Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Suman-Dhara scene

Suman says, Dhara used to fight all the hurdles and she was so young when she got married and came into the house and took care of her 3 little children more than anyone could care for them. She became a mother to all 3 of them and all 3 consider you to be their mother, infact more than me. Where did that Dhara go away, I want her back as my bahu and not this current Dhara.

Dhara says she was lost in the hospital the other day. she is not there anymore.

Suman says, all the mothers experience similar hurdles and difficulties in life especially with respect to their children, dard ek hi tarah hote hai sab maa ke lliye, teri tarah mein bhi toot gayi thi, sambhaal nahi paa rahi thi, leking meine umeed nahi chodi thi.

Dhara says, "mere paas woh umeed bhi nahi maa, Doctor ne warn kiya mujhe, shayad mein kabhi maa nahi ban paaoongi"

Dhara is crying and asks for her baccha.

Suman says, "Doctor ne shayad kaha, shayad me umeed hai, ek aurat ke Vishwas me bahut taakat hoti hai, anhone ko palatke rak sakti hai par Vishwas ko mat khone dena, umeed mat tootne dena, aur aaj vigyaan toh kitna aage bad gaya, hamare zamaane k tarah nahi, dawayiyan hain ,illajein hai, procedure hai, aur yeh ek Doctor todi hai, Somnath me, Hindustan me, hum doosre Doctor ke paas jaayenge, koi na koi tarika nikaal aayegaa"

mpks1 thumbnail

I really liked Suman-Dhara scenes today. Suman was giving hope for Dhara and talked to her, pacified her. Towards the end she made Dhara stop crying and made her think.

Dhara needed someone like her and I am glad she opened up to Suman.

Unfortunately Raavi was not helped by Suman like this but have to give it to Dhara, she did try to help Raavi as much as possible till the last minute by talking to the counselor, talking to Disha's parents on the way to the engagement. I am glad Raavi got atleast this much help from Dhara though Shiva rejected her help and asked her not to get involved and he himself didn't do a thing.

So I am ok with Raavi taking her own time to forgive him😕

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

quite boring episode.. nothing new in terms of story/ next new / anything.

tolerably Dhara- suman scene on miscarraige / termination talk was good.

Post-termination- only scene where Shiny has acted rather natural/ normal/ relatable.

(No fati aankhein, No screechy wide mouth shouts/ No zombie walk expressions- which was her standard acting chops past week.)

I still don't like these two women in current storyline - still today's scen was good.

And boom came Anita prem to the fore- comes back Dhara's zombie walk & talk with Raavi- Why?

Raavi should listen to Shiva - and not bother about GauRa- Anita trio.

She did her bit by trying to warn them -they ended up insulting her in front of outsiders.

Ab Nahin.

Let them learn their own lessons- Be the dobi they term you to be & stay away from GAuraNita.

focus on your life - Your relationship - your progress!

Krish- kyoon? iss kirkir story ki abhi koi sense nahi banta!

Unless makers are out of ideas. But then why are they rushing through Loan kaand?

Or this was shot during KDice, Deshita vacation.

mpks1 thumbnail

Anita comes to Pandya Niwas

Anita is calling out for Dhara, Raavi comes out and asks her why she is there,

Anit says she is there to meet DHara and got some food for her and Raavi.

Raavi says, "hamare ghar ration khatam hogaya hai kya, aap khaana laa rahi ho"

Dhara is coming downstairs.

Raavi says, "mein Dhara di ko khaana khilaoongi"

Dhara comes to them and says. "mein Anita ka haath ka bana hua khaana hi kaaoongi"

Anita asks how is she doing and DHara says she is fine.

Anita says to Raavi," jaake dho plates leke aa, jo khaana mein laayi hoon, tumhe bhi pasand hai"

Dhara says, "Anita chal hum backyard jaake baat karte hain"

Raavi is stunned at the turn of events.

Anita says, "haan haan, wahan chalke khaa lenge"

Both leave, Anita is smirking at Raavi.

Raavi's monologue. "Hey Bhagwan, usse kaunsi lens pehenaoon Dhara di ko Anita di ki sachayi nazar aane lga jaaye, mujhe pata hai AnitaDi Dhara di ki vulnerability ka fayaada uttayegi, Please Bhagwan, usse aise aankhen de do Anita di ki sach saaf saaf nazar aane lag jaaye"

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Prema

When Rishita came out for water & Krish was talking with kirti

There was only 1 khatiya in aangan.

So does that mean Shiva is back in the room?

(can simply be blooper - by directors- during KDice time off)

mpks1 thumbnail

I did not know Pandya Niwas had a backyard

I have only seen the front porch and still Dev, Rishita and Gautam sit and talk on the street when they have a beautiful backyard. Maybe the backyard is off limits except for BhabiMa

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara- Anita scene

Anita is sweet talking and says she should not feel bad and has her devars who are her children, yada, yada, blah, blah

Dhara says, she is feeling better now after talking to Suman and is going to find a new Doctor and talk about her options.

ANita says her friend knows a famous Doctor and who is really good. She wants one day time to set up the consultation,

Dhara says. "yeh to bahut accho baat hai, baat karna"

Anita says, she will and says, "tu Doctor ke paas akele jaana, abhi tumhare aur Gautam ke beech kuch bhi sort out nahi hua hai, dus tarah ke sawaal karenge, baat yahan se wahan ho jaayegaa, Gautam bhi hurt ho sakta hai, issiliye mein tumhe akele jaane ke liye ke rahi hoon, jab tum donon ke beech sab kuch sort hone ke baad saat me jaana, tu samaj rahi hai, mein kya keh rahi hoon"

Dhara says, "mein samaj rahi hoon, tu Doctor se baat kar aur appointment fix kar, agar Doctor ne koi solution nikal diya sab kuch apne aap sort out ho jaayegaa"

Anita says, 'mein Doctor se baat karoongi, pakka, tu khaana kaa"

Anita's monologue. ' tu kitni koshish karni hai kar le Dhara, teri iss umeed ko kaise todni hai, mein acche se jaanti hoon"

mpks1 thumbnail

Precap- Rishita ki boss ne choona laga diya and Anita is taking Dhara to a Doctor for consultation and he suggests IVF which will cost 15 lakhs😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Ok same post but a different day.

Since Anita's scene - she got almost the last 5 mins of SS today😡 it's the next day.

So where did Shiva sleep the previous night?😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Dhara is stupid, she believes Anita blindly and doesn't believe Raavi, who has been only good to her and worships and considers her to be a role model.

I hope Raavi shares something with Shiva and both can expose Anita. I am sure Shiva will believe her as he had been suspicious of her activity during the first oil kaand in the haveli.