Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Raavi is more cautious with Anita now. I don't think she will tell. I don't want any more MU between shivi. Already we have been tortured a lot.

Matlab she will warning her k tm nahi janti dhara di kia hn is ghr k liye etc n in that she will tell k unhn n itna bara sacrifice kia tm to un k sqmnay kuch nahi ho so better tm gombie r dhara di s door raho.. then anita play her trick..

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think shivi will misunderstand each other or drift apart now

infact its going to be the opposite shivi will come closer emotionally & GauRa will drift apart

& shivi will eventually bring them back together

but there's time for that track, once Raavi starts suspecting Anita, and Shiva joins her in exposing Anita's evil plans

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

Exactly I was so glad that finally she had the outburst, was tired of seeing the same precap everyday, thankfully they didn't drag till next week & hopefully it will be over in tomorrow's episode

So that from next week we can brace ourselves for the aftermath

Yes, looks like Gaura's had their week. Its probably loan kaand next.

Let's see how they switch tracks tomorrow.

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

I don't think shivi will misunderstand each other or drift apart now

infact its going to be the opposite shivi will come closer emotionally & GauRa will drift apart

& shivi will eventually bring them back together

but there's time for that track, once Raavi starts suspecting Anita, and Shiva joins her in exposing Anita's evil plans

Yeah then ravi n shiva both join hands to expose anita...

aimmyangle thumbnail

And then its turn to be shiva plan to blame ravi n through her out of the house so that ravi could watch her every step in her house

peacenfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Matlab she will warning her k tm nahi janti dhara di kia hn is ghr k liye etc n in that she will tell k unhn n itna bara sacrifice kia tm to un k sqmnay kuch nahi ho so better tm gombie r dhara di s door raho.. then anita play her trick..

I don't think so

Raavi is suspicious of Anita, infact I won't be surprised if she starts keeping an eye on Gombi too, since she knows that he gave Dhara's file to Anita & shared the fetus not developing truth with her

She intentionally didn't inform her Maami & Anita of the 3months pregnancy celebration to keep Anita away from Dhara

She isn't going to share anything with Anita

Even in hospital she rebuked her, jabki Anita ki koi galti bhi nahi thi, Gombi himself gave her the file, still Raavi questioned & doubted her

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Yes, looks like Gaura's had their week. Its probably loan kaand next.

Let's see how they switch tracks tomorrow.

But today's precap of their fight again says agle hafte🤪same will be repeated again ig😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When did shiva become such a chicken..why so much awkwardness for a bike ride. 😕

mpks1 thumbnail

I don’t want Dhara’s outburst, a dream. I can never accept it. As a mother, I totally agree with some of the points she out across and sounded genuine to me. She did go iverboard when sge called Gautam hathyari, khoooni, meine aur mere bacche donon nahi chahiye thaa. But that was because she felt betrayed by his actions especially hiding the truth about her condition.

I want Shiva to learn a lesson from this that he doesn’t get to make decisions for Raavi. He made the decision for her that she is not happy in this relationship. She only signed the divorce papers in the first place because he coerced her and yelled at her asking for Mukti. In the next episode he blames her for signing when he apologizes to Dhara, but Dhara told him that he made her sign, “ mein ek aurat ki mann pad leti hoon Shiva, woh tujhe pasand karne lagi”

in hindsight I am so glad that Raavi behaved the way she did after constantly being hurt by Shiva and Suman duryng the 3rd angle track. If it had been the other extreme, she would have ended up like the Dhara we see now.

peacenfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

When did shiva become such a chicken..why so much awkwardness for a bike ride. 😕

Because the bike wasn't his