Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Premziee abhi dekha mein woh Shiva Krish ka scene 🤣

Uske sivay koi aurr specific scene nahi hai na shivi ke ?

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

Premziee abhi dekha mein woh Shiva Krish ka scene 🤣

Uske sivay koi aurr specific scene nahi hai na shivi ke ?

No ShiVi scene at all. The family scenes you will see today were all shot before KDIce left for vacation.

From tomorrow, loan kaand is starting, we should get all new scenes after KDIce, Akshay and Simran came back from vacation. Remember all 4 of them took off at the same time.

mpks1 thumbnail

So it has been 8 months since Dev-Rishita and Shiva-Raavi marriage episode #63 - April 7th,2021

Now we are already onto episode# 274 and finally there is some progress in Shiva-Raavi relationship and I hope the writers are able to sustain it and continue to show progress and growth and not digress😕

As for Dev and Rishita, don't have to worry, they fight in public but they can patch up on their own and don't need external forces like Shiva and Raavi😆

mpks1 thumbnail

BhabiMa who recently had an abortion, wearing high heels, is running all over the house and up and down the stairs, not an ounce of reality in there😕

I bet they are going to push the baby track as far as possible until BhabiMa is ready or maybe never😕 In that case she should only go for adoption. I strictly object to surrogacy or baby donation.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

As per Sbb segment four brothers and Rishita will go to Jaanu's house and Raavi will stay with Suman. I wonder how and why Raavi will go to Jaanu's house as she was also there in BTS.. Aur Raavi waha jaake karegi kya

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

As per Sbb segment four brothers and Rishita will go to Jaanu's house and Raavi will stay with Suman. I wonder how and why Raavi will go to Jaanu's house as she was also there in BTS.. Aur Raavi waha jaake karegi kya

Either Suman must have sent her or what if they forgot the agreement paper the brothers signed to prove that they are being cheated. Dev mentioned it today that whatever Rishita is saying in not part of the agreement and Raavi probably went there with the proof.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Either Suman must have sent her or what if they forgot the agreement paper the brothers signed to prove that they are being cheated. Dev mentioned it to today that whatever Rishita is saying in not part of the agreement and Raavi probably went there with the proof.

This time I want Raavi to come up with some solution to save pandya store. Dhara saved once before leap and Rishita saved during jeera kaand. It's Raavi's turn now

mpks1 thumbnail

Dev and Shiva were ready to beat up Rishita's boss today but Rishita and Gautam stopped them😆

Dev says, " Tumhara boss na bewaja oversmart ban raha hai usske smartness ko mein nikaal thaa hoon"😆

Shiva says. "Dev mein bhi aa raha hoon, tumhare saat, sar pod denge saale ka"😆

For once Dev is right and at this point no one is supporting him except Shiva. I think he is resigned to the fact that Dev is telling the truth. Afterall he is a MBA topper and BhabiMa thinks he is samajdhar😆

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Mujhe jitna yaad he they didn't finish sutta track properly. Matlab uski adaat abhi bhi he ya chod diya dikhaya nahi. 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

This time I want Raavi to come up with some solution to save pandya store. Dhara saved once before leap and Rishita saved during jeera kaand. It's Raavi's turn now

I am hoping for that but I would rather have her expose Anita, who is getting way too much SS these days, solid 5 mins today😕 Anymore her dreams are not fun and it is placed at inappropriate times.