Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

atleast 100K ho gaye toh accha hain as prateek ne achanak daala motion poster n secondly wo bi raat 10 baje ,so obviously sm activity peh kam engagement hotha hain and sabne insta peh daal diya toh koi check nahi kartha ,mv par neutrals ka view zaroori hain and trending on youtube is must

see even prateek is expecting 100K views on this ,he has put story abhi

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes misty. I also thought about all the possibilities you mentioned. Mainly I guess it's work only. If you've read his bolllywood life article, see how constantly he mentioned about being scared to sign up any project as he doesn't want to disappoint his fans by doing a substandard role. Well, we all know how much he loves to work and even shivi once said in her solo iv that he hates when people around him are lazy and not serious about their work. Also like you said, he is veru emotional and innocent too. Diplomacy ka D bhi nahi aata which is required in this industry. But I am glad shivi is there to guide and support him.

Waise I think he doesn't have a PR team. Shivi has actorspages. Sai is handling things on his own but he needs to hire a good PR. He can't do all the things by himself.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

I know my comparison was very lame and useless. So ignore it of you can. Actually I visited twitter to have a convo with Aru and then checked few other groups I am part of and everyone there was trolling and mocking him like anything.

Just mentioning 1 comment here - "he is looking like those star plus mls who are f**kboys. i can't believe i liked this person"

I literally resisted the urge to type and without saying anything I logged out of twitter. Then I visited this place for some dose of positivity and the first thing I saw was your comment. You used the words like final nail in the coffin, it's done, it's over. So when I read your view and then ren's reply... I was like you guys too?? Bcos I've seen you fria taking a stand for him, his character. You even commented under Shea's tweet when they were bashing skr for some scene that he improvised, calling him problematic, misogynist, a piece of shit etc. So I felt more bad when you said those words. It did feel like you are cancelling him and not anymore interested in what he does. Again I'd say my reaction was impulsive and I was little high on emotions so yeah that's the thing.

. No worries girl. I get you. It’s the internet, things like this happen all the time. To clear things up again, I was only speaking to the physical liking part when I was talking to Ren. If I didn’t like him at all, I wouldn’t come back after a month of being absent just to talk about him and Shivi lol. This isn’t a bashing platform unlike 99% of twitter 😂. I think twitter peeps are often too harsh and too quick to judge We can physically not feel attracted to someone bc beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there’s no need to comment on someone’s character when we don’t know them. The fboi comment is probably the tamest of what you’ve seen and I wouldn’t, personally, consider it that bad. Fboi is just a look really - in this context. Some guys look like them, some don’t. I don’t take it that negatively. But I’m sure there was worse out there.

I think the issue is unlike some actors, SKR actually looks wayyyyyy different w/o beard vs with. He looks like two different people to me. I think that threw everyone off bc SKR with beard was commanding and he looked like ml material. Without the beard, I just don’t see it. That’s just my personal opinion based on who I’ve seen get casted for major lead roles. Maybe people were just caught off guard with how different he actually looked. Even in his pre-MHRW days he didn’t look this different (as in just before MHRW). But yeah, doesn’t excuse any harsh comments going his way. As always, twitter peeps take it to an unnecessary level.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I tried to search for it on yt app - I couldn’t find it. I was only able to watch it thru a link. There’s something off about the algorithm or how they tagged it IMO. Maybe that’s why it has low views.

Faltu ka bohot logon ne videos banaya hai … they all are cashing in saishi for views … pls ignore all and go to Prateek wala and watch …

P.s the faltu yt vidoes which never got views are all getting like 200 300 400 views in this video so pls request all not to watch that … be careful

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There are very few actors who can rock both the bearded and clean shaven look. Sometimes I wonder how mohsin khan will be with a beard. Chocolate boy look suits him more. Skr definitively looks way more attractive and appealing in beard/stubble. Even I prefer his beard wala look over the recent one but I didn't find his clean shaven look that bad tbvh. Twitter peeps often overreact and I didn't mind them crying over his gone beard, have seen it before too when zain and kvg were trolled for the same but some comments were just so low. Khair hope he grows it soon. I never thought he would ever do it bcos he had this habit of caressing his beard all the time 😭

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are very few actors who can rock both the bearded and clean shaven look. Sometimes I wonder how mohsin khan will be with a beard. Chocolate boy look suits him more. Skr definitively looks way more attractive and appealing in beard/stubble. Even I prefer his beard wala look over the recent one but I didn't find his clean shaven look that bad tbvh. Twitter peeps often overreact and I didn't mind them crying over his gone beard, have seen it before too when zain and kvg were trolled for the same but some comments were just so low. Khair hope he grows it soon. I never thought he would ever do it bcos he had this habit of caressing his beard all the time 😭

@bold : And that habit was clearly visible yesterday also..😂😂 His hand was itching to caress his beard..Par I don't think it was for some new role...He said naa that it will grow back in 4-5 days(🤞🤞🤞🤞)...

Maybe it was just a mistake , a little slip of hand... or he wanted to try being clean shaven for sometime casually....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes misty. I also thought about all the possibilities you mentioned. Mainly I guess it's work only. If you've read his bolllywood life article, see how constantly he mentioned about being scared to sign up any project as he doesn't want to disappoint his fans by doing a substandard role. Well, we all know how much he loves to work and even shivi once said in her solo iv that he hates when people around him are lazy and not serious about their work. Also like you said, he is veru emotional and innocent too. Diplomacy ka D bhi nahi aata which is required in this industry. But I am glad shivi is there to guide and support him.

Waise I think he doesn't have a PR team. Shivi has actorspages. Sai is handling things on his own but he needs to hire a good PR. He can't do all the things by himself.

I know G, boy does everything on his own and he does a pretty good job. Shivi ki promotion ka P bhi nai aata and Sai ke single handedly tazbu gang ko khada kia. All credits to him. He is a bholuraam as said by one of the callers yesterday and it is so bloody true. He doesnt have a shred of fakeness in him and that is why we all love him dearly. Shivi ke liye bhi pyar happened only because of his videos of her warna woh jis hisaab se gayab rehti hai she would never have these crazy INSANE fans in her own words so all thanks to SKR again.

Aur tu pls tension math le. I knw you get too impacted by the negativity of SM but not everyone who tells things about him say it in a bad context. We all in this CC love SKR deeply and are here only for Saishi. We want the best for both of them and are constantly manisfesting for good thngs to happen to them.

joliefemme thumbnail

It was another level of shock for people like me who love men with beard. Actually uske face ko beard zyada suit hoti hai so I hope he grows it back. I am really hoping Shivi also prefers the beard warna he will do this experiment again. Also, if this helps him get roles, I think fans will dil pe pattar rakh ke accept because it is his job and demand of a role. We want TL to get a good show asap.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

@bold : And that habit was clearly visible yesterday also..😂😂 His hand was itching to caress his beard..Par I don't think it was for some new role...He said naa that it will grow back in 4-5 days(🤞🤞🤞🤞)...

Maybe it was just a mistake , a little slip of hand... or he wanted to try being clean shaven for sometime casually....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Arpita I told the same to Ren yesterday … 🤓

Super Vella I’m discussing his beard …

joliefemme thumbnail

we are closing in on 26k. How do we make it to 100k in 24 hrs