Lol no difference Rajan Sahi and ekta kapoor.

anz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Am happy that I don't watch just read... started watching assuming it will different .

What a DRAG

What Dumps.

What writting

What story

Lol 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I lost my sleep thinking that I could not make a better choice.

3rd class writing.

Rajan Shahi knows only to write essays on HC's posts.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If this was ekta show, we would have Akshara and Abhi getting a big fat wedding all to realise that this was all a big fat misunderstanding and in reality, their families had arranged someone else for both.

Akshara would be married off to an even older man with 3 eveil adult children who make her life difficult but she somehow manages to make them into angels. She cannot forget Abhi but at the same time she falls for this new husband.

Abhi gets married not to Arohi but another women who is so evil. Both Mahima and this new wife join hands to plot and plan to kill Akshara so she is out of Abhis life and motive would be to have the whole birla fortune.

Abhi and Akshara keep meeting by accident but nothing ever happens until one stormy night when they're stuck in one room for shelter. They end up spending the night and have a kid but Abhi is led to believe that the kid is not his so he hates Akshara a d makes her feel awful. Abhi never finds out about until the kid is 13 by then Akshara is an ambitious confidant woman who will not forgive Abhi. However they have to unite once again because their child needs new stem cells and only their new offspring can help the child. This does not bring them together, instead Akshara is pushed off the cliff by Abhis wife and then new generation begins with their adult kids.

After multiple face transplants, Abhi disappears and audience doesnt even know where and how.

That would be Ektas show.

Edited by Silveraliax - 2 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

If this was ekta show, we would have Akshara and Abhi getting a big fat wedding all to realise that this was all a big fat misunderstanding and in reality, their families had arranged someone else for both.

Akshara would be married off to an even older man with 3 eveil adult children who make her life difficult but she somehow manages to make them into angels. She cannot forget Abhi but at the same time she falls for this new husband.

Abhi gets married not to Arohi but another women who is so evil. Both Mahima and this new wife join hands to plot and plan to kill Akshara so she is out of Abhis life and motive would be to have the whole birla fortune.

Abhi and Akshara keep meeting by accident but nothing ever happens until one stormy night when they're stuck in one room for shelter. They end up spending the night and have a kid but Abhi is led to believe that the kid is not his so he hates Akshara a d makes her feel awful. Abhi never finds out about until the kid is 13 by then Akshara is an ambitious confidant woman who will not forgive Abhi. However they have to unite once again because their child needs new stem cells and only their new offspring can help the child. This does not bring them together, instead Akshara is pushed off the cliff by Abhis wife and then new generation begins with their adult kids.

After multiple face transplants, Abhi disappears and audience doesnt even know where and how.

[/QUOTEQUOTE

guess the trps

9 or 10 at 9.30 pm with such a plot.

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I lost my sleep thinking that I could not make a better choice.

3rd class writing.

Rajan Shahi knows only to write essays on HC's posts.

that too in capital letter even hc was replying long post lol 😂 I laugh hard looking that
Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If marriage drama then sure he is following ekta but he forgot that ekta show are becoming flop ðŸĪŠ

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

And the same concept goes for every single one of her shows. Whats with the young girl and older man concept. Like seriously come on.

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hari15

And the same concept goes for every single one of her shows. Whats with the young girl and older man concept. Like seriously come on.

The only time I liked older man concept was kasam se because it made sense and this is coming from someone who actually prefers couples with age gaps. But her stories begin well and then turn into a hideous mess. I just hate it how she makes a couple strong and then bam she randomly gets a new love interest out of nowhere. So if she made yrkkh, abhira would most definitely not get married until the episode.