priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 2 years ago

The movie is out on Netflix 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: snatch

vaani looks really pretty after long time. hows she in the movie ? 

Quite good 👍🏼

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

what did you dislike?

Lackluster movie. Ayushmann is so overrated, plays the same character in every movie but somehow he is seen as one of the great actors just because his movies are not very mainstream...

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya185

what did you dislike?

Nothing exciting and plot was known once trailer was out 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree lackluster and underwhelming, not to mention implausible, it is a no plot movie trying to be a social issue/ tolerance teaching work, but it missed the mark by miles, something obvious from the start, the fart joke is a dead give away, then they make the characters as moronic and predictable as re-runs of bad tv sit coms.  I do not dislike any of the actors so my opinion is based  on the work not on like or dislike of the actors. I hated that the stereotyping was so pronounced it was predictable as well as the fact that the movie gets close to the fire but it does not show the reality of the burns it can cause.  None of what they showed is funny or light and in real life the main issue which is the fact that, the lead is a trans-woman who never really discloses it, something that in society at large is still a proceed with caution issue that needs to be told with less frivolity and more fact. None of the actors did a good job...because there was nothing to do...

In my opinion the actors should write this movie, under the: this is just acting work until I get a real movie list and move on, hoping no one remembers it when they talk about them.