Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Gunjan, I feel he is just little stressed due to not being able to crack any new show yet, moreover with covid hitting again he is foreseeing even less chances in coming days.

Not being sexist here but after all he is a guy and you know how men in general react to not being employed (they loose it fast and easily, and becomes cranky & grumpy at times). Girls manages this kinda phase better with more patience, specially Shivi types of chilled girls.

And from Shivi we know he is an emotional person, things hit him and he can't hide his reactions. So quite possible he expected something to work out in such and such period of time but it did not yet, and due to the fact that he is living in Mumbai he is just trying to find a feasibility behind his decision of shifting to an expensive city.

I also think in both dinner with Shravans and Griha live, Shivi was extra cheerful and chirpy JUST TO MAKE HIM SMILE AND LIGHTEN HIS MOOD ❤️ I LIVE FOR SUCH BONDING, THESE ARE GOALS!

I agree with you Misty on work

He himself said he is a workaholic and cannot sit quietly … he needs to keep working otherwise he goes restless

So yes it is affecting him and yeah men react differently when they have no work and mumbai is an expensive place !!!
And also he knows his fans love his beard look and Griha also indicated the same … and being an introvert talking to fans directly for the first time also made him conscious…so all in all it was a bad day for Ketan When he is down apni shivi usko cheer up karthi hai .. that’s so sweet … I adore this prendship ♥️

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If I use the same ID but on different devices will the views count ?

Uff fangirling is tough🤭

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Uff fangirling is tough🤭

I think yes Arpita … but pls give at least one/ two minutes gap between videos and also type the song name … and search and comment karo … also if u have more ids then very good otherwise ek Id se dekho with a gap ..

Yesssss fangirling is tough job 🙄

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Uff fangirling is tough🤭

You should also try to use multiple accounts. Make a playlist and add a 5 second video after the MV and play on loop. Back to back nai play karne ka.

I will make a dos and don'ts in the new CC for sure. Try finishing this one

Arnaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You should also try to use multiple accounts. Make a playlist and add a 5 second video after the MV and play on loop. Back to back nai play karne ka.

I will make a dos and don'ts in the new CC for sure. Try finishing this one

Aaye aaye Captain ! 🥸🥸

MHRW99 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYiKR1iP7mA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hayee my babies ♥️🧿

Just trying to finish off the cc .. Kavya lag jao kaam pe

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You saw the expression main kabse bol rahi thi woh.

She said he's not looking like Sai ketan rao... I'm loving his taang khichai. Woh usko khulli choot milti hai

Yes Ren

When she pulls him he is like a grumpy bacha and also enjoys the attention at the same time ♥️ And the haq with which she talks hits differnt when it is saishi ♥️♥️♥️
Nazar nah kare mere cuties ko 🧿🧿🧿

Arnaagar thumbnail

I am toggling between 4 IDs and 3 devices abhi😂😂

Thodi der mein will put 2 more devices at work 😂

But I will be frank Mera pyaar towards them is not unconditional 😂😂😂

Badle mein mujhe confirmation aur bhar bhar ke content chahiye...🤭🤭😬😬😬