Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Did Sai really say that him and Shivangi being together is a false narrative? Did he so outrightly say this 😢😢😢😢😢

He was talking about the lunch meeting with sicku n others that people are spreading false rumours that it was a lunch date n video and all was getting circulated. He said media portals I guess. He didn't talk about the fish dinner or the prithvi cafe day or the other coffee and movie date he spoke about.

The interview was from the hotel room, he's got an apartment he said but uske expression se laga nai mila hai so this seems like a lie to me. Kal shivi bolegi she is still searching to throw everyone off but we know better girls.

It was funny that Griha was asking about a house tour, Griha woh tumko nai milne wala. He's a private person and he is keeping his mouth shut.

Also why ask him about the hindi stuff. He was annoyed. Griha se I expected better seriously, she didn't do her homework this time.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Well surprise surprise….it’s Sai who already got an apartment in Mumbai last week! 😲😲😲

This is a big fat lie. He's still put up in a hotel. He put the story yesterday from his hotel room. Don't ask me how I know it, just trust me

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

He said the false narrative in context of their lunch with sicku dadi and namik. He wanted to clarify it wasn't a lunch date.

Was he talking about misty wala video?

Yes Ren same video

Uss me tho shivi ke sewai Sab visible hai 🤣 tho kahan se lunch date hua ?????

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Yes Ren same video

Uss me tho shivi ke sewai Sab visible hai 🤣 tho kahan se lunch date hua ?????

I think he meant that some media portals are running the video as if it was a date they went to. But the video clearly wasn't saishi sitting alone. He didn't talk about fans.

Funny he didn't clarify prithvi cafe meet where everyone knows they went together. U know funny thing was after Sai put his story up, it would have taken us 5 mins to figure both were together at prithvi cafe. Good they khud se came clean and gave us 2 selfies.

People from Mumbai are smart to get an idea of these famous places. It's not rocket science u see.

I'm glad we are getting some solo interviews jisse atleast our CC is moving though people are becoming pendulum again except Sahu who has aptly changed her username 🤣

joliefemme thumbnail

House tour nai milne wala, dono main se koi nai dega. That is for sure.

Waise kahani abhi baki hai bola tha Sai ne. It was last dinner date in Kolhapur.

I agree with Sonali, we do get some zabardast content from shivi as well despite her guarded nature. She's not that cold jitna tazbu gang thinks.

However, after today's tweet Sai ki pit pitt pit hona was sure but the jhadu won't reach Hyderabad 💔

MHRW99 thumbnail

I think he meant that some media portals are running the video as if it was a date they went to. But the video clearly wasn't saishi sitting alone. He didn't talk about fans.

Funny he didn't clarify prithvi cafe meet where everyone knows they went together. U know funny thing was after Sai put his story up, it would have taken us 5 mins to figure both were together at prithvi cafe. Good they khud se came clean and gave us 2 selfies.

People from Mumbai are smart to get an idea of these famous places. It's not rocket science u see.

I'm glad we are getting some solo interviews jisse atleast our CC is moving though people are becoming pendulum again except Sahu who has aptly changed her username 🤣

Sahu bhi ander se dukhi hai Ren 🤣 usko convince karna pada … I doubt she is convinced 😒 on the other hand today I’m super convinced because I can clearly see Sai is in a fix 🤣 bura fussa hai …

MHRW99 thumbnail

House tour nai milne wala, dono main se koi nai dega. That is for sure.

Waise kahani abhi baki hai bola tha Sai ne. It was last dinner date in Kolhapur.

I agree with Sonali, we do get some zabardast content from shivi as well despite her guarded nature. She's not that cold jitna tazbu gang thinks.

However, after today's tweet Sai ki pit pitt pit hona was sure but the jhadu won't reach Hyderabad 💔

As I said

He has caught the tigers tail … he is gonna get pitt pitt either ways 🤣 Abhi fans ko damage control tweet diya Aur hyd baghgaya 🤣

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SailingShip

Guys mera username dekho aur chup ho jao ab.

All ok!!.

OMG! Sahu🤗 This gives me the biggest hope❤️
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Sai ko agar iss CC ke baare mein pta chalega na toh pakka stalk karega woh😂😂😂

I can bet on it... 😂

Mujhe toh lagta hain woh already karta hain stalk🤣
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
TL nah fans Aur shivi ke beech fus Gaya hain

Kahin nah kahin se tho pit pitt pukka hai uska

Becahara

He is the punching bag. Ek side se fandom maarti hain aur dusre side se Shivi.