Frequent Posters

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

han ji. And bb11 was so much fun on this forum. Bb13 too

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well she is her sister - which one of us will not be supporting our own sister when times comes? Of course blood is thicker than anything. Good on her for showing the support, I would too. I won't comment on sister bond as that is very special and it would be extremely petty to comment on whys and how's. If any of us not have that bond with our own sisters or come from a non harmonious home life then yes makes sense but otherwise - a sister supporting her sister is very normal.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My vote for Kajol, Ajay, and Tanisha any day over this shetty khandan. Kajol and Ajay hats off for staying away from bb and color that season. That's some level of dignity for not promoting tanisha. Shilpa shouldn't make it obvious about promoting her flop sister 3 times.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It's ok if she is supporting her sister by some post on Insta.👍🏼 

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Radhe101

My vote for Kajol, Ajay, and Tanisha any day over this shetty khandan. Kajol and Ajay hats off for staying away from bb and color that season. That's some level of dignity for not promoting tanisha. Shilpa shouldn't make it obvious about promoting her flop sister 3 times.

wat was dignity in it 🤔 her sister came in BB and she didn't even supported her whether she did right or wrong that's a different thing but bcoz of that they won't support her aisi dignity ka kya fayda.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was heartfelt, its changed my mind about her now