Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Such a long ass dream sequence on top dharas outburst i hope not coz how will shiva get prompted to apologize later that night.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If it's real then maybe shiva will realise his mistakes with raavi and apologise.because Gautam was defending his action of hiding the truth instead of admitting that he did a mistake and saying sorry.so raavi's dlg that sorry can save a relationship from breaking and Shiva's subsequent apology makes sense.

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Oh no no no I don't want the break down to be a dream. Even if they didn't give the bike scene, I don't want Dhara's breakdown to be anyones dream. Why does this show have so many dream sequences?😆 Sunaina ko takkar kar sakthi hai.🤪

🤣

If there was an award for number of dream sequences, PS would've won by a wide margin 🤣

Also, another show fd was complaining at the number of dream romance sequences 😆 I'm like at least you get romance. Yahan we get everyone's dreams except the romance ones that we we're interested in.

Priyal_10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I agree with you

The scene was completely random and didn't have a head or tail

Even the dlgs didn't make sense to me, chemistry physics biology..umm.what? 😂😂

I understand raavi is dobi and shiva ke saamne Kuch bhi bolti hai, I usually get her Kuch bhi. But yeh wala mere sar ke upar Chala gaya 😂😂

Many are predicting that dhara's breakdown and accusations are gombis dream and she will continue being numb and unresponsive.if that's the case we may get a continuation of the scene.lets see.

Yeah shivi scene samjh hi nhi aya apart from biology dialogue🤣

@bold...what dream..! Ho sakta hai😆Pura episode khaa gaye.. dhara's loooooooong dreams also used to eat up whole epis during batwara kaand🤪are they sooo short of ideas that almost every week they need dreams🤣

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

If it's real then maybe shiva will realise his mistakes with raavi and apologise.because Gautam was defending his action of hiding the truth instead of admitting that he did a mistake and saying sorry.so raavi's dlg that sorry can save a relationship from breaking and Shiva's subsequent apology makes sense.

Honestly, don't care about the logic. Just let them stop dragging

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

Yeah shivi scene samjh hi nhi aya apart from biology dialogue🤣

@bold...what dream..! Ho sakta hai😆Pura episode khaa gaye.. dhara's loooooooong dreams also used to eat up whole epis during batwara kaand🤪are they sooo short of ideas that almost every week they need dreams🤣

🤣🤣

They spend too much time writing variations of the same scene 😆 or maybe they can't decide which idea is better...so they show both 🤪

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is it me ya kisi r ko bhi lagta hai k ravi will tell anita about dhara sacrifice n the shiva fight with her for that 😭

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

🤣

If there was an award for number of dream sequences, PS would've won by a wide margin 🤣

Also, another show fd was complaining at the number of dream romance sequences 😆 I'm like at least you get romance. Yahan we get everyone's dreams except the romance ones that we we're interested in.

PS has taken Kalam Sir's dream quotes a little too seriously.😆

Mujhe ab dreams nahi chahiye. Mujhe reality chahiye.😕🤪

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Honestly, don't care about the logic. Just let them stop dragging

Exactly I was so glad that finally she had the outburst, was tired of seeing the same precap everyday, thankfully they didn't drag till next week & hopefully it will be over in tomorrow's episode

So that from next week we can brace ourselves for the aftermath

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Is it me ya kisi r ko bhi lagta hai k ravi will tell anita about dhara sacrifice n the shiva fight with her for that 😭

Raavi is more cautious with Anita now. I don't think she will tell. I don't want any more MU between shivi. Already we have been tortured a lot.