Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

haan, her constant taang khichai were full of haq and love ❤️

also her expression when he said her name is saved as Shivangi Actor LOL she be like "acha bachhu, wait till this live is over, phir dekhti hu tumhe" 🤣

Same expression Sai had when she caller him a bachha in the glitzvision interview.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

I was expecting some reaction or at least a smile on his face when she said "I had him" but he seemed so lost 🥺 Is this the same skr who used to squeal and blush when she simply used to join his live sessions? He was strangely quiet today. Jaise sai aur shi ne swap karli ho apni personalities 😂

The vm is cute tho ❤️

Even Ravan bhai ke reel mein bhi Sai seemed lost. And Shivi always increases her chirpiness when Sai is down. I wondered what happened to Sai though....

MsPrez thumbnail

Ren, we should have a new CC now

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

I am sure the fandom will approach more producers.

I think mv ke baad Ravan bhai wala iv ayega aur Griha bhi ek aur iv legi. Then.... MHRW ke 1 year anniversary pe shayad kuch miljaye and hopefully if Shitara approaches them for Smart Jodi. (Valentines ka bol nahi sakte😳)

I think a lot of producers are waiting to see the reaction to this MV. They will get a lot of offers as soon as tazbu gang gets this to million views (atleast 10 mil cross hone chahiye)

Agar achi chali toh prateek hi khud wapas dega ek aur MV offer. This MV could have an open end and may be we get a part 2. I remember sharbhi had 2 MVs and 3rd is coming because second ended in a cliff hanger.

joliefemme thumbnail

Ren, we should have a new CC now

When it reaches 145 I will make. I need to add new links of their reels videos pics and Aaj ke interview gifs jo sambhal ke rakhe hai on Page 1. Let's see Iayout kaise change Karu.

Koi aaj ke interview ke ache gifs aur edits bhejo to add on page 1.

MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I think a lot of producers are waiting to see the reaction to this MV. They will get a lot of offers as soon as tazbu gang gets this to million views (atleast 10 mil cross hone chahiye)

Agar achi chali toh prateek hi khud wapas dega ek aur MV offer. This MV could have an open end and may be we get a part 2. I remember sharbhi had 2 MVs and 3rd is coming because second ended in a cliff hanger.

I watched SharBhi ones, second one was much better. Are they really getting a third? Harshad-Smriti did a 4-part series which was amazing! Praying for SaiShi to get something like that.

Kavs, manifest please.

MsPrez thumbnail

oh! The stars and moons disappeared after the motion poster dropped🤣

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Even Ravan bhai ke reel mein bhi Sai seemed lost. And Shivi always increases her chirpiness when Sai is down. I wondered what happened to Sai though....

Yeah I noticed too. He wasn't really himself in that reel. Wanna see back the OG skr. Beard will grow within few days but uske saath bande ka happy version bhi laut aaye bas

I wonder now if the launch event of MV will take place due to the rise in covid cases. Prateek's previous song ankahin baatein had a proper event with media interactions. Shravan bhaiyaa ka interview bhi studio me hoga ya nahi kya pata

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Yeah I noticed too. He wasn't really himself in that reel. Wanna see back the OG skr. Beard will grow within few days but uske saath bande ka happy version bhi laut aaye bas

I wonder now if the launch event of MV will take place due to the rise in covid cases. Prateek's previous song ankahin baatein had a proper event with media interactions. Shravan bhaiyaa ka interview bhi studio me hoga ya nahi kya pata

Don't worry even Sharbhi wala MV came during peak covid and they did online promotions and reels and all. Its not as good as the launch event and all but we'll do the best we can to make this a successful venture.

Z, Sharbhi ka second wala song ended with a gunshot so we don't know kaun mara. Toh part 3 aayega hi 🤭🤭. Bepanah pyar and bepanah Ishq and next is mostly bepanah mohobbat.

I wish mashhoor banegi becomes mashhoor and we get more sequels to this story.

joliefemme thumbnail

oh! The stars and moons disappeared after the motion poster dropped🤣

Wondering if kavya manifested for this 🤣