Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Yeah I noticed too. He wasn't really himself in that reel. Wanna see back the OG skr. Beard will grow within few days but uske saath bande ka happy version bhi laut aaye bas

I wonder now if the launch event of MV will take place due to the rise in covid cases. Prateek's previous song ankahin baatein had a proper event with media interactions. Shravan bhaiyaa ka interview bhi studio me hoga ya nahi kya pata

Both the times I felt Shivangi was trying to cheer him. Pata nahi kya hua ladke ko😭 Maybe projects ka tension or something... At least his "wonderful costar" is there to help him❤️

I am also worried about the release and iv😭 Ravan bhai can postpone it like he has been doing since the last two months but mv release toh 15th ko hain🤓 I want a proper event! Press conference and all... MHRW mein bhi proper exposure nehi mila tha dono ko🥺

MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Don't worry even Sharbhi wala MV came during peak covid and they did online promotions and reels and all. Its not as good as the launch event and all but we'll do the best we can to make this a successful venture.

Z, Sharbhi ka second wala song ended with a gunshot so we don't know kaun mara. Toh part 3 aayega hi 🤭🤭. Bepanah pyar and bepanah Ishq and next is mostly bepanah mohobbat.

I wish mashhoor banegi becomes mashhoor and we get more sequels to this story.

Ren, SharBhi were very popular! SaiShi aren't that level popular😒

Are you being serious or joking?

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Ren, SharBhi were very popular! SaiShi aren't that level popular😒

Are you being serious or joking?

I think wohi naam hai next jo aayega uska SC ne bola tha but may be joking way main bola hoga. I dropped her like a hot potato after i found saishi. These are going to be my babies till the end of eternity (you see what I did there)

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I noticed too. He wasn't really himself in that reel. Wanna see back the OG skr. Beard will grow within few days but uske saath bande ka happy version bhi laut aaye bas

I wonder now if the launch event of MV will take place due to the rise in covid cases. Prateek's previous song ankahin baatein had a proper event with media interactions. Shravan bhaiyaa ka interview bhi studio me hoga ya nahi kya pata

Gunjan, I feel he is just little stressed due to not being able to crack any new show yet, moreover with covid hitting again he is foreseeing even less chances in coming days.

Not being sexist here but after all he is a guy and you know how men in general react to not being employed (they loose it fast and easily, and becomes cranky & grumpy at times). Girls manages this kinda phase better with more patience, specially Shivi types of chilled girls.

And from Shivi we know he is an emotional person, things hit him and he can't hide his reactions. So quite possible he expected something to work out in such and such period of time but it did not yet, and due to the fact that he is living in Mumbai he is just trying to find a feasibility behind his decision of shifting to an expensive city.

I also think in both dinner with Shravans and Griha live, Shivi was extra cheerful and chirpy JUST TO MAKE HIM SMILE AND LIGHTEN HIS MOOD ❤️ I LIVE FOR SUCH BONDING, THESE ARE GOALS!

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Gunjan, I feel he is just little stressed due to not being able to crack any new show yet, moreover with covid hitting again he is foreseeing even less chances in coming days.

Not being sexist here but after all he is a guy and you know how men in general react to not being employed (they loose it fast and easily, and becomes cranky & grumpy at times). Girls manages this kinda phase better with more patience, specially Shivi types of chilled girls.

And from Shivi we know he is an emotional person, things hit him and he can't hide his reactions. So quite possible he expected something to work out in such and such period of time but it did not yet, and due to the fact that he is living in Mumbai he is just trying to find a feasibility behind his decision of shifting to an expensive city.

I also think in both dinner with Shravans and Griha live, Shivi was extra cheerful and chirpy JUST TO MAKE HIM SMILE AND LIGHTEN HIS MOOD smiley27 I LIVE FOR SUCH BONDING, THESE ARE GOALS!

I think IMMJ3 didn’t workout. Colors must have handed over the franchise to Gul so Beyond Dreams had to let Sai go. He is not even following them anymore. Then this whole Imlie fiasco. Hope both of them get long term work soon. Beech-beech mein hope they get more mvs. Also KKK together.
Edited by MsPrez - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

I think IMMJ3 didn’t workout. Colors must have handed over the franchise to Gul so Beyond Dreams had to let Sai go. He is not even following them anymore. Then this whole Imlie fiasco. Hope both of them get long term work soon. Beech-beech mein hope they get more mvs. Also KKK together.

Yeah that's possible, IMMJ3 is a huge project, and if he pursued for it and did not work at the end, then it's bad enough to frustrate him at least for sometime.

MistyMelody thumbnail

I was expecting some reaction or at least a smile on his face when she said "I had him" but he seemed so lost 🥺 Is this the same skr who used to squeal and blush when she simply used to join his live sessions? He was strangely quiet today. Jaise sai aur shi ne swap karli ho apni personalities 😂

The vm is cute tho ❤️

I know we are used to that and it hits us seeing something different.

But see:

1stly, IMO these kinda things have become normal/casual now between them (roz ki baatein ..... iykwim) they're not in their initial phase anymore, you know things get settled and mature and more usual as a bonding progresses.

2ndly, we fans got enough of Sai doing all those reactions every time with her, it's refreshing to see girl taking charge now for a change (she has been since last few contents). PLUS it's on her to try to cheer him up when/if he is going thru some hurdle, that's how it should be and balances any bonding.

Me personally very happy to see this

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Someone suggest Sai to use a fake beard on Shivangi's birthday pictures ( if we are going to get any ) 😢😢😢

We came to ask fake beards now , oh my god

What they done 🤔

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Yeah that's possible, IMMJ3 is a huge project, and if he pursued for it and did not work at the end, then it's bad enough to frustrate him at least for sometime.

After Rahul sudir last immj2 sai is best choice for immj3, I always thought he should get it but it's sad it's not happening to him though🤔 sure he have every reason to be frustrated 🥴

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Bechari she got up at 4.30am to see this live. I'm sure first minute main hi band karke so gayi hogi. Waise why should we alone get tortured. Let me tag everyone 🙂

Posters looking freaking beautiful 😍 babies looking so rocking hope VM hits best ✌️. I always wished to see on bike and it's happening on song, love it❤️

Sai biggest plus is beard and when he is with tazbu, it's makes them look made for each other. Without Beard he looks like boy and his manlyness is gone, hope he isn't going to play adi 🙏

I don't have any courage to see an interview.