Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: diksha710

Thank you Divya!! I saw his look on insta and tbh I was taken aback, but I think it makes him look kind in his early 20s. He looks a little odd as the beard gave his face maturity.

Haan Diksha

When we have seen him with beard and suddenly u Clean shave it feels weird

Absolutely doesnot mean we don’t like that person .. it’s just a question of getting used to it

I hope you had a great vacy ♥️

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

🤗misty.

When she said I HAD HIM I was all teary eyed. Ufff these goofballs. She did lots of taang kheechna on the beard shaving bit hahah. I was shocked because you didn't reply at all to the last PM and i was like shock main toh nai chali gayi.

Good you liked the look, it seems there were mixed reactions on his experiments. Those girls who like men with beard were unhappy and those who like clean shaven me were ok or didn't mind.

Will wait for ur PM, lots of discuss hahha. I think the previous one is unanswered too.

Yes, Ren, I am okay with his chikna look because I believe he did that for some career possibility. Actors have to go thru many transformation, we all know that, for a potential role. If not any possible role, he might have done it for a photoshoot, who knows!

See, shaving of his beards took away some 6-8 years off from his personality. While bearded look is suitable for little mature look, clean shaven look would make him considered for some younger aged lead roles by producers.

So maybe he wants to do a photoshoot with this clean look so producers who are looking for an actor in a younger role may take interest in him. Just opening up more career opportunities for future!

I KNOW! THAT "BECAUSE I HAD HIM" HAD INSTANTLY HAD MY ENTIRE HEART!!!!! LOVED THAT GIRL FOR THIS, AND I FORGOT ALL THE HEART BREAKING LINES SHE HAS SAID IN THE PAST!!!!

Yesss, PM pe aauyngi at night (my night/your morning - my usual time lol), too many things lined up for daytime now!

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why left out? I thought you were on a break. I always asked Aru tu kahan hai. Be active yaar hum sab yahin hai tum log hi gayab ho

I uninstalled twitter recently bcos the place was becoming too toxic for me. Logged in via chrome today and had a chat with Aru. Idk it's like everyone's on the same page and I have slightly different pov. Maybe sometimes I suck at choosing the right words while stating my opinion and then misunderstandings happen. So I decided to take a break.

I don't visit here much bcos we can't openly talk about many things. Memo anusaar chalna padta hai 🙈 And I handle IF from my phone which is tough especially when you've to reply to PMs.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All the posters are so freaking gorgeous

Haayyyyeeeee....this is like a spin-off of MHRW where RaghVi goes on their honeymoon❤️

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

I uninstalled twitter recently bcos the place was becoming too toxic for me. Logged in via chrome today and had a chat with Aru. Idk it's like everyone's on the same page and I have slightly different pov. Maybe sometimes I suck at choosing the right words while stating my opinion and then misunderstandings happen. So I decided to take a break.

I don't visit here much bcos we can't openly talk about many things. Memo anusaar chalna padta hai 🙈 And I handle IF from my phone which is tough especially when you've to reply to PMs.

I know twitter is a mess, no wonder I never found the inclination to open an account. Woh troublesome people are always lurking around.

English is a funny language and words can often be misinterpreted. So itna math socho. Water under the bridge babe.

I know the memo can cause an issue but jab take they don't confirm things we can't even say much na. I'm sad as well but kya kar sakte hai. Bro IF is good via phone main kafi time phone se use karti hoo. U try to be active if u can. This place isn't toxic like twitter and you are a part of us 🤗 main aage se tag karungi now that I know you're active 😆

MistyMelody thumbnail

A HUGE THANKS to Griha for arranging this in such a short notice (literally within a day)! Provided she's extremely busy now with her news channel fulltime job, yet she reacted to fan request instantly!

And since it was done in such a quick notice, adding fans into live helped her with the duration of the live, along with few Qs from her (in the past all her lives with them were 40-45+ minutes and of course she wanted to keep that expectation up this time too).

She was amazing, as always!

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsPrez

All the posters are so freaking gorgeous

Haayyyyeeeee....this is like a spin-off of MHRW where RaghVi goes on their honeymoon❤️

Yeah the honeymoon we never got. Can the next MV have an SR. All Raghvi fans will fulfill their dreams with Saishi MVs now 😭

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah the honeymoon we never got. Can the next MV have an SR. All Raghvi fans will fulfill their dreams with Saishi MVs now 😭

Apparently this people said they'll cast SaiShi (it's Madhurima Tuli's mom's production).

https://www.instagram.com/svmtmusic/

MistyMelody thumbnail

Uff that cheek touch @:06 and "I had him" ☺️

https://twitter.com/xXBijalPatelXx/status/1480245818397495297?s=20