Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Why are u forgetting everything else we know and focussing on someone who writes some words without proof.

Yes and when we know certain stuff and also them together in live isnt a big thing ,devir wale give separate ivs still they are delusional and look at us šŸ˜•

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailingShip

Wahi I am really worried.

Mv hit hona chahiye bas.

Ab 20 k hogaye hai.

But still the speed is slow.

Guys we all have to work on it.

One million Kaise hoga ? Iā€™m also worried

This was like a teaser for us to check the views ā€¦ bahot kum hai ā€¦ Kya Karen yaar
????

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Genuine question - you guys seem on the verge of cancelling him just bcos he is no more in the good looks criteria according to you'all. I am amazed and wondering if looks are everything? Doesn't personality count? Just imagine that you are getting married to the guy of your dreams, exactly how you wanted him to look, simply perfect, God's finest creation... But if that person experiments with his looks, like if he wants to trim his beard or go bald... What will you do? Will you try to control him? Will you divorce or have an argument bcos he is no longer appealing to you?

Well I never said anything about personality, nor did I really cancel him. I just implied that I didnā€™t find him as attractive as I used to. Heā€™s an actor, I can only judge his personality but so much. But from what I see and more importantly what he chooses to show us, he seems like a good guy. So Iā€™m still a fan, that hasnā€™t changed and I hope he finds a lot of success. At the end of the day, this isnā€™t my future spouse so I donā€™t find the situations comparable ā€¦ Personally, looks have a lot to do with actor appeal for me. Itā€™s just how Iā€™m wired. But hey girl, to each their own šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø.
fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I think a lot of producers are waiting to see the reaction to this MV. They will get a lot of offers as soon as tazbu gang gets this to million views (atleast 10 mil cross hone chahiye)

Agar achi chali toh prateek hi khud wapas dega ek aur MV offer. This MV could have an open end and may be we get a part 2. I remember sharbhi had 2 MVs and 3rd is coming because second ended in a cliff hanger.

Jumping in randomly here. I just hope they get good shows. As much as I complained about MHRW - after checking out a few other itv shows (which had good lead chemistry) itā€™s always the dialogue and overall direction and plot that goes awry. The actors do a decent job but a lot of other things fall short. Iā€™m constantly like ā€œeek MHRW wouldnā€™t have done that.ā€ Or ā€œmhrw would have done z y zā€ or ā€œahh SKR wouldā€™ve done z y zā€ ā€œShivangi wouldā€™ve done z y zā€. Hindsight is 20/20 but looking back, itā€™s clear how much work the day to day crew (directors, actors) put into the scenes of MHRW. I find it sad that there are not many, if any, other big channel itv shows that have that kind of quality. Which makes me sad about what opportunities do SKR and Shivi actually have that would raise them higher than MHRW.
fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

One million Kaise hoga ? Iā€™m also worried

This was like a teaser for us to check the views ā€¦ bahot kum hai ā€¦ Kya Karen yaar
????

I tried to search for it on yt app - I couldnā€™t find it. I was only able to watch it thru a link. Thereā€™s something off about the algorithm or how they tagged it IMO. Maybe thatā€™s why it has low views.
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I tried to search for it on yt app - I couldnā€™t find it. I was only able to watch it thru a link. Thereā€™s something off about the algorithm or how they tagged it IMO. Maybe thatā€™s why it has low views.

Fria

Did you type the correct spelling ā€¦ and also lots of news portals has also put up the poster ā€¦ pls check for Prateek Gandhi wala and view not others

Mashhoor banegi

Because itā€™s coming for me ā€¦ check aggain

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

guys pls use all diff apps to play the motion poster. we need massive views. side main play karo.

again and again open the link and view dont replay

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

atleast 100K ho gaye toh accha hain as prateek ne achanak daala motion poster n secondly wo bi raat 10 baje ,so obviously sm activity peh kam engagement hotha hain and sabne insta peh daal diya toh koi check nahi kartha ,mv par neutrals ka view zaroori hain and trending on youtube is must

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

Well I never said anything about personality, nor did I really cancel him. I just implied that I didnā€™t find him as attractive as I used to. Heā€™s an actor, I can only judge his personality but so much. But from what I see and more importantly what he chooses to show us, he seems like a good guy. So Iā€™m still a fan, that hasnā€™t changed and I hope he finds a lot of success. At the end of the day, this isnā€™t my future spouse so I donā€™t find the situations comparable ā€¦ Personally, looks have a lot to do with actor appeal for me. Itā€™s just how Iā€™m wired. But hey girl, to each their own šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø.

I know my comparison was very lame and useless. So ignore it of you can. Actually I visited twitter to have a convo with Aru and then checked few other groups I am part of and everyone there was trolling and mocking him like anything.

Just mentioning 1 comment here - "he is looking like those star plus mls who are f**kboys. i can't believe i liked this person"

I literally resisted the urge to type and without saying anything I logged out of twitter. Then I visited this place for some dose of positivity and the first thing I saw was your comment. You used the words like final nail in the coffin, it's done, it's over. So when I read your view and then ren's reply... I was like you guys too?? Bcos I've seen you fria taking a stand for him, his character. You even commented under Shea's tweet when they were bashing skr for some scene that he improvised, calling him problematic, misogynist, a piece of shit etc. So I felt more bad when you said those words. It did feel like you are cancelling him and not anymore interested in what he does. Again I'd say my reaction was impulsive and I was little high on emotions so yeah that's the thing.

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Fria

Did you type the correct spelling ā€¦ and also lots of news portals has also put up the poster ā€¦ pls check for Prateek Gandhi wala and view not others

Mashhoor banegi

Because itā€™s coming for me ā€¦ check aggain

found it. Finally. Thanks. Lol. I thought that was another ā€œnewsā€ channel talking about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ so I didnā€™t click on that one šŸ¤£. Didnā€™t want to hear another ā€œhello dosto ā€¦ā€