Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Such a beautiful MV.

I loved it till the end. Heart breaking though, but it was a treat to watch.

The moment the MV started, it seemed Shakhi all the way...waking up at Sabherwal mansion.

Extremely cute way to disclose abt the big event. Deba was looking soooo cute.

N the heartbreaking part. Uffff!

It was worth waiting for.

The parallels! As if the makers of the MV chose thoroughly the scenes Shakhi fans were swooning on.

Well done!

Devir.debvir thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kya mkb ki sath ek aur music video ara hai kya devir ka??plz koi reply karo

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

It got me to cry...I LOVED IT! ....and plus point ..song and abhi Dutt's voice is so soothing. The DeVir magic is absolutely there. The last scene of thankyou! Oh god!!!!!!!!

This was not ShaKhi but absolutely Devir! The chemistry, the lift, the dinner and how he keeps his hand on her head when she is registering the ngo....those tiny nuances...lovely

And that road scene...I have no words.

I do miss DeVir chemistry. They are magic!

This ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿพ!!

I watched it before I read any comments. It was such a beautiful song, great lyrics, and outstanding acting. It makes me realize how limiting ITV is for Deba and KV. They shine when given time to do scenes, be it light and romantic, but especially dramatic. The way they can convey sadness with a look and the masterful way they hold tears in their eyes. I wish them so much success.

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Snow-White-

I watched twice...

I m utterly depressed ...

Sad love stories impact me very badly. .. always..

And devir of course put it a notch up ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It speaks to how well Deba and KV convey emotions that youโ€™re so affected!!

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It is super amazing โ˜บ๏ธ

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mallukumari

This ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿพ!!

I watched it before I read any comments. It was such a beautiful song, great lyrics, and outstanding acting. It makes me realize how limiting ITV is for Deba and KV. They shine when given time to do scenes, be it light and romantic, but especially dramatic. The way they can convey sadness with a look and the masterful way they hold tears in their eyes. I wish them so much success.

In this MV they didn't have any dialogue....but just thru their beautiful facial expression and thru their eyes they conveyed so many emotions....that at the end you are heavy hearted, u can feel their pain and also the love they had!!And at the end of 3.34 mins...u are left wondering...why did MV finish so fast...couldn't it last longer!!Such an magical pair...and most importantly such talented actors.
mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

In this MV they didn't have any dialogue....but just thru their beautiful facial expression and thru their eyes they conveyed so many emotions....that at the end you are heavy hearted, u can feel their pain and also the love they had!!And at the end of 3.34 mins...u are left wondering...why did MV finish so fast...couldn't it last longer!!Such an magical pair...and most importantly such talented actors.

You're so right, even without dialogues, they conveyed so much emotion. I think a part of it is their talent but also us projecting our ShaKhi feelings onto them. The way the accident scene brings up memories of the infamous riot promo!

I saw this IG screenshot on twitter and it cracked me up.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

Watch it....to witness their magic!!!

Beautiful MV....sad one...but if one skips it...is surely going to miss Devir magic!! Oh God!! KV's those numb looks after the accident...and Deba being the chulbuli one!! The lift by KV..uff!! The last scene of Deba with a teary eyed saying thank you to KV....everything was so nicely done!!Loved how Deba's character told him that she is preggy...it was so adorable!!!

agreed 100%, Deba and KV did a great job, singer was really good along with story

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prequel to this is a gud idea actually