Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I agree with the last line of this tweet by the fan who created this piece of art: "you Never disappoint your fans"

He does not and that's what makes him stand apart. I so wish he reaches higher and higher in his career, AMEN!

https://twitter.com/shivani_mayande/status/1470399337909735427?s=20

Yes he liked he commented he posted on insta and Twitter.

This person must be so happy today. Sai is indeed an amazing guy.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Griha is taking Sai's interview tomorrow at 12 .. Why not with Shivangi I wonder ....

Now that's weird...🤷‍♀️🤨

And Hiii everyone !!❤

Exams over , now I will be super active😌😂

And thanks for the tags Ren🤗

Hope exams were good. All the best for results. Did u give both groups?

Nothing is weird when Shivi se linked hai. She's a weird person 🤣

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Griha is taking Sai's interview tomorrow at 12 .. Why not with Shivangi I wonder ....

Now that's weird...🤷‍♀️🤨

And Hiii everyone !!❤

Exams over , now I will be super active😌😂

And thanks for the tags Ren🤗

Griha is like Shivi has a photoshoot tomorrow .

But itna bhi kya busy ki thode time joint iv nahi de sakti?. We know you dont want to reveal anything but atleast go to some other place and then join the live.

Fans keep requesting for Saishi live and we keep getting solo lives. Solo lives dekhne ka bilkul mood nahi hota , same questions hote hai !!.

Waise I dont think they would do a joint live and if they do it would be for mv, thats it.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very cute clip of our cutie pie 🥰

he said he prefers sweet made with brown sugar and sugar free sweets 😉 😍

https://twitter.com/ria_sskr/status/1470363861576740870?s=20

Shi was supposed to take him to sugar free sweet shops when they come to Mumbai. Hope she is fulfilling her promises

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Hope exams were good. All the best for results. Did u give both groups?

Nothing is weird when Shivi se linked hai. She's a weird person 🤣

They were fine.. Results will say the rest😅

Nah .. I have only one group 😁

Pta nahi but whats the point of giving the interview very next day alone...They both could have given the interview together the day after tomorrow if Shivangi is busy tomorrow.. which frankly I feel is a lie ...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

But itna bhi kya busy ki thode time joint iv nahi de sakti?. We know you dont want to reveal anything but atleast go to some other place and then join the live.

Fans keep requesting for Saishi live and we keep getting solo lives. Solo lives dekhne ka bilkul mood nahi hota , same questions hote hai !!.

Waise I dont think they would do a joint live and if they do it would be for mv, thats it.

Same yaar.. their solo interviews are not that interesting...only the snippets on Twitter do the trick for me in that case... Mujhe kya lag rha hai ki they want to be seen separately as Sai and Shivangi now as the show is over.. as actors it is not good for their careers also na if fans always expect them to be together on a professional front..

Personal life mein chahe jo bhi ho rha ho...And yeh toh ab pretty clear hai ki some people are together together 🤭🤐🤐🤫

Matlab come on after all that has happened in the past week and Sai giving out such hints... everything is crystal clear😌😌🍉🍉

Edited by Arnaagar - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Griha is a good interviewer. This could be a content filled interview like I'm keeping my mouth shut. It's private. Mind your own business

Let's hope for the best.

Arpita, mazze karo till ur results. They won't give an interview together to add fuel to rumours. Let's see what we get.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My 2 cents is they are trying to keep things professional and as much as it hurts the fandom, the fact is there is no professional reason anymore for them to do joint interviews.

They might have mutually planned on to focus on promoting their individual self (which is needed to get the next good project), rather than the RaghVi jodi promotion (which makes sense since the show is over and "SaiShi" jodi is a personal thing, unless & until they come out public).

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They were fine.. Results will say the rest😅

Nah .. I have only one group 😁

Pta nahi but whats the point of giving the interview very next day alone...They both could have given the interview together the day after tomorrow if Shivangi is busy tomorrow.. which frankly I feel is a lie ...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

It’s obvious Arpita it’s a lie 😑 if they don’t want to show they are together then there are ways you can do it but
Saishi bhi ziddi hain ( for reasons they only know ) but ek doosre ke live dekhege zaroor and fans bhi chod the nahi hain

Sab apne hi trip main hai 🥺 joint live dho Aur katham karo …

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

My 2 cents is they are trying to keep things professional and as much as it hurts the fandom, the fact is there is no professional reason anymore for them to do joint interviews.

They might have mutually planned on to focus on promoting their individual self (which is needed to get the next good project), rather than the RaghVi jodi promotion (which makes sense since the show is over and "SaiShi" jodi is a personal thing, unless & until they come out public).

I strongly feeel this is the reason … show is over ab Kya Raghvi ko promote karna … now it’s Saishi .. so they want to keep it private …

But they could hv on the last day of the show just for fans .. but nope … now it doesnot make sense ..

But nah fans chod the hain nah Saishi
ek din Saishi Aur Media, photo shoot, MV wale Sab bhaag jayenge fans ko dekh ke 🤣

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago