MV Updates:

4:15 minutes long

Layout complete

Story bann rahi hain

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

This is a big fat lie. He's still put up in a hotel. He put the story yesterday from his hotel room. Don't ask me how I know it, just trust me

may be finalise kiya ho n baad mein settled hoga

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

may be finalise kiya ho n baad mein settled hoga

Uske expression se kal laga he said it to avoid getting probed by Griha. Aaj ka ask SRK main he said it more convincingly. Now I don't know if he really got it or not hahha.

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Gunjan let me be brutally honest with you. I've seen a lot of celebrities who conduct themselves professionally like you said. Fans love them and their work etc but they aren't so bothered about them. The way Sai loves his fans koi aur celeb nai karta and that is what touches my heart the most. I was never a fan of Saishi, everyone knows that, I dont think they are very good looking or anything. But their humility and love for fans and respect for fans give me such warm feelings I can't even express.

That is why I don't see anything problematic with his behaviour. He saw how restless the fans were and he came to give us all a life jacket. And that is literally ok, he doesn't need to behave like other actors, professional and all. I like how he's less guarded and more genuine. His uniqueness takes my heart every single time.

How's you waise???

I totally agree with u on this ,love sai because the way he is ,isko bi professional aur mature behave karne bolenge toh sai aur unmein kya farak hain phir??remember the famous prank by Gashmeer how he brutally hurt fans ,even he is experienced n matured ,professional right but do he care abt fans the way sai does ??

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Was this Shivangi speaking in the live ? Baarish kardi aaj content ki πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜β€β€β€

I am so proud of her🀭🀭

Edited by Arnaagar - 2 years ago
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Was this Shivangi speaking in the live ? Baarish kardi aaj content ki πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜β€β€β€

I am so proud of her🀭🀭

Jaldi batao update do.. Maine dar ke mare Nai dekha πŸ˜†
SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Sai's mom is cool .

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

just read that on TT.. Kaash kabhi mom ke ladle ke baare mein bhi kuch bol de ladkiπŸ˜†
Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Arrey you missed it 🀭🀭🀭

It seemed like Sai in Shivangi's body todayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1.She said ghar mil gaya πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ™ˆ

2.She said her bonding with Sai is great

3. Griha asked Shivangi about her nickname and Shivangi said ki Sai ne kuch kaha hai kya about it...and then she went on to say that Sai pestered her a lot for the nickname...She didn't tell Griha because she was like "Maine Sai ko bhi nahi btaaya abhi tak toh he will be angry..."

Also uski baaton se aisa laga ki Sai and her mother have also talked to each other bohat baar...

4. She said Sai ka phone is filled with her weird pictures and videos

5.She says that she has met Sai's mother and sister and his mother is cool and you can to talk her for hours

Basically 50 % of the interview was about Sai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚