Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: peacenfun

#MyGuess:

They shot the whole scene (the part which was in the episode & the segment part), but the editors found that the bike ride part wasn't required, their initial conversation was enough to convey the impact & significance, so chopped off the rest few seconds part, of Raavi getting on the bike, wearing helmet, and driving off

Besides showing shivi romance amidst GauRa track must have not made sense, Shiva will not be able to let go of his thoughts regarding his bhabhi's dukh & have any special moment with Raavi

If they want to continue with the bike lessons track they will anyways have to shoot a new scene

This kind of makes sense

Shiva is shown the most affected among the brothers

Maybe shiva teaching raavi how to ride a bike and teasing her would not be appropriate now at such a time according to makers

Either this or its a technical error

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shivi conversation kuch samaj nahi aaya 😳

Pehle toh, aaj achanak why did Raavi want Shiva to drop her?? She hasn't asked him before....toh ab yeh request??

Then, Shiva's random reaction. I would've thought that he'd be mad that she came to annoy him. Ofc he would give in eventually but this was too thanda...

Finally, how in the world did Raavi connect bike ownership ki baat to counselor's chemistry advice?? Kahan ki baat kahan le gayi..

Tbh, Shiva's kya bakwas kar rahi hai was legit my first response too....bina sar pare ki baatein thi..

Khair, I guess it was just meant to be a lollipop for today

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Shivi conversation kuch samaj nahi aaya 😳

Pehle toh, aaj achanak why did Raavi want Shiva to drop her?? She hasn't asked him before....toh ab yeh request??

Then, Shiva's random reaction. I would've thought that he'd be mad that she came to annoy him. Ofc he would give in eventually but this was too thanda...

Finally, how in the world did Raavi connect bike ownership ki baat to counselor's chemistry advice?? Kahan ki baat kahan le gayi..

Tbh, Shiva's kya bakwas kar rahi hai was legit my first response too....bina sar pare ki baatein thi..

Khair, I guess it was just meant to be a lollipop for today

I thought you always had a spin to all of the ShiVi scenes, even the ones during the 3rd angle track but I am surprised to read this from you. Looks like makers stumped you for the first time ever.

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

#MyGuess:

They shot the whole scene (the part which was in the episode & the segment part), but the editors found that the bike ride part wasn't required, their initial conversation was enough to convey the impact & significance, so chopped off the rest few seconds part, of Raavi getting on the bike, wearing helmet, and driving off

Besides showing shivi romance amidst GauRa track must have not made sense, Shiva will not be able to let go of his thoughts regarding his bhabhi's dukh & have any special moment with Raavi

If they want to continue with the bike lessons track they will anyways have to shoot a new scene

Honestly, I really don't get the purpose of this scene. So if I go by this explanation, I would've said chop off the entire thing... we've survived enough days without Shivi scenes to not bother with such a lame lollipop

So instead of this disjointedness, they shouldn't have written this in the first place.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I do have sympathies for Gautam and Dhara but I am getting bored of their drama now.

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara’s FB of Gautam talking to the baby and his words at the hospital “ hanre bacche ko bacha nahi paya” has left a deep rooted scar in her heart. She feels betrayed by him, hence she has used strong words directed towards him - hathyari, khooni, tujh mein aur hamare bacche donon nahi chahiye thaa.

Gautam’s biggest mistake was to hide the truth from her and on top blabber it to Anita.
I clearly remember writing during the Ramleela track that Gautam is making a big mistake by not revealing the truth to Dhara, for which he might have to pay a price in the future. But didn’t think he will pay the price this soon.

There is something called patient’s privacy which is lacking big time in India. This could be a lesson for the public that never ever hide the truth about a medical condition especially if the patient is 14 yrs or older.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shiva raavi scene was a sort of lollipop but it was also an extension to raavi taking the initiative since there ring and kua confession

Shiva is still hesitating and awkward

Can't wait for the apology tomorrow , I am sure after that Shiva will open up more

They should also not stretch the miscarriage track a lot now ( which Ps is famous for stretching 🤔)

Shadow_kira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I thought you always had a spin to all of the ShiVi scenes, even the ones during the 3rd angle track but I am surprised to read this from you. Looks like makers stumped you for the first time ever.

Oh no, I totally laughed at dobi's chemistry, biology dialogues. I'm like does she even know kya bakwas kar rahi hai 😆

But overall, that lollipop was just another level of randomness for me. My ulti khopdi also has its limitations lol

manny136 thumbnail

I dunno how they will lessen dharas hurt and anger at gaumbi coz she is also now upset over his hiding the secret which I think is the bigger betrayal. Gaumbi is becoming indignant now like his choices were right and dhara should forgive him but this is not the way to go about this. Also showing sumans face and thoughts chiming in is not helping like her saying having the termination was the wrong decision gives a wrong message when the mothers life is in danger totally ridiculous.

I want to refer to a real life incident a few years ago Ireland didnt allow even medically necessary abortions and this led to many women who were having miscarriages to die coz the doctors were not legally allowed in helping medically with the miscarriages coz it was deemed an abortion legally. Thankfully the law was changed but the women who had to suffer coz they couldnt get an abortion or needed one and the ones who died this was just so wrong. I hate it when shows give such wrong ideas about science and medicine. Especially these days when many countries are changing laws for women while some countries are trying to go back to the stone age in terms of womens rights.

manny136 thumbnail

from all the subjects raavi listed shiva got stuck on biology lol