Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh No! What will happen to Mami now? She wanted the store for herself😆

Also I told you so, they are celebrating their bankruptcy filing with all the balloons, lights, yaarana - part 2 and Suman will be singing Saara Zamana like AB Sr.🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Shiva calls himself the band master🤣 but after looking at the precap, they are back home with injuries😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Oh No! What will happen to Mami now? She wanted the store for herself😆

Also I told you so, they are celebrating their bankruptcy filing with all the balloons, lights, yaarana - part 2 and Suman will be singing Saara Zamana like AB Sr.🤣

Maami can join motiben and Jaanu's team🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Yet again my questions of the day😆

Where did Shiva sleep?😆 still in the aangan?

Why is Krish'a hair getting uncontrollable?😆 He needs a hair cut for sure.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So the Avengers didn't scare the janardhans and they are back home after getting beaten up

And now they will hide the truth from dhara so that explains the gareebi mein party 😆

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shiva calls himself the band master🤣 but after looking at the precap, they are back home with injuries😆

Well, he has Nalla going with him to neutralise the situation Akka... I have full faith on our baccha in THIS matter, otherwise.. 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi. has to share some more information on Anita with Shiva atleast, so it doesn't come back to bite her just like how tje loan kaand it is biting Rishita ,

I have a feeling Shiva will believe her more than Anita or Dhara as he himself is suspicious about Anita.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Raavi. has to share some more information on Anita with Shiva atleast, so it doesn't come back to bite you just like how it is biting Rishita now with this loan kaand,

I have a feeling Shiva will believe her more than Anita or Dhara as he himself is suspicious about her.

This is the problem with ITV FLs. They always hide things from their husbands and at the end they get blamed for everything

mpks1 thumbnail

New thread! Move here, please.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5267214#159670577

mpks1 thumbnail

Raavi's happiness when Suman asked her to go with them and said "De Rishita ka saat"😆