Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Assume whatever you want to. And thanks for misinterpreting and misunderstanding my comment 😊

You were clearly throwing a shade on others Gunjan and making assumptions of others. I didn't start it you did.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Haan Arpita πŸ€ͺ lagtha tho Aisa hi hai 😍

I liked this poster more than the piggy back one. My babies πŸ’–πŸ€©

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I liked this poster more than the piggy back one. My babies πŸ’–πŸ€©

Music video will be fire 🀞🀞❀❀

Their chemistry is insane .... Raghav and Pallavi will definitely be jealous of SaishiπŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You were clearly throwing a shade on others Gunjan and making assumptions of others. I didn't start it you did.

Don't we all make assumption about things or people? Isn't it normal? SaiShi ke cases me bhi kaafi assumptions hi kiye the pehle. I asked a genuine question and you got offended. You replied to me and that last line was offensive to me. Hisaab barabar. Baat khatam for me.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Music video will be fire 🀞🀞❀❀

Their chemistry is insane .... Raghav and Pallavi will definitely be jealous of SaishiπŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Hahahah … Raghvi jealous of saishi 😍

When a fan said I want you guys to doa show together again TL jumped and said fingers crossed

He is dying to be with her

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm worried for misty. She's gone underground. Woh subah subah uth gayi this and I'm sure she got an attack after the stunt Sai pulled 😡

Awww Ren πŸ€—

Na re, I am okay, after the live I started to get migraine for being sleep deprived so hit the bed right away, then woke up late of course (thank goodness it's a Sunday). Then just got busy with usual Sunday errands.

I was surprised of course like everyone else, but thik hain, I am sure he did that for some reason (audition, look test anything is possible). As an actor he supposed to fulfil the need of the role he is auditioning for. For that, chikna Sai chalega apne ko. He is still my chota sa cute sa innocent sa bacha πŸ˜› And, most importantly, Shivangi seems to be normal about it too.

Yeah he was a bit quieter, ab insaan always toh same level of energy maintain nahin kas sakta nah, up-down hota hain, just like us. So giving him the leeway in that regards.

I enjoyed the live, specially from Shivi's POV. LOVED her vibes today overall towards "THIS GUY/PERSON" "HIM" (UFF I am all melty when she addresses him like this), I have a lot more to say, that I will do in PMs πŸ˜ƒ.

And kyunki Sai took a backseat today, I focused on her more and was not disappointed I must say!

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Don't we all make assumption about things or people? Isn't it normal? SaiShi ke cases me bhi kaafi assumptions hi kiye the pehle. I asked a genuine question and you got offended. You replied to me and that last line was offensive to me. Hisaab barabar. Baat khatam for me.

Yeahs let's drop it coz we should focus on the bigger things right now.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so speechless and emotional .... OMG my SaiShi looking GORGEOUS AND MUCH IN LOVE AND HOT in the motion poster. ☺️

And that tune of the their song .... it's truly a sweet music to my ears, as if someone poured a huge dollop of sweet honey to my ears. ❀️

Already two of my all-time wishes coming true - him piggybacking her and bike ride while she is holding him tight from back (also nuzzling his back) .... my heart is so full right now! Nazar na lage!

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Awww Ren πŸ€—

Na re, I am okay, after the live I started to get migraine for being sleep deprived so hit the bed right away, then woke up late of course (thank goodness it's a Sunday). Then just got busy with usual Sunday errands.

I was surprised of course like everyone else, but thik hain, I am sure he did that for some reason (audition, look test anything is possible). As an actor he supposed to fulfil the need of the role he is auditioning for. For that, chikna Sai chalega apne ko. He is still my chota sa cute sa innocent sa bacha πŸ˜› And, most importantly, Shivangi seems to be normal about it too.

Yeah he was a bit quieter, ab insaan always toh same level of energy maintain nahin kas sakta nah, up-down hota hain, just like us. So giving him the leeway in that regards.

I enjoyed the live, specially from Shivi's POV. LOVED her vibes today overall towards "THIS GUY/PERSON" "HIM" (UFF I am all melty when she addresses him like this), I have a lot more to say, that I will do in PMs πŸ˜ƒ.

And kyunki Sai took a backseat today, I focused on her more and was not disappointed I must say!

Thats the spirit, Misty!

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Awww Ren πŸ€—

I enjoyed the live, specially from Shivi's POV. LOVED her vibes today overall towards "THIS GUY/PERSON" "HIM" (UFF I am all melty when she addresses him like this), I have a lot more to say, that I will do in PMs πŸ˜ƒ. And kyunki Sai took a backseat today, I focused on her more and was not disappointed I must say!

πŸ€—misty.

When she said I HAD HIM I was all teary eyed. Ufff these goofballs. She did lots of taang kheechna on the beard shaving bit hahah. I was shocked because you didn't reply at all to the last PM and i was like shock main toh nai chali gayi.

Good you liked the look, it seems there were mixed reactions on his experiments. Those girls who like men with beard were unhappy and those who like clean shaven me were ok or didn't mind.

Will wait for ur PM, lots of discuss hahha. I think the previous one is unanswered too.