Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Anita and Dhara at the Doctor's office.

He has read her report and says IVF is the only option.
Dhara is happy to heat that and asks the Doctor how much it will cost.

Prema manna padega aapka dedication you daily write such detailed update even though EDT is so silent you keep moving it forward all alone

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

manny136 thumbnail

The whole going to janus looked comic and rishitas self realization was all about her being fooled, not her causing the family harm. The loan kaand revelation seemed too anticlimatic. Only raavi talked sense and did shiva react when rishita accused raavi being bias coz it was her maayka?? lol krish only wanted to go oz he would see jr baggage lol his stance was so lame lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam asks Rishita what is going on? why is her boss sending a video of the wall crumbling and breakin. He says, it is still fresh and we have used the best cement, unless someone has purposely broke it.

Suman says, why is there a problem after a problem in this house and where will they get 15 lakhs to repay.

Raavi asks Suman to calm down and Suman inturn asks if she has 15 lakhs to give, then she will not only become shaant par chup ho jaati hoon.

Shiva says, "sadela kaddu, 15 lakh maangegaa na, toh utaake de denge naa, uska baap rakhenge naa ghar pe, chal Dev 15 lakh ka hissab maangte hain"

Rishita is crying and says her company cheated her.

Dev says, he warned all of them before that the terms and conditions were not right and not to go with them and none of them listened to him, par nahi, sabne mera male ego bolke naa mujhe shaant karwaaya,

Shiva says, "arrey Bhabi kya ghatiya logon ke saat kaam karti ho aap"

Raavi says, "bas Shiva, usne kya kisike mann ke andhar jaake dekha thaa kisiki niyat saaf hai ya nahi, woh toh hum sabke accha hi chahrahi thi naa"

Suman tells Raavi, "usko mann ke andhar jaakna chahiye thaa, niyat jaakni chahiye thi, hum log Gujarati hai, kissi bhi baat pe maat kaa sakte hai, par pasie aur dandhe me maat nahi kaa sakte,"🀣

Rishita says, "I am sorry Ma, mein insaan hoon, mein maat kaa sakti hoon, arrey meine suna sab ne meri boss ko taarif karte, par Maa aapke sage bahi aur bhabi bhi aapko dhoka diya thaa na, aapka dukaan girwi rakhi, isski wajah se Papa chale gaye, aur isski baad me bhi, aap mujhe samajna chahiye aur aap samaj nahi rahi ho"

Everyone is upset that Rishita brought up Mama and Mami cheating them,

Dev says, "Rishita, apne galtiyon par parde daalne ki koshish mat karo"

Raavi says, why did you have to bring this up now

Rishita says, "kyun, tumhare maayke waale hai, issiliye?"

Raavi says, "nahi, unpe keechad uchalne se hamara problem solve nahi hoga, abb tak tumhara saat de rahi thi par tumhara attitue dekhke naa, Dev jo kuch bol raha thaa na, bilkul sahi bola thaa, tees maar khaan banne ke chakkar me, tum sabka band bhaja diya. Dhara Di ka hospital bill, ghar ka karcha, kahan se laayenge hum 15 lakhs"

Rishita says, "Raavi tum toh bol rahi ho ki yeh saare paisa meine karch kiya ho, yeh sab hogaya mein guilt me hoon, uss dhin bua aur boss ko ek saat dekhne ke baad mujhe samajna chahiye thaa, gadhi hoon mein"

All are stunned at her revelation,

Shiva says, "Boss aur bua ko saat me dekha? matlab"

Rishita tells them about their meeting and she even asked her boss about it and he just mentioned it a courtesy call.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Dev says, "tumhe tumhari family history pata hai, phir bhi tumhne humse yeh baat nahi batayi abhi tak"

Suman throws a stainless steel cup on the floor.

Rishita says, "maar dho, sablog maar dho mujhe, Dev tum mkyun kade ho, tumbhi maaro naa"

Suman says, " chupkar , nautanki mat kar, laga nahi, zameen ko laga, mujhe pata chal gaya thaa, jab isske baap ke ghar bade bade tofe aa raha thaa na, tabhi pata chal gaya thaa, bade tofe me bada kaand chupm hua hai, khol diya naa saare tofe abb yeh kaand bhi khol, mujhe lagta hai ki, yeh nuakri tujhe milli hai, unn logon ki sifarish se hi hogi"

Rishita says, "aap kya keh rahi hai, aap ko lagta hai ki mujhe me talent nahi hai auur yeh naukri khairat me mili hai"

Suman nods her headπŸ˜†

Dev says, " Rishita tumhari talent pe shaq nahi hai par tumhari Papa aur Bua ke niyat pe na poora bharosa hai, maano ya na maano, tumhe yeh naukri khairat pe hi milli hai, hum sabki band bhajane ke liye"

Rishita is crying and says, "mujhse itna bada kaand ho gaya"

Krish says, "kaand? kaand toh hamare family ka code word hai, isska matlab iss baar Bhabi hamare side hai naa ki uss Janardha Seth ki side"

Rishita says," Krish mein hamesha sahi kie side hoti hai, meri wajah se ghar me itni badi problem hogayi, I am very sorry, I hope aap log mujhe maaf karenge, par Bua ne mere saat bahut galat kiya, uska hissab liye bhagair mein bua ko chodoongi nahi"

She is about to leave, Krish says, she cannot go alone and not sure what they will do to her, aapka badla hamara badla, mein bhi aapke saat jaaonga, chal band bhajathe hai unn logon ka

Shiva says.," ruk, agar band bhajana jaayi raha naa ,yeh band master bi tere saat chalegaa, chal Dev"🀣

All taking aashirwaad from Suman -Avengers style🀣 She wants them to beat them up on her behalf as well.

All leave but Raavi stays back

Suman says, "Markundi gaayi, tere seen, sirf mujhe maarne ke liye hai, wahan jaake Janardhan seth kom maar seen, jaa, de Rishita ka saat"πŸ˜†

Raavi says, "par kaki aap yahan akele"

Suman says, "mujhen kuch nahi hoga, mein teek hoon, Dhara bhi aa jaayegi"

Suman' monologue, "pata nahi yeh 15 lakhs ka intezaam kaise hoga"

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara and Anita at the Doctor's office

He says it will cost 15 lakhs for IVF, Dhara is shocked and Anita is smirking

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap- Dhara is walking with Anita on the street and asking where will she go for 15 lakhs.

Suman on the other hand is talking about the 15 lakhs they need to pay for the loan and says Dhara ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Dhara comes there and asks "kya pata nahi chalna hai , Maa"

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Did anyone noticed Gauram's forehead in precap? Lagta hain Jaanu aur uske gundoo ne pita hain Gautam ko

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Precap- Dhara is walking with Anita on the street and asking where will she go for 15 lakhs.

Suman on the other hand is talking about the 15 lakhs they need to pay for the loan and says Dhara ko pata nahi chalna chahiye.

Dhara comes there and asks "kya pata nahi chalna hai , Maa"

Pandyas are FAKE Gujaratis.

(have enough proofs- biggest being poorest moneyskills, business in ghata forever, they never follow gujarati rasams / new year/ celebrations. they barely dance on gujarati songs. - bahurupiyas)

So loan kaand ibubble is punctured.

bhabhi doesn't even spare motiben!

Ek this loan kaand looked to be promising- with Dev-Rishita relations in focus, money issues in focus, family working to solve it together!

But no. NOPE.

how can it go on w/o bhabhs butting in!

here comes bhabhi ki ivf (don't want to say it kaand- but heck they are making kaand out of it too)

With an equal amount of money - for family to weigh in future for all or bhabhiTheMaa.

Yawn! Ok.