Frequent Posters

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Update pol plz

tellyme thumbnail

Dear Readers,

I am trying to warp up POL and DD as then I will have at lease little less stories in hand to rotate. I know I am getting delayed in giving the updates but my schedule has become so hectic that I can only type little each day. I am only posting so that my stories do not get lost and I do not get out of touch of their feel.

I will continue giving updates but it will be slow. Please bear and only thing that can push me is your likes and comments, which force me to somehow pull out some time. So readers that is actually very much needed.

Devil's Den - I am very disappointed and not feeling motivated to update. Still, I will give my best and complete that story. Do not feel like extending it due to low response.smiley13

When the updates are posted on blog and IF, definitely try to press likes on IF or else why will I even give the link here?

Or else, if you all are good reading directly on blog which will automatically send you the notifications, I am happy to be on blog only. That's your call. But to be here, I need your likes in big numbers.

Saying so, I am charting the upcoming plan of updates sequence, will try to stick to it. Though your suggestions are always welcomed.

1. POL
  2. Enchanted
  3. Indebted
  4. PHCS
  5. Dheere Dheere Se
  6. Silent Whisper
  7. The Burnt
  8. Devil's Den

-Anu

smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 2 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

We understand dear 😍 & We will be waiting for more beautiful works from you πŸ’—

Pkt1728 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Take your time Anu, you squeezing out time from your schedule is itself a big thing❀❀
Clivelali thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No problem Anu, as long as we get an update from you 😊 cos we don't wanted you to abandon any of your lovely stories. Any update from you is a treat n welcomed. You forgot to mention "Intezaar" that's one of my favorites. Please take care.
taahir004 thumbnail

Thanks for your note

Life is demanding and yes , thank you much for updates

I truly appreciate each story you write

I'm always in wait but life is much important , don't stress yourself

write only when you comfortable

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for note

will be n always waiting for updates

smiley42

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We are always ready whenever u update or where u update... sending more love to you dear keep updating and will keep reading and keep liking it ❀️😁

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you for the note

We can understand dear and always with you..... will be waiting for updates ❀️πŸ₯°

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No problem waiting for ur update