Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Haan Z, woh toh hai but wanted to point out one more thing ...

eating brown sugar sweets and sugar-free sweets have always been a Shi thing, confirmed by herself and Sai both in past IVs. This is the first time ever I heard Sai saying he eats those as well....could be a recent diet habit influenced by a good prend of his, after that prend took him sugar free sweet places in Mumbai 😃

U know, just like Sai's "that's the thing" has been said by his prend as well lately 😛

Ideal prends are those whose habits are rubbed on each other naturally ❤️

She has said that's the thing before also. I think the solo interviews she gave in blue kurta usmain bola hai usne. I'm sure kafi cheezein are rubbed on eo no pun intended.

Ladke ko biryani chod daal chawal paasand ata hai, ladki ko telugu aur tamil love songs, ladka movies aur plays kisike saath dekhne jata hai, ladka private ho jata hai, and the biggest - ladka SM se pure pure din gayab hota hai.

This is called #sangaatkaasar.

I hope she took him to farmers market uski fav jagah hai in mumbai. Also, I love the adjectives ki baarish on shivi u did 😆 lage raho

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

I feel its just that they don't want to get seen together as of now may be wants to hype there pair as after MHRW there 1st MV gonna come so they wants to fans see them as totally new thing not as Raghvi and obviously they don't have reason to do joint ITV yes they can do it as formal co stars and friends but you know if they keep presenting there selves together ppl may lost interest or should say that excitement..curiosity to see them together cause whenever occasionally we see them we get so much happy..excited and they trend but if you keep getting them together all this may fed away after certain point so I guess this could be a reason they don't want to do joint ITV or don't want to get seen together for a while.

And of course if they always get seen together it may not go well with there career Wise .. They have to work with other co actors as well and they being together all the time may not leave good impression on PH's and fans may not accept them with others as well so yes its good they are thinking how to move forward.. I think they do discuss all this things and its good as SaiShi them selves says its always good to talk to discuss 😉 and I am happy that our tazbus doing that ❤️

But yes as a fan I miss seeing them together and whenever we get even chotu sa SaiShi content its makes me so much Happy❤🧿

Wow Kavya. You have made such a good point 🤗

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Griha is like Shivi has a photoshoot tomorrow .

But itna bhi kya busy ki thode time joint iv nahi de sakti?. We know you dont want to reveal anything but atleast go to some other place and then join the live.

Fans keep requesting for Saishi live and we keep getting solo lives. Solo lives dekhne ka bilkul mood nahi hota , same questions hote hai !!.

Waise I dont think they would do a joint live and if they do it would be for mv, thats it.

on what basis will they give joint iv now??when sai has already said abt private thing then I think this is what he meant n I don’t feel there is anything weird in this as the show is over

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

She has said that's the thing before also. I think the solo interviews she gave in blue kurta usmain bola hai usne. I'm sure kafi cheezein are rubbed on eo no pun intended.

Ladke ko biryani chod daal chawal paasand ata hai, ladki ko telugu aur tamil love songs, ladka movies aur plays kisike saath dekhne jata hai, ladka private ho jata hai, and the biggest - ladka SM se pure pure din gayab hota hai.

This is called #sangaatkaasar.

I hope she took him to farmers market uski fav jagah hai in mumbai. Also, I love the adjectives ki baarish on shivi u did 😆 lage raho

bold - yaar my gutter mind is dying to be activated after reading this line but mereko nahin kar na hain activate, mood bahut zyada bigra hua hain aajkal 🤬

blue italic - Sai said last time he cooked something was dal chawal in LAST WEEK!!!! Abhi last week toh yeh Mumbai mein hi tha, and he does not have his own place yet, and he cannot cook in his hotel room. I wonder where did he cook dal chawal then? 🤔 Jhoota kahika

Italic underlined - Ren yaar chida mat aur mujhe, u know what I've been going thru, so these adjectives are just coming out without even trying 😡, damn my mood

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

on what basis will they give joint iv now??when sai has already said abt private thing then I think this is what he meant n I don’t feel there is anything weird in this as the show is over

Yes Sonali there is no proffesional reason left for them to give a joint iv and we totally understand that. But for immature fans it is like she is not sparing time for fans requests!.

It happens everytime that we ask for a Saishi iv and only Sai turns up . This doesnt go down well with few fans . They had commented things like- If Shivi is busy then Skr is also busy ,but still he makes a point to give ivs and fulfill fans requests. Yeah,we know this is not the truth but it hurts when I read such toxic comments and tweets.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

And, I have a feeling, Shravan's IV (if he ever takes it in this life, geez) will also be solos for them

joliefemme thumbnail

bold - yaar my gutter mind is dying to be activated after reading this line but mereko nahin kar na hain activate, mood bahut zyada bigra hua hain aajkal 🤬

Isliye I clarified that the pun was unintended. Hahaha. This CC is not meant to discuss those things buhahah

blue italic - Sai said last time he cooked something was dal chawal in LAST WEEK!!!! Abhi last week toh yeh Mumbai mein hi tha, and he does not have his own place yet, and he cannot cook in his hotel room. I wonder where did he cook dal chawal then? 🤔 Jhoota kahika this is again a big fat lie. Kolhapur main banaya hoga for 2am prend.

Italic underlined - Ren yaar chida mat aur mujhe, u know what I've been going thru, so these adjectives are just coming out without even trying 😡, damn my mood

I'm not teasing you yaar. I can understand specially abhi wapas joint interview nai mil raha woh bhi Griha ka...I hope she joins and they add her even if it is for 2 mins. Unko saath dekh ke kitna time ho gaya. Major missing happening.

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

And, I have a feeling, Shravan's IV (if he ever takes it in this life, geez) will also be solos for them

The words in the bracket hold more importance.

joliefemme thumbnail

Yes Sonali there is no proffesional reason left for them to give a joint iv and we totally understand that. But for immature fans it is like she is not sparing time for fans requests!.

It happens everytime that we ask for a Saishi iv and only Sai turns up . This doesnt go down well with few fans . They had commented things like- If Shivi is busy then Skr is also busy ,but still he makes a point to give ivs and fulfill fans requests. Yeah,we know this is not the truth but it hurts when I read such toxic comments and tweets.

Sahu privacy ko bachane ke chakkar main Shivi villian ban jaati hai.

Ek toh waise hi woh tech challenged hai upar se this just adds on the reasons for bashing. I hope she gives a solo with Griha and some content like washroom chipkali for us. Kuch toh Sai ki baat karlo in that interview

I agree with Sonali and with Misty, we will get their interview now only when promoting the music video and I'm willing to wait. I trust them and their bond and I know it's getting stronger every day.

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its ok yaa ,there are people who even say like oh yeah these two are cashing on popularity,they are fake when they give joint ivs now it depends on us and when we know about saishi why to get bother about what they say?