Originally posted by: NaliniRao85

What was the trp last week

Plzzz kindly avoid TRP discussion in EDT

Thks

Jaspreet96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShikhaHans

Yaar....yeh sab kaand ke baad viru ne PD and anju ko bhi ghar ke baahar patak dena chahiye😑

How dare she slaps purvi when Purvi is innocent?😑

I donot want to see these 2 daayans also after KK exit😑

Thus this defines molkki...

Sab expose ho jayengs...but pranjali will not be thrown out the same way as sakshi🀣

Sau25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Episode is out..

Everything is same as we saw in precap..

Satyam and his family comes for renu's rishta. Some sensible people.. they ask why are you in such a hurry that you are making wedding arrangments in this situation.( Anjali ki maut wali situation)

Prakashi tell some sobstory.. Satyam tells vor he will take care of his sister and ke knows about her past.

Somwhere one feamale is taking some woman(anjali) to hospital telling Ill take care of you. Pd have done lots of favor for me.

It is shown that the female took anjali to hospital for abortation .

Anjali hears all this that the PD wants to harm her baby.. she gets furious and said I did everything what maa said and now she wants to harm my baby. Pur reach to hospital. And saw anjali running and chased by goons. She doesn't know it's anjali yet.

We get trishool wala BTS. Episode ends at purvi walking with trishul and about to kick some a🀬

Episode end...

Only good part about episode is Anjali now know Prakashi kisi ki sagi nahi ho sakati...πŸ€ͺ

I just hope she sides with Pur now..

Sau25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sau25

Episode is out..

Everything is same as we saw in precap..

Satyam and his family comes for renu's rishta. Some sensible people.. they ask why are you in such a hurry that you are making wedding arrangments in this situation.( Anjali ki maut wali situation)

Prakashi tell some sobstory.. Satyam tells vor he will take care of his sister and ke knows about her past.

Somwhere one feamale is taking some woman(anjali) to hospital telling Ill take care of you. Pd have done lots of favor for me.

It is shown that the female took anjali to hospital for abortation .

Anjali hears all this that the PD wants to harm her baby.. she gets furious and said I did everything what maa said and now she wants to harm my baby. Pur reach to hospital. And saw anjali running and chased by goons. She doesn't know it's anjali yet.

We get trishool wala BTS. Episode ends at purvi walking with trishul and about to kick some a🀬

Episode end...

Only good part about episode is Anjali now know Prakashi kisi ki sagi nahi ho sakati...πŸ€ͺ

I just hope she sides with Pur now..

Jassu ka tag..

Jaspreet96 thumbnail

Some good move

Atleast ek aur positive banda aa jayega...but i have 1 doubt..how did anjali get lregnant...all this time toh yogi gayab tha na??

And prakashi ji ko anjali ke bache se kya nafrat hai?

Or it is a part of plan to expose KK as KK ne unpar zulm kiye hai

Sau25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaspreet96

Some good move

Atleast ek aur positive banda aa jayega...but i have 1 doubt..how did anjali get lregnant...all this time toh yogi gayab tha na??

And prakashi ji ko anjali ke bache se kya nafrat hai?

Or it is a part of plan to expose KK as KK ne unpar zulm kiye hai

Question of week hai ye.. ki Anjali preggy kaise ho gayi...🀣

Aur pd ko kya nafarat pata nahi...🀷

But sampada suggested one thing which actually fits.. ki that might be a girl baby, that's why pd wants to abort..

But phir bhi itana time kaise chala gaya ki anjali etna ahe preggy ho gayi ki you can deted gender of baby.. πŸ€”

If not that then anju itane pehele kaise preggy huyi, yogi to tha nahi yaha pe.. πŸ€”

Aur ye baby kisi aur ka hai aisi giri huyi soch muze karani nahi hai.. 🀣🀣

But with Molkki you never know.. 😜

Jaspreet96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sau25

Question of week hai ye.. ki Anjali preggy kaise ho gayi...🀣

Aur pd ko kya nafarat pata nahi...🀷

But sampada suggested one thing which actually fits.. ki that might be a girl baby, that's why pd wants to abort..

But phir bhi itana time kaise chala gaya ki anjali etna ahe preggy ho gayi ki you can deted gender of baby.. πŸ€”

If not that then anju itane pehele kaise preggy huyi, yogi to tha nahi yaha pe.. πŸ€”

Aur ye baby kisi aur ka hai aisi giri huyi soch muze karani nahi hai.. 🀣🀣

But with Molkki you never know.. 😜

U have summed up every possibility

Now its writer to tell what sbe has planned...

Molkki mein sab mumkin hai🀣🀣

Yogi itne time se gayab tha...abhi abhi aaya.. aur kaand kar gya anjali ke saathπŸ™„πŸ™„

I feel pranjali ki milli bhagat na ho...ki kk was trying to kill the baby but all it was planned by both

And fir viru usse baahar nikal de