Before deactivated an account by some reporting let the person explain

1224419 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Every coin has two sides. Before deactivating anyone's account because of some peoples targeting and reporting, let that person explain her/his side and know the whole matter and then decide whatever that person's account deserves to deactivate or not.

There are some peoples who gang up as a group and don't let someone new to share their opinions freely if it's different opinions from them. So they target that person all together and report that person account and made that account deactivated which is injustice according to me.

It happened with me back to back in immj2 forum social media thread where I did not agree with a group's opinions about Helly Shah and asked one of them kindly don't point out Helly Shah without knowing the actual matter about her instagram following follow and unfollow matters. There are no liberty to share different opinions because some peoples thinks they won the forum.

So kindly consider the matter because some are getting victims of some others peoples targeting unnecessarily which is injustice as everyone has right to share their opinions decently.

Edited by s10dot2_0000 - 2 years ago