Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I am so speechless and emotional .... OMG my SaiShi looking GORGEOUS AND MUCH IN LOVE AND HOT in the motion poster. ☺️

And that tune of the their song .... it's truly a sweet music to my ears, as if someone poured a huge dollop of sweet honey to my ears. ❀️

Already two of my all-time wishes coming true - him piggybacking her and bike ride while she is holding him tight from back (also nuzzling his back) .... my heart is so full right now! Nazar na lage!

The vibe check is passed. The song is going to be a hit. Hum sab milkar karenge.

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Hi girls πŸ€—πŸ€—. Sorry for MIA for so long. Went on a vacay and then the office work started killing me πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

diksha710 thumbnail

Can someone give me a quick overview of the interview with Griha? I missed it like always πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yeahs let's drop it coz we should focus on the bigger things right now.

Yes captain. I don't know why but I am feeling left out for some reason πŸ₯Ί

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Yes captain. I don't know why but I am feeling left out for some reason πŸ₯Ί

Why left out? I thought you were on a break. I always asked Aru tu kahan hai. Be active yaar hum sab yahin hai tum log hi gayab ho

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Can someone give me a quick overview of the interview with Griha? I missed it like always πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Nothing much Diksha

Aaj fans ke saath live tha

Fans asked questions directly to saishi

But all were shocked as usual when connected … So Kuch zyaada questions nahi tha

joliefemme thumbnail

Content per se kuch nai tha. Same chippak ke baithna when the whole frame is empty..her trying to touch his face 2 baar, elbow se marna pit pitt pit and some taang kheechna.

The poster and motion poster is out I've tagged you, check tags it's easier to navigate. Sai seemed a bit down but shivi was her chirpy self. Usko farak nai pada with his new look which makes me more secure in my belief on their bonding.

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Nothing much Diksha

Aaj fans ke saath live tha

Fans asked questions directly to saishi

But all were shocked as usual when connected … So Kuch zyaada questions nahi tha

Thank you Divya!! I saw his look on insta and tbh I was taken aback, but I think it makes him look kind in his early 20s. He looks a little odd as the beard gave his face maturity.

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Content per se kuch nai tha. Same chippak ke baithna when the whole frame is empty..her trying to touch his face 2 baar, elbow se marna pit pitt pit and some taang kheechna.

The poster and motion poster is out I've tagged you, check tags it's easier to navigate. Sai seemed a bit down but shivi was her chirpy self. Usko farak nai pada with his new look which makes me more secure in my belief on their bonding.

Thank you for the tags Ren!! Will definitely check it out!

joliefemme thumbnail

Thank you for the tags Ren!! Will definitely check it out!

Hope you'll be active Diksha. We need to finish this thread in time for the MV release and shivi ka bday which is falling on same day.