Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Yes, Ren, I am okay with his chikna look because I believe he did that for some career possibility. Actors have to go thru many transformation, we all know that, for a potential role. If not any possible role, he might have done it for a photoshoot, who knows!

See, shaving of his beards took away some 6-8 years off from his personality. While bearded look is suitable for little mature look, clean shaven look would make him considered for some younger aged lead roles by producers.

So maybe he wants to do a photoshoot with this clean look so producers who are looking for an actor in a younger role may take interest in him. Just opening up more career opportunities for future!

I KNOW! THAT "BECAUSE I HAD HIM" HAD INSTANTLY HAD MY ENTIRE HEART!!!!! LOVED THAT GIRL FOR THIS, AND I FORGOT ALL THE HEART BREAKING LINES SHE HAS SAID IN THE PAST!!!!

Yesss, PM pe aauyngi at night (my night/your morning - my usual time lol), too many things lined up for daytime now!

Arre I understand all that. Dil pe pattar rakh lia maine. It will take some getting used to. I will see all of you peeps when we get to see him romance another actress. Kaun kitna shant rehta hai aur professional aur actor etc bolta hai.

Let him experiment his looks and get audience feedback and accordingly apply for the projects.

When Shivi wins misty ka dil is so cute. Ladki mostly dil tod deti hai aaj Jeet lia hahahah. I was so freaked out you know na when griha said fans will ask Live questions. I so badly wanted to not watch the interview because nibbi fans aate kuch bhi personal puchke saishi ko awkward karke jaate but our fandom is better than I expected. They always make me happy. Kisine kuch personal questions nai puche..mostly all were overwhelmed to talk to Saishi. It was way too wholesome and light. Griha made those fans ka day by getting Saishi on board. I doubt Saishi kabhi apne fans ko live main add karte so this was a golden opportunity for fans who got lucky. I wish Griha kuch ache questions puchti but i was way too distracted today to think or observe.

Aram se PM karo main subah hi dekhungi.

Edited by joliefemme - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Guys yeh dekho her expressions when she said I had him. This was so cute fake irritated look.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Guys yeh dekho her expressions when she said I had him. This was so cute fake irritated look.

I can't take my eyes off Shivi. She is looking gawwwwgus

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

I can't take my eyes off Shivi. She is looking gawwwwgus

You saw the expression main kabse bol rahi thi woh.

She said he's not looking like Sai ketan rao... I'm loving his taang khichai. Woh usko khulli choot milti hai

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I know twitter is a mess, no wonder I never found the inclination to open an account. Woh troublesome people are always lurking around.

English is a funny language and words can often be misinterpreted. So itna math socho. Water under the bridge babe.

I know the memo can cause an issue but jab take they don't confirm things we can't even say much na. I'm sad as well but kya kar sakte hai. Bro IF is good via phone main kafi time phone se use karti hoo. U try to be active if u can. This place isn't toxic like twitter and you are a part of us ๐Ÿค— main aage se tag karungi now that I know you're active ๐Ÿ˜†

You know, I felt WhatsApp or any other sm would have been better. We didnโ€™t have to worry about crossing the boundaries then iykwim

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Apparently this people said they'll cast SaiShi (it's Madhurima Tuli's mom's production).

https://www.instagram.com/svmtmusic/

Zasha tere muh mein ghee-shakkar (or whaetevr you like lol) ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

Because I am already sad thinking what's after this mashhoor mv? where will we find/get SaiShi again? How to survive without them being in yet another something together? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

You know, I felt WhatsApp or any other sm would have been better. We didnโ€™t have to worry about crossing the boundaries then iykwim

Haa but we are managing just fine. See it's the language of saishi love. Hum sab samajte hai even without using the right words. Unki jitni strong bond hai utni hi humari bhi iykwim.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You saw the expression main kabse bol rahi thi woh.

She said he's not looking like Sai ketan rao... I'm loving his taang khichai. Woh usko khulli choot milti hai

haan, her constant taang khichai were full of haq and love โค๏ธ

also her expression when he said her name is saved as Shivangi Actor LOL she be like "acha bachhu, wait till this live is over, phir dekhti hu tumhe" ๐Ÿคฃ

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Zasha tere muh mein ghee-shakkar (or whaetevr you like lol) ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

Because I am already sad thinking what's after this mashhoor mv? where will we find/get SaiShi again? How to survive without them being in yet another something together? ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am sure the fandom will approach more producers.

I think mv ke baad Ravan bhai wala iv ayega aur Griha bhi ek aur iv legi. Then.... MHRW ke 1 year anniversary pe shayad kuch miljaye and hopefully if Shitara approaches them for Smart Jodi. (Valentines ka bol nahi sakte๐Ÿ˜ณ)

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was expecting some reaction or at least a smile on his face when she said "I had him" but he seemed so lost ๐Ÿฅบ Is this the same skr who used to squeal and blush when she simply used to join his live sessions? He was strangely quiet today. Jaise sai aur shi ne swap karli ho apni personalities ๐Ÿ˜‚

The vm is cute tho โค๏ธ