Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

And can someone please comb Krish's hair? 😆 He needs a haircut otherwise.

Aur Kaandya Niwas mein backyard bhi hai. What all secrets are there in that house?🤪

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maine tho dekha hi nahi aaj episode 🤪

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Premzieee Dee ka LU hi kaafi tha 😎🤗❤️

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

As my 12th board examination are going so I had my Physical education theory based exam today and there we had a case in form of question where it was written “Disha and Raavi are two friends who go to same school…”and I cracked up there smiley37thank god I was not loud enough because of the mask smiley36nahi toh invigilator puchte ki kyu itna hass rahe ho smiley36

vaise I have a very bad habit to laugh more loud when I have to be silent smiley36

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

So, watched the episode and for the first time after a very long time, I didn't feel Suman as toxic as she is. I liked the Maha-saas- Assistant-saas conversation. Felt real and not problematic. But the timeline is confusing me.....🤪 Did the day got over in like 10 mins? Bhabhi-maa and Suman were talking in the morning and then they cut to Krish-Rishita scene. That was night time right? Rishita was in her night clothes. Then they again cut to Suman- Bhabhi-maa convo. Were they talking from morning till night?🤪And then they cut to next day?🐷😕 Yeah, I'm confused.

Pooh, Pandya land is a part of Multiverse…a lot of things happen at the same time…we normal non-MBA toppers won’t get it!!!😆

I stopped looking for logic long time back😉

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pritha_31

Also I think Rishita is right, they have financial crises going on everytime so dev can use his degree to get some good job and contribute money but no he just wants to sit at store where he is not even required.

You took the word lightly he exactly wanna do this sit vella jo usse job pe nhi karne milega 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

As my 12th board examination are going so I had my Physical education theory based exam today and there we had a case in form of question where it was written “Disha and Raavi are two friends who go to same school…”and I cracked up there smiley37thank god I was not loud enough because of the mask smiley36nahi toh invigilator puchte ki kyu itna hass rahe ho smiley36

vaise I have a very bad habit to laugh more loud when I have to be silent smiley36

Toh Issi Baat pe koi teenage story likh do ispe where PT class main Dishu is drooling over shiva and Raavi band bajoyify her 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

Pooh, Pandya land is a part of Multiverse…a lot of things happen at the same time…we normal non-MBA toppers won’t get it!!!😆

I stopped looking for logic long time back😉

@bold; Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Word Count: 1

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Koi segment nahi aaya aaj?

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chaska meter rating down by 3