Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

Slide down on chaska meter!

No wonder… activity is less, buzz has been SO boring with same Bhabhi Anita repeat: people don’t even click on those. Adds to reduced activity.

Honestly Disookaand was panauti! Messed up the connect for lot of people!

past week, they started well with Gaumbi’s dilemma to take a call! But after that the drag was real. Dhara zombie walk- her phati aankh reactions & hatyara screeching- too much too unnecessary. instead they should have shown her withdrawn, broken & brought in Suman -Dhara scene of yesterday right in the same day!
most women cannot ignore Dhara’s weird pregnancy months, where baring last few days she barely talked about bachcha. And she was more focused on shaq, skin, drama, & running around in heels!

Oh well! If they keep dragging this & keep adding kirkir kringe… it is slippery slope.

Why o why can’t they give balance episodes like family scenes w/ all in kirtchen & reconciling steps by ShiVi & Devta work troubles .. is always a better watch all the way!
Dhara these days works better as supportive elder. Her forever extra SS is causing harm they won’t be able to mend.

@bold...totally..I for one is am example..I am trying to relate to the characters yet what they showed in dishuu kaand destroyed the whole perspective built since the begining..now the apology scene..family's light moments..dharas and gombis sitn...rishitha devs upcoming fight..loan kaand. All r interesting...but i am not able to connect with who they r..the disha kaand was not ruined by disha actually. Its the reaction to the kaand by the main characters like shiva and suman,whom we used to know and love for how they are as a character which disconnected it..now it will take sometime and lots of efforts in the form of good reasonable deep scenes by these characters to bring back the connection and understanding of the character. Dev and rishithas characters are atleast stable..dhara and gombis sitn is tragic..but things like gombi who could have shared his feelings with so many members in his home like shiva dev ravi rishitha..anyone could have given him the comfort of a friend or as a family finding anitha as the only one who calmed him down..I won't call it weird..becz 3rd angle story line has always been like that in every show..but I wish to see something out of the ordinary and reasonable instead of the typical blind trust on the 3rd angle and then mu...and dhara..what's with her changed dressing style for the mourning..its actually distracting me from her words of Hurt..usually dhara is famous for her beautiful saris..but how come she hot a change in styling, that too which looks like she is wearing a jail uniform right after the tragedy..does shiny need a change in costume styling to emphasise her hurt?..why so?...maybe it will take some time..shivas apology and the light nokjhoks are definitely a good Start..I am still not hooked to the show anymore..once it gets back on track..I will be back to being active.

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mein bhi agayi. Was busy for couple of days but looking forward to future episodes.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Aloo kahaan hai? I don't see her on the EDT nor does she tweet on the PS hashtag anymore.anyone is in touch with her on some other platform?

WOhi tho...Meri EDT title creativity ko validation nahi mil raha.

Imma sed. 😭

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

We all need to delete about shiva 2 from those 40 episodes from our minds . I don't mind what he wears but we need shiva 1 the aag boy to stay . He should not change his attitude and behavior.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Also it's high time now Anita truth comes out. Both gaura needs to see her truth. Till now I was ok with her dream alteast it was not affecting gaura relationship.

But now she is turning into evil maniac. Dhara hiding about Dr appt from gautam and going with Anita is leading on more MU .

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Vaish, I am still active in both the threads and contribute to some extent, so you can’t blame me 😆

Premziee mein aapje kaha blame kar rahi hoon, I know aap,Sathya, Ritu, Manny and@spdp dono is mein contribute karate ho aurr bohot share log EDT mein bhi aata hai lekin dt ka kya 🥺

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Premziee mein aapje kaha blame kar rahi hoon, I know aap,Sathya, Ritu, Manny and@spdp dono is mein contribute karate ho aurr bohot share log EDT mein bhi aata hai lekin dt ka kya 🥺

We are 6 of us and Tanmi also comes to the DT often 😆 7 of us are managing pretty well right now. Let’s see how long we can do this😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

dt will keep crawling if bts milte rahein, friends shaadi karte rahein 😆

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

@bold...totally..I for one is am example..I am trying to relate to the characters yet what they showed in dishuu kaand destroyed the whole perspective built since the begining..now the apology scene..family's light moments..dharas and gombis sitn...rishitha devs upcoming fight..loan kaand. All r interesting...but i am not able to connect with who they r..the disha kaand was not ruined by disha actually. Its the reaction to the kaand by the main characters like shiva and suman,whom we used to know and love for how they are as a character which disconnected it..now it will take sometime and lots of efforts in the form of good reasonable deep scenes by these characters to bring back the connection and understanding of the character. Dev and rishithas characters are atleast stable..dhara and gombis sitn is tragic..but things like gombi who could have shared his feelings with so many members in his home like shiva dev ravi rishitha..anyone could have given him the comfort of a friend or as a family finding anitha as the only one who calmed him down..I won't call it weird..becz 3rd angle story line has always been like that in every show..but I wish to see something out of the ordinary and reasonable instead of the typical blind trust on the 3rd angle and then mu...and dhara..what's with her changed dressing style for the mourning..its actually distracting me from her words of Hurt..usually dhara is famous for her beautiful saris..but how come she hot a change in styling, that too which looks like she is wearing a jail uniform right after the tragedy..does shiny need a change in costume styling to emphasise her hurt?..why so?...maybe it will take some time..shivas apology and the light nokjhoks are definitely a good Start..I am still not hooked to the show anymore..once it gets back on track..I will be back to being active.

Rightly put

Even though yesterday's Suman-Dhara scene was good- I could not feel bad for Suman. They inserted her miscarriage story to rise sympathy for this character- but instead made me think- if this woman has been through it all How can she abuse Raavi & Dhara So much? disconnect with Suman is real.

Plus She will empathize with bahus- like she did with dhara now, or Raavi after mandir tamasha -- but she will again flip & turn tables on them- blaming it all on them. So nope. for me Suman gets no sympathy.

Shiva- He is shown to be acting to be a better husband- connecting with him is more because of KD. For Shiva- I still need answers like many others here: Why he acted so brazenly after pappi, why he kept being pally with disoo, why he was roaming around with her, chatting with her, taking pics with her? (i can't ignore that-- erase & moveon- will try- but this character folly will stay) Clarifying this will help many regular (that uncle in live kind) viewers. what are his sachchey ehsas for Raavi?

I still don't get why Dhara, Suman, shiva all are saying he jumped in kuan for Raavi? will give it to editing blooper but it takes away the redeeming point from Shiva. if they have shot something they better show in flashback: like Suman asked Raavi to jump-so he jumped for Raavi OR Raavi asked him to get a ring so he jumped -anything. Varna abhi toh for me he jumped for ring, which he was 1milimeter away from putting on disoo's finger- had Raavi not spoke up.

Anyways, glad they have not shown all happy happy with one sorry! This adds to character growth for both Raavi & Shiva & adds to their story's next build-up. Hope they explore this more rather than bringing bhabhi back into the equation.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Was watching their pillow fight scene where she says “tujhe dhun par nachaungi”…she wears a suit with dupatta while sleeping and I realised dupatta safety pin se fix bhi hota hai 😭

Is she doing the same now also?

Galti se girne ka scope bhi nhn hai!!!

#NoDupattaWhileSleeping

Ps. Sorry for the silly question…I am just curious 🤪