Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItTiaraa❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Look at the star they are shimmering with happiness 

Once again the time has come for them to dance with madness

The moon and the sun are preparing for the feast

Baking is the task of birds chirping on the treeCome on now get ready for the celebration 

Its Darshi's birthday! Make some noise people.

Dear darshi

Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear Friend!!

My dear Tia.

Thank you for this beautiful poem and lovely wishes..❤️🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Happy Birthday sweetness!!🤗

Wish you a very happy, beautiful and amazing birthday!! Keep spreading joys and yahan bhi aati rehna 😆

🤗

Lots of love darling!❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart Ittournesol❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Dear Darshi,

Wish you a very happy birthday! 😘 You deserve all the cakes, gujju sweets, khakhra, jalebi and loads of happiness in your life. May you keep winning all walks of your life with your awesome positivity and sense of humor. May you have an amazing birthday and an equally awesome year ahead. 🎉🥳❤ Always remain as happy soul as you are. 

Lots of love, smiley31

Tiara

My dear miss T.. aka Tiara 🤗

Thank you so much for these lovely wishes..🤗🤗

Beautiful edits… ❤️😍
Lucifer 🤩

dusk2dawn thumbnail

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart ItSoniRSippu21❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Happy Birthday Darshi behen, many many happy returns of the day. You are the  sensitive, strong, soft at heart, talented, funny, kind person I have ever met. your shayari is different level and always fun to read. Keep your positivity and spreading your smiles as you always do. Janmadivasa ni shubhakamana. Enjoy your day and eat all your favorite. 

Lots of Love and hugs. 

Soni

Pyaari Soni behen…🤗

Thank you for your lovely wishes..

Lots of hugs and love back to you.. 🤗❤️

dusk2dawn thumbnail

❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It2019_AnushkaM❛it's not mine ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ shared by yest0day._ on We Heart It

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Darshi !! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead filled with lots of Happiness & positivity !! May your all wishes will come true ! Have a great day with your loved ones stay blessed & happy !!

Thank you so much for your lovely wishes Anushka dear 🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Happy Birthday sweetness!!🤗

Wish you a very happy, beautiful and amazing birthday!! Keep spreading joys and yahan bhi aati rehna 😆

🤗

Lots of love darling!❤️

Thank you Neha for your beautiful wishes.. 🤗
Yes I will definitely try to come back here. I recently haven’t watched the last episodes.. but will catch up this weekend 🤗
Lots of hugs and love ❤️ 🤗

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you Neha for your beautiful wishes.. 🤗

Yes I will definitely try to come back here. I recently haven’t watched the last episodes.. but will catch up this weekend 🤗

Lots of hugs and love ❤️ 🤗

Aaram se dekh lena .. bring your friends along! Pata nahi kahan chale gaye sab

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aaram se dekh lena .. bring your friends along! Pata nahi kahan chale gaye sab

Yeah for sure..

Saare NRI friends busy ho gaye hai..  yahaan saare offices open ho rahe hai one by one.. 

but yes will bring them along..🤗 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

This reminds me of the fact that I didn’t reply to Shibu, Rumy & Priceless bday wishes 😭😭

I don’t think they will wish me next year for this reason alone. 🤣🤣

Idk about others, m defo not wishing.. Yahin recycle karke post karungi 😝

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Credits to food to miss T🥰