Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Amaraddict

Yera fav hai na isliye πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

Tera fav ?

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Didn’t watch Friday episode on tv don’t want to contribute to trp for tht overacting ki dukan I will watch on IG next day

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Tera vro tera

Nezuko thumbnail

Ha mera to fav hai hi

Kash koi ispe acha sa vm bana de πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

gori4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is a very easy way to end this whole drama of infidelity☺️ Sinc SR at this stage can not be, obviously🧐😍..And she must prove her innocence. She just needs to go to the doctor and get a note that she is still as innocent and pure as a lily of the valley.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜

And then Viru let him blush and explain how this is possible with at least two years of marriage😌 (I lost the number of years with this Carvacout that they celebrated every three months ...).🀷

But that way the whole scenario will go to waste. They made such a complex and great intrigue. so that Purvi can prove her innocence. I appreciate their efforts.πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Vir must trust her, and he's been proving it lately. A lot of things he was told to against destroying his trust. But he did not believe them.

But this situation is different, he saw it with his own eyes. And not how them talk, but how they sleep in one bed. That's why his mind is completely blurred. He blocks.πŸ₯ΊπŸ”₯

He, as always, says many things in his anger. Heavy words that drive right into Purvi's heart❀️

But, you know what I noticed in Purvi's behavior. Yes, she's trying to convince him that she's innocent. But there is no anger, no rebellion in her behavior, her eyes, in the words she says. Just a lot of pain, helplessness and love, i see a lot of love.πŸ€—πŸ˜

That is, she understands that the situation in which they find themselves is so absurd and real. She doesn't blame him. We blame him, but she don't.πŸ₯°

In fact, the writers may have invented it. So that they can justify a future separation and a possible rift between the two.😌

I like the intrigue with AnjaliπŸ˜ƒ

I really hope they are making a team from Anjali and Purvi. It will be interesting to see how they work together.😊

Ps.

And let's be honest, in real life.πŸ€—πŸ˜Š How many husbands, seeing their wives this way with another man, would think, for example, that they knitted socks all night(this is just an example).😳

Edited by gori4 - 2 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Good morning β˜€οΈ

No episode yet

ReenVora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Good morning β˜€οΈ

No episode yet

Good morning, not yet

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReenVora

Good morning, not yet

Can’t wait to see how vir will say sorry to purvi πŸ₯°

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye aaj episode nahi aaya...😌

ReenVora thumbnail

I Guess aaj sorry scene nahi hoga.. Trishul scene aayega..