Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Kya hua hai girls??

He said he's a private person and wants to keep his mouth shut phir bhi he came to throw a life jacket by saying saishi zinda hai. Yeh aadmi clown nai cute hai.

Kal shivi aake wohi life jacket main bada sa hole karke sabko duba degi. Aaj toh we should be happy na.

People from other fandom and our own fandom too are mocking and trolling him for his recent tweet. Imo it was very unnecessary. Fans ka kya hai? Aaj to rahe, kal kuch content mila toh phirse sab bhool ke khush honge.

People are also saying how he needs to behave more maturely and professionally which I quite agree with. It hurts to see those tweets but they're also not totally wrong. Being a celeb comes a responsibility. They don't need to be involved in fandom stuff so much. I know he cares about fans but it's high time he learns how to conduct himself on social media platforms

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

People from other fandom and our own fandom too are mocking and trolling him for his recent tweet. Imo it was very unnecessary. Fans ka kya hai? Aaj to rahe, kal kuch content mila toh phirse sab bhool ke khush honge.

People are also saying how he needs to behave more maturely and professionally which I quite agree with. It hurts to see those tweets but they're also not totally wrong. Being a celeb comes a responsibility. They don't need to be involved in fandom stuff so much. I know he cares about fans but it's high time he learns how to conduct himself on social media platforms

Gunjan let me be brutally honest with you. I've seen a lot of celebrities who conduct themselves professionally like you said. Fans love them and their work etc but they aren't so bothered about them. The way Sai loves his fans koi aur celeb nai karta and that is what touches my heart the most. I was never a fan of Saishi, everyone knows that, I dont think they are very good looking or anything. But their humility and love for fans and respect for fans give me such warm feelings I can't even express.

That is why I don't see anything problematic with his behaviour. He saw how restless the fans were and he came to give us all a life jacket. And that is literally ok, he doesn't need to behave like other actors, professional and all. I like how he's less guarded and more genuine. His uniqueness takes my heart every single time.

How's you waise???

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Gunjan let me be brutally honest with you. I've seen a lot of celebrities who conduct themselves professionally like you said. Fans love them and their work etc but they aren't so bothered about them. The way Sai loves his fans koi aur celeb nai karta and that is what touches my heart the most. I was never a fan of Saishi, everyone knows that, I dont think they are very good looking or anything. But their humility and love for fans and respect for fans give me such warm feelings I can't even express.

That is why I don't see anything problematic with his behaviour. He saw how restless the fans were and he came to give us all a life jacket. And that is literally ok, he doesn't need to behave like other actors, professional and all. I like how he's less guarded and more genuine. His uniqueness takes my heart every single time.

How's you waise???

🤗 His genuineness and love for his fans has my heart ♥️
Jho dil ka saaf hotha hai woh Kisi kho hurt nahi kar saktha

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How's you waise???

I really admire him for being so sweet, considerate and responsive towards fans but I also want him to stay away from certain stuff. Like today's tweet. We know his intentions were to calm down fans who seemed really heartbroken but people who don't know him well are passing judgments on how he is making a fool outta himself by stating completely 2 different things, in IV and in tweet. And there are people like - oh see isko dono taraf paav rakhne hai. Ek taraf he doesn't want people to ship and dusri taraf he is scared of losing fans. Some people call him nibba, 27 year old immature person, clout chaser, KV ka chota bhai etc etc.

You know he is a public figure now so his every action and statement will get scrutinized. Nothing new. He can show his love towards his fans without getting involved in fandom matters too. Social media image does play a role in actor's life. I don't want him to be known as immature and a clown. Bas.

I am fine. Twitter se break le liya for मानसिक शांती 😆 dekhte hai ab shivangi ji kya kehna chahti hai kal 😆

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

I really admire him for being so sweet, considerate and responsive towards fans but I also want him to stay away from certain stuff. Like today's tweet. We know his intentions were to calm down fans who seemed really heartbroken but people who don't know him well are passing judgments on how he is making a fool outta himself by stating completely 2 different things, in IV and in tweet. And there are people like - oh see isko dono taraf paav rakhne hai. Ek taraf he doesn't want people to ship and dusri taraf he is scared of losing fans. Some people call him nibba, 27 year old immature person, clout chaser, KV ka chota bhai etc etc.

You know he is a public figure now so his every action and statement will get scrutinized. Nothing new. He can show his love towards his fans without getting involved in fandom matters too. Social media image does play a role in actor's life. I don't want him to be known as immature and a clown. Bas.

I am fine. Twitter se break le liya for मानसिक शांती 😆 dekhte hai ab shivangi ji kya kehna chahti hai kal 😆

Gunjan good u took a break from Twitter. The toxicity isn't worth it.

Shivangi ji aa rahi hai sabka dil todne tayyar raho.

Jokes apart, I understand what you are saying but those fans who are pointing fingers will always do irrespective of what Sai does.

If he's inactive they'll create a ruckus, if he's active they'll say he's vella. If he gives content, they'll say it's PR, if he'll not give content, they'll say he's changed and doesn't care about the Tazbu gang anymore.

I don't want Sai to be careful or fake due to such pendulum fans. Inko toh fans bhi nai bolna chahiye. I found this gesture very cute coz I don't take them so seriously. They are actors and are very private. Jo mile usmain fans should be happy. Isse zyada umeed math rakho, be glad he did damage control at the cost of getting pit pitt pit from ST.

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gunjan good u took a break from Twitter. The toxicity isn't worth it.

Shivangi ji aa rahi hai sabka dil todne tayyar raho.

Jokes apart, I understand what you are saying but those fans who are pointing fingers will always do irrespective of what Sai does.

If he's inactive they'll create a ruckus, if he's active they'll say he's vella. If he gives content, they'll say it's PR, if he'll not give content, they'll say he's changed and doesn't care about the Tazbu gang anymore.

I don't want Sai to be careful or fake due to such pendulum fans. Inko toh fans bhi nai bolna chahiye. I found this gesture very cute coz I don't take them so seriously. They are actors and are very private. Jo mile usmain fans should be happy. Isse zyada umeed math rakho, be glad he did damage control at the cost of getting pit pitt pit from ST.

@bold - ren this thing is quite confusing.. Did he done that just for fans who were crying over his statement in ITV then why he stated that thing in ITV in first place I mean by Now he must be knowing how fans will react then why?
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

@bold - ren this thing is quite confusing.. Did he done that just for fans who were crying over his statement in ITV then why he stated that thing in ITV in first place I mean by Now he must be knowing how fans will react then why?

But usne jhoot kahan bola. He said he wasn't on a date with shivangi at Joshi house. Woh toh sach tha. It was a meeting of 5 people catch-up.

He didn't clarify about prithvi cafe or fish dinner na. Ladka jhoot nai bol sakta abhi tak ache se, so he took the easier way out.

He clarified on twitter because fans were going crazy. Bechara phas gaya tazbu gang aur special tazbu ke beech.