Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Prateek Gandhi is thoroughly enjoying the attention he's getting from the MHRW and Saishi fandom....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Prateek Gandhi is thoroughly enjoying the attention he's getting from the MHRW and Saishi fandom....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes , I just hope the mv turns out to be a hit .

Arnaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailingShip

Sirf aapko hi nahi Prateek ji humko bhi pata hai.

Kya pta hai aapko Ms SailingShip ? πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SaiShi's versions of Sai crying on last day of shoot

Griha's IV

The whole cast was chilling and Sai went 5 km away to call Sikku and then cried. When he came back, Shi understood that he had cried.

Telly Chaska IV:

Sai called Sikku after the shoot when everyone went to their respective rooms and cried.

How do their versions of the same story alter in every iv? Inko kya yaad nehi rehta ki pehle ivs mein kya bola or do they change the narrative according to convenience?

Pagal bachche

Edited by MsPrez - 2 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Even I felt they had a argument before the iv because Sai's "she becomes silent" and Shi replying VERY FUNNY didn't sound normal. Aur silent hona kisi ka catchphrase kaise ho sakta hain? I think inka kuch argument hua tha iv ke pehle and Shi didn't finish the convo and became silent. So Sai was indirectly referring to that because pehle bhi they mentioned ki Shi gussa ya phir kisi cheez se bothered hoti hain toh chup ho jati hain.

https://twitter.com/secreteunoia_/status/1470851998195060744?s=20

MsPrez thumbnail

Also, they clicked pictures of the last scene shoot. Well....where are the pictures?😊 Shi was supposed to post a RaghVi photo. Woh bhi nehi dia! This girlπŸ€”

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Even I felt they had a argument before the iv because Sai's "she becomes silent" and Shi replying VERY FUNNY didn't sound normal. Aur silent hona kisi ka catchphrase kaise ho sakta hain? I think inka kuch argument hua tha iv ke pehle and Shi didn't finish the convo and became silent. So Sai was indirectly referring to that because pehle bhi they mentioned ki Shi gussa ya phir kisi cheez se bothered hoti hain toh chup ho jati hain.

what happened? I’m yet to watch Griha’s IV.

Arnaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Yeh kaunse interview ki baat ho rahi hai ?