Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

Shiva raavi scene was a sort of lollipop but it was also an extension to raavi taking the initiative since there ring and kua confession

Shiva is still hesitating and awkward

Can't wait for the apology tomorrow , I am sure after that Shiva will open up more

They should also not stretch the miscarriage track a lot now ( which Ps is famous for stretching ๐Ÿค”)

@bold- But it was just a bike ride Counsellor ki saamne he yelled ki itni baar bike par ghumaya hai....toh aaj why the excuses in that serious tone?? It didn't seem like Shivi to me....

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Oh no, I totally laughed at dobi's chemistry, biology dialogues. I'm like does she even know kya bakwas kar rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

But overall, that lollipop was just another level of randomness for me. My ulti khopdi also has its limitations lol

It would have made sense if she had initiated the conversation at home, when both Rishita and Raavi were getting late, not on some random street. It did not even look like the street they live in.

Also they cut the bike scene that followed this scene which made it less impactful and turned out to be a lollipop.
Yes, I too laughed at Raavi but she is not blabbering in my opinion. Raavi is ready to take the next step but the only thing that is stopping her from doing so is Shivaโ€™s confession in the form of โ€œ I love youโ€

Shiva is still in the primitive stage, hesitating, thinking โ€œis this all for real, does she really want to give this marriage, a second chance, is she fully committed this timeโ€ in the process he is still not understanding her sacche ehsaas, He too wants her to say her mann ki baat in clear words which is โ€œ I love youโ€

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They have to show consistent growth in shivi track now, infact I am glad that they are giving us 'meaningful' lollipop scenes

Today's for example showed Raavi giving her bike keys to Shiva, giving something which she earned but he needs (he destroyed his own bike & she doesn't know how to drive hers yet, so it makes sense that Shiva starts using it), also shows that she is forgiving him for that incident

His reluctance & hesitation in asking for her bike, indicated he feels guilty but is still shy to say sorry or own upto his mistakes, though he has realized those mistakes

From what I understood, Raavi is giving him haq on her & he wants it but was hesitant to ask for it

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Honestly, I really don't get the purpose of this scene. So if I go by this explanation, I would've said chop off the entire thing... we've survived enough days without Shivi scenes to not bother with such a lame lollipop

So instead of this disjointedness, they shouldn't have written this in the first place.

They wanted to bring the ShiVi audience too on the track as now its a GauRa centric episode. I agree with you, it was a lollipop scene and it had no consistency. ๐Ÿ˜•

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

It would have made sense if she had initiated the conversation at home, when both Rishita and Raavi were getting late, not on some random street. It did not even look like the street they live in.

Also they cut the bike scene that followed this scene which made it less impactful and turned out to be a lollipop.
Yes, I too laughed at Raavi but she is not blabbering in my opinion. Raavi is ready to take the next step but the only thing that is stopping her from doing so is Shivaโ€™s confession in the form of โ€œ I love youโ€

Shiva is still in the primitive stage, hesitating, thinking โ€œ is this all for real, does sge really want to give this marriage, a second chance, is she fully committed this timeโ€ in the process he is still not understanding her sacche ehsaas, He too wants her to say her mann ki baat in clear words which is โ€œ I love youโ€

Sacche ehsaas and pehle tu vala game will last a long time ๐Ÿ˜† tab tak we'll survive on lollipops.

mpks1 thumbnail

Sacche ehsaas and pehle tu vala game will last a long time ๐Ÿ˜† tab tak we'll survive on lollipops.

Tab tak Mami aur Anita beech mein aayenge. Mami is still looking for a groom for Raavi according to todayโ€™s episode. But she is having to disclose that Raavi will be available only after 6 months because she is not divorced yet๐Ÿ˜†

Pehle tu, pehle tu wala gane me iss baar sach me Raavi ke liye ek 3rd angle guss na jasye๐Ÿ˜†

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

They wanted to bring the ShiVi audience too on the track as now its a GauRa centric episode. I agree with you, it was a lollipop scene and it had no consistency. ๐Ÿ˜•

Loll Shivi fd is too mad at the editors to even make any edits on today's scene ๐Ÿ˜†

To me, it didn't have the Shivi vibe that I could connect to....its a forgettable scene

manny136 thumbnail

They really need to tone down the boring junior baggage and annoying krish scenes lol like no one cares lol I wonder if the actor threatened to quit if he didnt get a track lol. On top his long hair is making him look haggard and older lol

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shivi conversation kuch samaj nahi aaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pehle toh, aaj achanak why did Raavi want Shiva to drop her?? She hasn't asked him before....toh ab yeh request??

Then, Shiva's random reaction. I would've thought that he'd be mad that she came to annoy him. Ofc he would give in eventually but this was too thanda...

Finally, how in the world did Raavi connect bike ownership ki baat to counselor's chemistry advice?? Kahan ki baat kahan le gayi..

Tbh, Shiva's kya bakwas kar rahi hai was legit my first response too....bina sar pare ki baatein thi..

Khair, I guess it was just meant to be a lollipop for today

I agree with you

The scene was completely random and didn't have a head or tail

Even the dlgs didn't make sense to me, chemistry physics biology..umm.what? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I understand raavi is dobi and shiva ke saamne Kuch bhi bolti hai, I usually get her Kuch bhi. But yeh wala mere sar ke upar Chala gaya ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Many are predicting that dhara's breakdown and accusations are gombis dream and she will continue being numb and unresponsive.if that's the case we may get a continuation of the scene.lets see.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Tab tak Mami aur Anita beech mein aayenge. Mami is still looking for a groom for Raavi according to todayโ€™s episode. But she is having to disclose that Raavi will be available only after 6 months because she is not divorced yet๐Ÿ˜†

Pehle tu, pehle tu wala gane me iss baar sach me Raavi ke liye ek 3rd angle guss na jasye๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Let Mami bring someone....Gunda Shiva city limits se hi bhaga dega ๐Ÿ˜†

As for Anita, I honestly don't get the purpose of her scenes....its just repetitive bakwas