Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

Shiva k saath gayi hogi😆shiva jaanu ko marega n raavi motiben k daat tod degi😎🤣

Shiva zyada maarega toh Raavi sambhal legi jaise hospital mein doctor ke saamne manage kiya tha, Shiva ko lambi saans lena sikhayegi🤣🤪

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Loll, no, I don't want Raavi's dreams....they're always about someone else.... both engagement vala and hospital vala had entire family drama 🤪

On the other hand, Shiva's dreams are 🔥🔥

Yeah!! I forgot to specify😆was talkin' abt her haveli dream

peacenfun thumbnail

Loll, no, I don't want Raavi's dreams....they're always about someone else.... both engagement vala and hospital vala had entire family drama 🤪

On the other hand, Shiva's dreams are 🔥🔥

Haan dream sequence mein hi sahi Shiva ki gaadi toh aage badhe😈

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just caught up with episode,

Must say editors are bitten by sasta nasha but these days! looked like Dhara’s outburst & R& R going to work-college etc timeline got twisted. Doesn’t look like dream- as many are predicting!

But bhai- no bharosa… they give all kind of double shot scenes as dreams these days😶‍🌫️

my guess, bike scene is yet to come. It is well received part from Og & they won’t skip it completely.

But Bhai- skip kar bhi sakte hain😏 fir whatever reason

Anita’s vamp plans & Mami’s still obsession with breaking Raavi’s marriage: sick it is! Why are they still going this way?
these 2 women are the ones to whom Raavi told her dil ki & mann ki baat. Twice to Anita!
totally my poor Raavi has no one who genuinely cares for her , understands her & loves her!

the one that is there: Mr. Shiva Pandya: is still too stuck in mein wo matlab & all… no wonder she is mapping out her curriculum for next 6 months: to ace all subjects!
shiva clearly has more interest in biology it seems.
But bhai: tu bhi toh kuchch kar… aagey 1 step toh le.

Dhara’s outburst: I get it. Always had this problem why Gombi had to hide. She needed to know soon as he knew. Though I didn’t connect too well the part she was blaming him as killer… she is in trauma, but Dhara between chahiye to chahiye till Sagayi kaand - she was least concerned about Tara. Didn’t act pregnant beyond fainting.
so her all dialogues of Main baat karti & meri tara & all felt dull!

(Shiny’s sleep walk act as showing numb trauma to hysterical screeches as grieving mother- too gimmicky! Something major lacking)

kirkir: kyoon?? Are they really trying to sail alternate ship? But iske toh sails are already chhedwale. Kirti has same static expression for any & all situation.
whole scene felt like filler shot during devta ShiVi vacation.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed that Shiva's emotions need an extreme trigger.

But my point is here is that Raavi wasn't asking him something unusual. She's made demands before and Shiva's default reaction is always annoyance first...be it the first bike ride or these lessons too. They always play the taana game first 😆 that's what I meant that it didn't have the Shivi tadka

They are going through a tragedy right now I feel the reaction was fine

Emotions are here and there !!

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new EDT.

It was an OK episode and sympathise with GauRa and their anger is justified. It is painful to watch but these emotions needs to be shown from both end of what they are going through.

Dhara is angry right now and therefore cannot see or feel Gombi’s pain. Unfortunately when you love someone and when you are angry you tend to take all your anger and frustration out on them and this is what happened to Shivi and it’s what’s happening to GauRa right now.

Anita and Mami’s scenes were “phhuski” nothing much will come out of it. Anita can keep on dreaming hahah

Looking forward to loan kaand. Roll on Jaanu 😆

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Wo bhi gayi hogi motiben ko dhamkaane.. She is mrs chattan pandya after all😆

Shiva will ask her to slap motiben 😎

I wish 🤪🤣

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peacenfun

I think the agenda of bike scene was, 'Shiva accepts Raavi's bike' 😉

dekha na kaise keys uchhalta hai hawa mein🤪😆

I liked this scene too. It was meaningful and not sure how much of a lollipop bike riding scene would be although wouldn’t have minded but oh well 🤔

Just hope Shiva notices these little things Raavi is doing for him and appreciates her gestures.

Shiva is so used to fighting with Raavi but now that Raavi doesn’t instigate him to fight with her and is acting all nice (which he wanted anyway) he doesn’t know how to react. I want all the nokjhok waala Shiva back who annoys Raavi but eventually gives in to her demands but at the same time moving their love story forward.

I guess I am asking too much. 😒

peacenfun thumbnail

Bechari phoolkumari kya kya karegi

Bike chalayegi, college jayegi, ghar ka kaam karegi, dhara bhabhi ka dhyaan rakhegi, anita par nazar rakhegi, shiva ko emotional support degi😭💔

And Chataan Pandya bas isko dhara bhabhi ki xerox bante hue dekhta rahega😡

peacenfun thumbnail

Raavi ne toh BCom kiya tha na ye isko Physics, Chemistry, Biology ki itni knowledge kaise mili fir🤣😈