Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I see aaj yahan bhi sabka mood off hai...Hopefully Sai ka interview lifts sabka mood🤗🤗

Par waise naa the only reason I am thodu sa upset is because of lack of content...as for them and their prendship ( #memo anusaar ) , I have no doubts ab..They are definitely da***g .... Their Bombay rendezvous speak for themselves...Bade aaye we like to keep it private waale ...😂😂😂 Itna secret secret aap tab play kartey ho when you actually have something to hide..🤷‍♀️

Friends post pictures of them eating out together, and other stuff..par naa we toh like to keep things private 🤫🤫

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OK yesterday In SBB segment when sai was drinking buttermilk I instantly remembered Shivi cause she said she is like a buttermilk.. Cool..soothing etc and one of the dish which was meant to be spicy she said its like sai but then she said isme dahi bhi mila hua hai and something more I don't remember properly but you know dahi and buttermilk connection😉 in short sai may be seem like tikha but he has that shoothing nature in him.. l oved this description.. Especially its coming from shivi ❤️

Edited by s_kavya - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: s_kavya

OK yesterday In SBB segment when sai was drinking buttermilk I instantly remembered Shivi cause she said she is like a buttermilk.. Cool..soothing etc and one of the dish which was meant to be spicy she said its like sai but then she said isme dahi bhi mila hua hai and something more I don't remember properly but you know dahi and buttermilk connection😉 in short sai may be seem like tikha but he has that shoothing nature in him.. l oved this description.. Especially its coming from shivi ❤️

She always speaks fondly of him. He can come across as cold and arrogant because he's an out and out introvert but I'm glad both bring out the best in eo.

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Usne kal ya parso I guess 4-5 logon ko unfollow kiya insta pe.

God knows who these people are😂

wait who shivu?

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

It has been a flood of heartbreaks lately, so mein bas isse bhi bigger heartbreak se bachne ke liye tum sabko prep kar rahi hoon 😃

Why I thought of this? Honestly, neither Sai nor Shi look excited about this mv, they have not shown any excitement for it, did not share anything in their story yet. Sai toh phirbhi mentioned 1-2 times in IVs (that's also when the host asked him) and he thanked the tazbus for their effort, but Shivi toh NOTHING AT ALL.

Maybe they will in coming days, will see

Misty I get what you saying.. I will say I can only judge this thing after the MV shooting starts or other promotional events cause abhi toh we really don't know what devolopement has happened and how much process is there going by its low budget and its not so famous PH its quite difficult to say what SaiShi can do regarding promotion as time being yes they can talk about it and sai did that couple of times and about shivi.. We know her let's see how she gonna promote this cause even she was not in this promotion matter about MHRW so what really can we expect here that's the question ..we can only wait and watch how its goes.
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

Vickat ko piche chodenge kya yeh dono😆

Sonali

Kisko bhi Piche chode I don’t care bus humara dil nah thode … bus saath main rahen

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

hmm what if that also does not happen? what if they decide to back out of it as well?

sorry, I just lost all my hope from them 😒

Misty

Aisa math bolo … yaar kyun lagha tereko Aisa

s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

She always speaks fondly of him. He can come across as cold and arrogant because he's an out and out introvert but I'm glad both bring out the best in eo.

Ren she speaks about him very rarely ..I want her to speak about him just the way sai does about her .. If not that much the way he does but still enough so we can get to see her affection as well just the way we can see Sai's ... Sai is vocal about his feelings and shivi privacy ke chakkar mein hamare dil todti rehti hai aur kai logo ko pendulum bana deti hai😆

Yesterday when she liked sai's appreciation post I can't tell you how happy I felt this small gestures are heart warming hope we keep getting it especially from shivi.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ren she speaks about him very rarely ..I want her to speak about him just the way sai does about her .. If not that much the way he does but still enough so we canhget to see her affection as well just the way we can see Sai's ... Sai is vocal about his feelings and shivi privacy ke chakkar mein hamare dil todti rehti hai aur kai logo ko pendulum bana deti hai😆

Yesterday when she liked sai's appreciation post I can't tell you how happy I felt this small gestures are heart warming hope we keep getting it especially from shivi.

Kavya have u ever heard her even talk about her parents. Woh kafi private hai and doesn't talk much about her life contrary to her belief that she vomits out things (jhooti). Sai ke family ke bare main we all know. We've seen Amma Rao come twice to meet him etc. So it's obvious he will be more open to talk about Shi.

Pls don't expect her to ever be vocal unless she's drunk 🤣. Yes her liking the edit made me happy as well.

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ren she speaks about him very rarely ..I want her to speak about him just the way sai does about her .. If not that much the way he does but still enough so we can get to see her affection as well just the way we can see Sai's ... Sai is vocal about his feelings and shivi privacy ke chakkar mein hamare dil todti rehti hai aur kai logo ko pendulum bana deti hai😆

but I think she gives away the most info if m not wrong,that chipkali thing ,then reel ,kuch bi ho dhamakedar content shi se hi aatha hain chahein kam ho but aatha hain n I stand by it 😆😆