Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I'm not teasing you yaar. I can understand specially abhi wapas joint interview nai mil raha woh bhi Griha ka...I hope she joins and they add her even if it is for 2 mins. Unko saath dekh ke kitna time ho gaya. Major missing happening.

obvious nahi ho jayega ki they are together then what about private thing๐Ÿ˜†

Fiddleflower thumbnail

Sahu privacy ko bachane ke chakkar main Shivi villian ban jaati hai.

Ek toh waise hi woh tech challenged hai upar se this just adds on the reasons for bashing. I hope she gives a solo with Griha and some content like washroom chipkali for us. Kuch toh Sai ki baat karlo in that interview

I agree with Sonali and with Misty, we will get their interview now only when promoting the music video and I'm willing to wait. I trust them and their bond and I know it's getting stronger every day.

yes uska day after hai

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

The words in the bracket hold more importance.

Actually yaar.. When is this interview gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It's been an eternity...Kitna excited tha Shravan as he announced the interview and ab dekho all hawa mein filter๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

Bas ab toh music video is our last hope for some gush worthy content...๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OK so sai used to make tiktok videos .. Be ready to see him with Harika in tiktok video๐Ÿ˜†

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not teasing you yaar. I can understand specially abhi wapas joint interview nai mil raha woh bhi Griha ka...I hope she joins and they add her even if it is for 2 mins. Unko saath dekh ke kitna time ho gaya. Major missing happening.

I remember 1st time ever when I DMed Griha ...... she put up story day before the100th episode, that she was going to go live with Sai (solo). Right away I DMed her .... a whole bunch of messages, back to back for hours, then she replied that she has been getting this requests from many fans and she was going to ask Sai to get Shivi as well for tomorrow's live, and it will be up to Sai if he can manage to get her on board. And of course, the rest was history .... apne ladke ne kaar dikhaya and it was a never ending party time in the fandom ๐Ÿฅณ! And Griha and I were like "YESSS!!!!" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

no, I am not crying, you are ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

obvious nahi ho jayega ki they are together then what about private thing๐Ÿ˜†

Dhaniya.. Fish... Wall background ne kaafi obvious kar diya tha .. Tabhi toh abhi SaiShi Land mein sukha pada hai๐Ÿคฃ
s_kavya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I remember 1st time ever when I DMed Griha ...... she put up story day before the100th episode, that she was going to go live with Sai (solo). Right away I DMed her .... a whole bunch of messages, back to back for hours, then she replied that she has been getting this requests from many fans and she was going to ask Sai to get Shivi as well for tomorrow's live, and it will be up to Sai if he can manage to get her on board. And of course, the rest was history .... apne ladke ne kaar dikhaya and it was a never ending party time in the fandom ๐Ÿฅณ! And Griha and I were like "YESSS!!!!" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

no, I am not crying, you are ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Damn I can never forget that shocking sweet surprise ๐Ÿ˜

Koi lauta de wo Pyaare Pyaare din๐Ÿ’”

MistyMelody thumbnail

Sahu privacy ko bachane ke chakkar main Shivi villian ban jaati hai.

Ek toh waise hi woh tech challenged hai upar se this just adds on the reasons for bashing. I hope she gives a solo with Griha and some content like washroom chipkali for us. Kuch toh Sai ki baat karlo in that interview

I agree with Sonali and with Misty, we will get their interview now only when promoting the music video and I'm willing to wait. I trust them and their bond and I know it's getting stronger every day.

I swear, I kept my expectation from her at zero, but only if she just says this word "Sai" in her next IV, I am ready to give her a pass this time BUT I bet, she won't ....

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
Fiddleflower thumbnail
MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

OK so sai used to make tiktok videos .. Be ready to see him with Harika in tiktok video๐Ÿ˜†

Harika? Kaun hain yeh? ๐Ÿ˜ก