What is the current status of Hrtik Roshan ?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

He has been also affected from new gen actors i think so ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Well the last time there was no Covid and films were released in cinemas (2019) he came up w the highest grosser of the year. But that was 2 hero film. 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 2 years ago
powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is the present and future of BW ;) Haayii ðŸ˜ˆ

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Well the last time there was no Covid and films were released in cinemas (2019) he came up w the highest grosser of the year. But that was 2 hero film. 

which film that one the music with ajay atul and song of udit shreya zara sa kitabon me kam dehaan? but i guess the craze is not as it was during srk time , he has given tough time to khans in 2000 probably the only star kid one of his kind lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

which film that one the music with ajay atul and song of udit shreya zara sa kitabon me kam dehaan? but i guess the craze is not as it was during srk time , he has given tough time to khans in 2000 probably the only star kid one of his kind lol

NO im discussing War

which film are you discussing ? 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

Do you mean Super 30 (2019) - that was a super hit.  His HGOTY though was War (2019)

filmfanatic45 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He had a great year in 2019 with Super 30 and War. His upcoming lineup has several films with good Box Office potential, i.e. his aerial action film with Deepika (Fighter), War 2, and Krrish 4. I'm also looking forward to him and Saif in Vikram Vedha and seeing him opposite Ranbir in Ramayana, assuming that one happens.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Half boyfriend. 

He is supposedly single... god only knows if ready to mingle... already booked by Minty...

atominis thumbnail

A stable star. 

But he can be the #1 if he chose right scripts. After all, Aamir and Salman also gave BBs in their 40s.

I wish he was known more for his work, characters, dialogues than his personal life or just looks. In last few years he has made more headlines for his personal life than work. Not a good sign.