Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Precap- Rishita ki boss ne choona laga diya and Anita is talking Dhara to a Doctor for consultation and he suggests IVF which will cost 15 lakhs😕

Is dhara nuts to go with anita not Informing to any family members.

Now she trust anita more than anyone. Both gaura are nuts to trust anita. Seriously she doesn't trust raavi but trust anita. 😡😡😡😡😡

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

@Prema

When Rishita came out for water & Krish was talking with kirti

There was only 1 khatiya in aangan.

So does that mean Shiva is back in the room?

(can simply be blooper - by directors- during KDice time off)

Blooper, those were shot when KDIce were on vacation.

But I think Anita-Raavi scene is when Alice got back from the wedding.

Precap says kal raat- so we will get all new scenes after KDIce, Simran and Akshay came back from vacation.

mpks1 thumbnail

Now I get it why Dhara was not there when Dev read the notice in the precap and in the SBB segment as well. She has gone with Anita to see the Doctor.

So we are going to get the beginning of the loan kaand and IVF consultation tomorrow.

But Raavi is wearing the green suit in the latter part of the episode and tomorrow she is in red, that means, one more day has passed as Anita said she will get the appointment for the next day.

So I am going to watch closely to see where Shiva is going to sleep in tomorrow's episode?😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Is dhara nuts to go with anita not Informing to any family members.

Now she trust anita more than anyone. Both gaura are nuts to trust anita. Seriously she doesn't trust raavi but trust anita. 😡😡😡😡😡

Looks like it. Dhara is going to be in for another shock for trusting Anita, who is out to get her. Gautam has lost it too😕

If you are stupid, you pay the price. Let's see how far the writers will go to show the Anita's vampish tactics.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Where was this sanki shiva when despo was pushing herself on him. 😡😡😡😡😡. He should have pushed despo I sure the well

Nah, he was Shiva 2.0 then, who was too haughty, cocky and full of himself. I am glad Raavi and the counselor decimated his plan of getting engaged to Disha😆

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope they don't show Shiva suddenly sleeping in his room again. I want a proper scene for that

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I hope they don't show Shiva suddenly sleeping in his room again. I want a proper scene for that

I do too, that's why I am asking for it everyday😆

I want a conversation and both willingly accepting it and he moves back in😆

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

Ok same post but a different day.

Since Anita's scene - she got almost the last 5 mins of SS today😡 it's the next day.

So where did Shiva sleep the previous night?😆

Chuuuu jaadu Premziee jaadu 🤣

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

I agree. I also want a proper scene. Shiva coming to the room like a new bride with the room decorated with flowers and scented candles. Poori SR style. Kya pata uss din ek accha kaand miljaaye😉

mpks1 thumbnail

Finally synopsis has been updated in Hulu😆

Episode# 274

Synopsis

Dhara Finds Hope

Suman consoles a heartbroken Dhara and asks her not to lose hope. Anita comes to meet Dhara with yet another conspiracy in mind

If I had known this was going to be the synopsis, I would not have watched it right away and instead would have taken my own sweet time😆 Hulu played a trick on me by not posting the synopsis before the episode started😆