Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaspreet96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sampada001

ek crore ka question... πŸ˜‚

Maybe days have passed after yogi has come and then kaand happened.. πŸ€ͺYeh log kuch byi clear nhi karte πŸ€ͺ

Kya pta jeth ji ne kaand kar diya ho🀣🀣🀣

Aisa pranjali ka plan hoπŸ™„

Edited by Jaspreet96 - 2 years ago
Sau25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaspreet96

Kya pta jeth ji ne kaand kar diya ho🀣🀣🀣

Aisa pranjali ka plan hoπŸ™„

yaar.. 🀣

Mtalab tune mere pati ke sath kaand kiya to mere tere pati ke sath.. 🀣

gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why Prakashi will want to kill his grandson/granddaughterπŸ˜πŸ€”

In the last series, I thought Yogi had "sinned." Now don't let Angie be the "sinner"πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This is impossible, she is not interested in these things. For her, only Prakashi and her jewelry are important.😎

Joke aside, I hope that this time Anju will help Purvi in ​​some way. She must not forget that Purvi will save her from the bandits.❀️

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sau25

Episode is out..

Everything is same as we saw in precap..

Satyam and his family comes for renu's rishta. Some sensible people.. they ask why are you in such a hurry that you are making wedding arrangments in this situation.( Anjali ki maut wali situation)

Prakashi tell some sobstory.. Satyam tells vor he will take care of his sister and ke knows about her past.

Somwhere one feamale is taking some woman(anjali) to hospital telling Ill take care of you. Pd have done lots of favor for me.

It is shown that the female took anjali to hospital for abortation .

Anjali hears all this that the PD wants to harm her baby.. she gets furious and said I did everything what maa said and now she wants to harm my baby. Pur reach to hospital. And saw anjali running and chased by goons. She doesn't know it's anjali yet.

We get trishool wala BTS. Episode ends at purvi walking with trishul and about to kick some a🀬

Episode end...

Only good part about episode is Anjali now know Prakashi kisi ki sagi nahi ho sakati...πŸ€ͺ

I just hope she sides with Pur now..

ohh matlab PD ka kiya dhara hai sab kuch....par PD kyu marvana chahti hai anjali ke baby ko..πŸ™„πŸ€”

Ohh mahanta ki murat aa hii gayi.. Sabke phate mai tang adana hii hai usko..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ... Par chalo sacchai to pata chal jaayegi aise..😌

Baki sab to thik hai.. Ye batao pehle ye anju pregnant kab hui...πŸ€”ye suddenly baccha kidhar se aa gaya... Abhi ek din pehle hii to prakashi boli ki anju baccha chahiye aur abhi ho bhi gaya... Abe kitni jaldi conceive kar liya..aurek din mai kon pregnant hota hai...πŸ€ͺ

Thanks for update sweety..😘

kenika thumbnail

Originally posted by: gori4

Why Prakashi will want to kill his grandson/granddaughterπŸ˜πŸ€”

In the last series, I thought Yogi had "sinned." Now don't let Angie be the "sinner"πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This is impossible, she is not interested in these things. For her, only Prakashi and her jewelry are important.😎

Joke aside, I hope that this time Anju will help Purvi in ​​some way. She must not forget that Purvi will save her from the bandits.❀️

pehle ye batao.. Ye baby kidhar se aaya...🀣
kenika thumbnail

Question of week hai ye.. ki Anjali preggy kaise ho gayi...🀣

Aur pd ko kya nafarat pata nahi...🀷

But sampada suggested one thing which actually fits.. ki that might be a girl baby, that's why pd wants to abort..

But phir bhi itana time kaise chala gaya ki anjali etna ahe preggy ho gayi ki you can deted gender of baby.. πŸ€”

If not that then anju itane pehele kaise preggy huyi, yogi to tha nahi yaha pe.. πŸ€”

Aur ye baby kisi aur ka hai aisi giri huyi soch muze karani nahi hai.. 🀣🀣

But with Molkki you never know.. 😜

ohh bhai aapne saare possibilities laga lii.. Dekhna hai writer ne konsi atrangi wali hii pick ki hai..🀣

After kattappa ne bahubali ko kyu maara.. Ab yahi sawal pucha jaayega.. Anju pregnant kaise hui...😈🀣

gori4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kenika

pehle ye batao.. Ye baby kidhar se aaya...🀣

🀣

A miracle!🧸🍼

Well, this is a preserved tradition with us.😎

Children grow up like mushrooms, and in a very mysterious way. The important thing is to have children, where and how ... it doesn't matter. As on a assembly line in a laboratory:

....Four for Sakshi, ....one baby for Purvi, ....one baby for Anjali..... And I'm still not sure how many brothers and sisters there are Vir-born, brought.

Nahimaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Episode is out..

Everything is same as we saw in precap..

Satyam and his family comes for renu's rishta. Some sensible people.. they ask why are you in such a hurry that you are making wedding arrangments in this situation.( Anjali ki maut wali situation)

Prakashi tell some sobstory.. Satyam tells vor he will take care of his sister and ke knows about her past.

Somwhere one feamale is taking some woman(anjali) to hospital telling Ill take care of you. Pd have done lots of favor for me.

It is shown that the female took anjali to hospital for abortation .

Anjali hears all this that the PD wants to harm her baby.. she gets furious and said I did everything what maa said and now she wants to harm my baby. Pur reach to hospital. And saw anjali running and chased by goons. She doesn't know it's anjali yet.

We get trishool wala BTS. Episode ends at purvi walking with trishul and about to kick some a🀬

Episode end...

Only good part about episode is Anjali now know Prakashi kisi ki sagi nahi ho sakati...πŸ€ͺ

I just hope she sides with Pur now..

Thanks for tag

maybe this is why Anjali doesn't have kids, Prakashi had them aborted 😲

gori4 thumbnail

Purvi with the tridentπŸ”₯ and the frightened Anjali.

Thanks Sristi for the tag❀️