Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Just wanted to put this out there.

During Batwara track, episode# 108, Shiva burns his hand with fire log and Raavi helps him out as Dhara refuses to attend to him. Raavi casually said, “ yeh Dhara di ko kya hogaya, kyun apni zidd pakadke baiti hai, itna klesh create ho raha hai”

Shiva immediately said “ tujhe Bhabi samaj nahi aa rahi hai, mujhe farak nahi padta, koi aaye ya na aaye, yeh Shiva Pandya Bhabi ke aage zaroor kada rahegaa”

Shiva will always be Dhara’s protector and her savior just like how he does for Raavi. Even in today’s episode he tried to console her, “ Bhabi apna mann chota mat karna, hum sab hain na aapke saat” 😕

But then Dhara snapped at him and Dev and went away from there. He wants to se everything right for Dhara ASAP and that includes her relationship with Gautam.

This is the same Shiva Pandya who refused Dhara’s help and said” Raavi aur mujhe apne rishte ki ladyai,khud ladne dho” and asked her to back off. But Dhara being Dhara can’t be without poking her business in other family members matters, indirectly kept helping them anyways.

So when Suman keeps saying back off from Dhara, “usse khud me rehane dho aur baksh dho” what part does he not understand? And Raavi is asking him to back off, he is not listening to her completely😔

I honestly feel that Raavi’s character is getting a bit mature (as in samjhdar) since the past few episodes especially since she got to know about Anita…👍🏼
She was shown as someone who is immature since the beginning but now she has at least grown a spine in Pandya house 👏

And in this family, everyone has a habit of interfering in someone else’s matter… without resolving their own issues, sab ko sab k matter me koodna hai

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Slide down on chaska meter!

No wonder… activity is less, buzz has been SO boring with same Bhabhi Anita repeat: people don’t even click on those. Adds to reduced activity.

Honestly Disookaand was panauti! Messed up the connect for lot of people!

past week, they started well with Gaumbi’s dilemma to take a call! But after that the drag was real. Dhara zombie walk- her phati aankh reactions & hatyara screeching- too much too unnecessary. instead they should have shown her withdrawn, broken & brought in Suman -Dhara scene of yesterday right in the same day!
most women cannot ignore Dhara’s weird pregnancy months, where baring last few days she barely talked about bachcha. And she was more focused on shaq, skin, drama, & running around in heels!

Oh well! If they keep dragging this & keep adding kirkir kringe… it is slippery slope.

Why o why can’t they give balance episodes like family scenes w/ all in kirtchen & reconciling steps by ShiVi & Devta work troubles .. is always a better watch all the way!
Dhara these days works better as supportive elder. Her forever extra SS is causing harm they won’t be able to mend.

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

I honestly feel that Raavi’s character is getting a bit mature (as in samjhdar) since the past few episodes especially since she got to know about Anita…👍🏼
She was shown as someone who is immature since the beginning but now she has at least grown a spine in Pandya house 👏

And in this family, everyone has a habit of interfering in someone else’s matter… without resolving their own issues, sab ko sab k matter me koodna hai

I agree Raavi's character has been going through a growth since the 3rd angle track. We all thought she was being immature, lost her self respect, no angst or she didn't even cry so much, instead most of the track was dealt with comedy. Actually it turned out to be good in a way. Imagine her reacting like how Dhara is now reacting with all sadness, crying, being emotional, none of them would have taken her seriously especially Suman, who would have been pissed at her. She had already done that during the wedding track and wouldn't have worked this time around.

Raavi did not receive any support from Pandya Niwas other than Dhara and Rishita for the most part and Dev and Krish joined them during Engagement to stall it. Gautam had washed his hands off long time ago and Suman and Shiva were even more hell bent on making it difficult for her😕 Mami and Anita are useless anyway. This whole ordeal was a learning process. Though Raavi came back for Dhara around episode# 200 and said so to Shiva, the process of divorce and fear of losing Shiva started affecting her during the first hearing around which time Dhara was missing and Suman later broached topic of Shiva's second marriage with Rashmi or Reshma. This started around episode# 213 and ever since she was fighting the battle in her own way. Her jealousy was visible to see but Shiva didn't understand as he was stuck on the "sacche ehsas" part. Suman did not make it easy with her constant taunts and Raavi's silence as an indicator that she doesn't want this marriage anyways and was all for divorce. Everything that Shiva did was turned back at her and she was blamed for the whole fiasco. She almost gave up once Shiva agreed to go ahead with the engagement because of Suman, but her perseverance to tell the truth, finally brought an end to it. Else it would have destroyed lives of 3 people.

Since then she has been only rising higher and higher and now has a better understanding of people around her and understands the situation and has started thinking the right way. The whole ordeal has been learning process for her and has shown her character growth but Shiva on the other digressed during those 40 episodes which the makers are trying to bring back to his original glory in this new track because BhabiMa's tragedy has affected him so much, I would say much more than his own problems.

I have said this before and I am saying it again, I am very glad that Raavi behaved the way she did during the 3rd angle track though she lost her self respect.

Shiva must be the first person whom Raavi is not forgiving that easily because he has hurt more than anyone else, I would say even more than Dev because getting engaged to another girl while still married to her is far more hurtful than leaving her at the altar.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree Raavi's character has been going through a growth since the 3rd angle track. We all thought she was being immature, lost her self respect, no angst or she didn't even cry so much, instead most of the track was dealt with comedy. Actually it turned out to be good in a way. Imagine her reacting like how Dhara is now reacting with all sadness, crying, being emotional, none of them would have taken her seriously especially Suman, who would have been pissed at her. She had already done that during the wedding track and wouldn't have worked this time around.

Raavi did not receive any support from Pandya Niwas other than Dhara and Rishita for the most part and Dev and Krish joined them during Engagement to stall it. Gautam had washed his hands off long time ago and Suman and Shiva were even more hell bent on making it difficult for her😕 Mami and Anita are useless anyway. This whole ordeal was a learning process. Though Raavi came back for Dhara around episode# 200 and said so to Shiva, the process of divorce and fear of losing Shiva started affecting her during the first hearing around which time Dhara was missing and Suman later broached topic of Shiva's second marriage with Rashmi or Reshma. This started around episode# 213 and ever since she was fighting the battle in her own way. Her jealousy was visible to see but Shiva didn't understand as he was stuck on the "sacche ehsas" part. Suman did not make it easy with her constant taunts and Raavi's silence as an indicator that she doesn't want this marriage anyways and was all for divorce. Everything that Shiva did was turned back at her and she was blamed for the whole fiasco. She almost gave up once Shiva agreed to go ahead with the engagement because of Suman, but her perseverance to tell the truth, finally brought an end to it. Else it would have destroyed lives of 3 people.

Since then she has been only rising higher and higher and now has a better understanding of people around her and understands the situation and has started thinking the right way. The whole ordeal has been learning process for her and has shown her character growth but Shiva on the other digressed during those 40 episodes which the makers are trying to bring back to his original glory in this new track because BhabiMa's tragedy has affected him so much, I would say much more than his own problems.

I have said this before and I am saying it again, I am very glad that Raavi behaved the way she did during the 3rd angle track though she lost her self respect.

Shiva must be the first person whom Raavi is not forgiving that easily because he has hurt more than anyone else, I would say even more than Dev because getting engaged to another girl while still married to her is far more hurtful than leaving her at the altar.

I completely agree. Shiva might have valid reasons for his actions toward raavi before despo entry.

I don't know how he will justify himself for his actions after despos entry. I want raavi to seek answer from him regarding despo. Raavi should band bajao shiva.

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Your analysis is always a treat to read ❤️

I wish the makers also read it…they will get a better idea about the characters and their growth..

I would love to see the whole chemistry that was there between Shiva and Raavi during haveli for some time more…it got me hooked to the show in the first place…Shiva also needs to have a better understanding of people around him (and not just Dhara)..

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I completely agree. Shiva might have valid reasons for his actions toward raavi before despo entry.

I don't know how he will justify himself for his actions after despos entry. I want raavi to seek answer from him regarding despo. Raavi should band bajao shiva.

I agree Shiva from the beginning until episode# 220 is the one we all fell in love with but in the next 40 episodes I saw a Shiva that I could relate to. Just because he wanted to know how Raavi felt, he turned insensitive to the point of becoming mean and never bothered to find out what’s in her heart. He wanted everything spelled out for him. As the counselor said and the writers themselves said, only Raavi has the patience to deal with him.

At this point we will not get anything from him, the writers have moved on from the track but as many of us feel, he should atleast provide an answer about no reaction for the kiss.

I am also glad the makers edited the terrace kite scene where he hugged and kissed Disha, which would have made his character impossible to accept even if he was redeemed. Likewise glad they edited both the hugs from Disha - one during ME and the other one during the engagement before she left for good,

And the reason we got here and elsewhere, it’s ok if he got kissed and hugged by Disha, anyway he was not in love with her, as long as he doesn’t reciprocate. Really what kind of an explanation is this?

Raavi herself said, “ bina encouragement la koi bhi ladki phool nshi bejthi”

IMO, Shiva could have been firmer with Disha like he was with Raavi from the beginning. He faltered big time there, rather the writers faltered. They made it look like Disha was his back up if Raavi didn’t work till the last minute. How crass was that?

For all these reasons and much more Raavi needs some time to forgive him

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

I had an idea that it will fall because now days people don’t come to EDT too DT toh band hokar 2 months ho gaye hai 🥺kabse karke toh bhi chalega hai 14 days keliye ek

Ye rank dekh ke tho hosh udd gaye mere sachi

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

Your analysis is always a treat to read ❤️

I wish the makers also read it…they will get a better idea about the characters and their growth..

I would love to see the whole chemistry that was there between Shiva and Raavi during haveli for some time more…it got me hooked to the show in the first place…Shiva also needs to have a better understanding of people around him (and not just Dhara)..

@bold - The writers are trying to bring it back but will take sometime to do it. Though he hared her during the haveli for the most part till Mukteshwar, he had compassion, could not see her hurt, clearly knew what she was going through.

But Sneha Kaand and tje diary kaand changed all that and he started thinking about himself and her from his POV just like what Dhara is doing right now. Gautam atleast got to say his side of the story in this track but Raavi never got a chance, even when she did, he did not believe her and she even asked him multiple times, if they could talk but he vetoed her request completely.
A Dhara tragedy and her pain, has only led him to finally understands Raavi’s pain.
Other than his Mom and Dhara, Shiva pretty much doesn’t care about anyone’s feelings. This is the first time he is acknowledging he has hurt Raavi so much.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

I had an idea that it will fall because now days people don’t come to EDT too DT toh band hokar 2 months ho gaye hai 🥺kabse karke toh bhi chalega hai 14 days keliye ek

Vaish, I am still active in both the threads and contribute to some extent, so you can’t blame me 😆

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aloo kahaan hai? I don't see her on the EDT nor does she tweet on the PS hashtag anymore.anyone is in touch with her on some other platform?

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago