Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just wanted to put this out there.

During Batwara track, episode# 108, Shiva burns his hand with fire log and Raavi helps him out as Dhara refuses to attend to him. Raavi casually said, “ yeh Dhara di ko kya hogaya, kyun apni zidd pakadke baiti hai, itna klesh create ho raha hai”

Shiva immediately said “ tujhe Bhabi samaj nahi aa rahi hai, mujhe farak nahi padta, koi aaye ya na aaye, yeh Shiva Pandya Bhabi ke aage zaroor kada rahegaa”

Shiva will always be Dhara’s protector and her savior just like how he does for Raavi. Even in today’s episode he tried to console her, “ Bhabi apna mann chota mat karna, hum sab hain na aapke saat” 😕

But then Dhara snapped at him and Dev and went away from there. He wants to se everything right for Dhara ASAP and that includes her relationship with Gautam.

This is the same Shiva Pandya who refused Dhara’s help and said” Raavi aur mujhe apne rishte ki ladyai,khud ladne dho” and asked her to back off. But Dhara being Dhara can’t be without poking her business in other family members matters, indirectly kept helping them anyways.

So when Suman keeps saying back off from Dhara, “usse khud me rehane dho aur baksh dho” what part does he not understand? And Raavi is asking him to back off, he is not listening to her completely😔

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

No!!! Not at all, in fact OG Dev (Jeeva) is a very nice character... He's pretty fun, doesn't like his FIL with good reason, but still lets OG Rishita (Meena) talk to her family... He's also pretty practical when it comes to matters of the store... Actually works, you know?

He's pretty understanding of Meena in most aspects but has his own lines that he won't cross is all...

Rishita is much better in the OG. Meena is a blast and without her episodes have no life these days. She is not scared of her Dad like Rishita sometimes here. Even 2 days ago she saved Kanna from a major problem created by her own father.

I find the DILs in the OG, practical, vocal, assertive and smart and they all stand up for what is right and will never tolerate abuse. Each one knows how to give it back in their own way.

Here we are complaining why Raavi is taking so much abuse. You will never see Mullai take any of the shit, she can be as bold as Meena and took care of herself and never expected Kathir or anyone to defend her,

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peacenfun

@bold- me too, whenever I try to look for logic, my brain fires error code 404, pg you are looking for not found🤪

So I try to watch every scene individually, continuity, consistency etc. terms do not exist in pandya land

Exactly they show some scene and after that there is no mention of those. One scene it's night, next moment it's day

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really liked the dhara and Suman's scene and how they used the words vulnerability and better space , u don't hear such words in an indian show

You see a leap after this and forever nafrat between husband and wife 😆

So I liked it and my favourite dialogue was , have a kid for yourself not for the samaaj

Wish this version of Suman we see with rishita and raavi too as one is also an orphan and the other ke ma baap ka kya hi kehna

Chillhouse99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Where are those 15 lakhs?

Woh paise liye Ki Nahi pandyas ne??

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chillhouse99

Where are those 15 lakhs?

Woh paise liye Ki Nahi pandyas ne??

Do you think Pandya parivar is going to pay the 15 lakhs? 😆 They don’t have that kind of money as they live paycheck to paycheck

The precise reason they are going to Janu’s house like avengers is that Motiben and Janu are going to foot their bill😆

Pandya parivar has money only for endless celebrations and nothing else😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Why are Mohit and Simran making so many reels and post them everyday?
My IG is flooded with their reels every single day. IMO, they are going overboard.

I rather prefer their individual pictures or something show related

Oh BTW, yesterday marked my first day of Mohit’s hair cut andolan. His hair is uncontrollable lile how KD’s used to be in the haveli. I like short hair fir Mohit, makes him look younger, like a late teen (his character is supposed to be 19 in the show) but looks older than his age now

You will see more posts from me on his hair everyday😆

Once upon on a time my jaap was all about KD’s hair and Raavi’s clothes, but these days it is all about when Shiva gets to move back to his room and Mohit/Krish’s hair😆

1222827 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Why are Mohit and Simran making so many reels and post them everyday?
My IG is flooded with their reels every single day. IMO, they are going overboard.

I rather prefer their individual pictures or something show related

Oh BTW, yesterday marked my first day of Mohit’s hair cut andolan. His hair is uncontrollable lile how KD’s used to be in the haveli. I like short hair fir Mohit, makes him look younger, like a late teen (his character is supposed to be 19 in the show) but looks older than his age now

You will see more posts from me on his hair everyday😆

Once upon on a time my jaap was all about KD’s hair and Raavi’s clothes, but these days it is all about when Shiva gets to move back to his room and Mohit/Krish’s hair😆

It increases followers count maybe that's why😆😆

Also have you noticed simran's followers where 300k after alice hits 300k and now it is near to 350k for both of them... simran's count pace is more than alice's😆

Edited by Saakshi2k - 2 years ago
Chillhouse99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Do you think Pandya parivar is going to pay the 15 lakhs? 😆 They don’t have that kind of money as they live paycheck to paycheck

The precise reason they are going to Janu’s house lile avengers is that Motiben and Janu is going to foot their bill😆

Pandya parivar has money only for endless celebrations and nothing else😆

Pandyas ne 15 lakhs loan liye Ki Nahi ??

Liye Hai toh paise Kaise Sab karch kardiye ❓

Ya phir paisa Nahi Mila Ulta 15 lakhs dene Hai 😂

Samaj Nahi Aaya hahahhaa🤣