Sabtv Isn't A Comedy Channel Anymore.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes Sabtv Isn't A Comedy Channel Now.

Since JCPKH Went Off Air The Channel Will Bring In More Nonsense Tv Shows.

We Fans Only Want JCPKH Back With The Same Cast To Complete Its Story.

With The New Channel Head Who Knows When JCPKH Will Come Back Or Not.

If Ever

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

From our group talks, you may have come to know about the new head's reputation. He earlier was head of channels like Colors, Dangal, Sun TV. He is brought to turn the channel into dramatic. You can even the existing shows which were okay once are turning very dramatic. Even I miss watching the show a lot and also writing it's episode reviews after every episode. It was so nice discussing with everyone.

I guess some internal issues happened. Since San TV is turning fully dramatic it has chances of coming on rebranded old channels or new channels. I only wish they continue the story as planned and don't change any of the leads especially Shubhashish and Hiba. This time no lead change should happen. I feel bad for Shubh as suffered the most losing his solo lead show so early. From his story posts he looks hopeful so I wish he is retained in the show of the show is planned for continuation. Pray for this thing please otherwise every fans efforts will go waste😭😊.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

From our group talks, you may have come to know about the new head's reputation. He earlier was head of channels like Colors, Dangal, Sun TV. He is brought to turn the channel into dramatic. You can even the existing shows which were okay once are turning very dramatic. Even I miss watching the show a lot and also writing it's episode reviews after every episode. It was so nice discussing with everyone.

I guess some internal issues happened. Since San TV is turning fully dramatic it has chances of coming on rebranded old channels or new channels. I only wish they continue the story as planned and don't change any of the leads especially Shubhashish and Hiba. This time no lead change should happen. I feel bad for Shubh as suffered the most losing his solo lead show so early. From his story posts he looks hopeful so I wish he is retained in the show of the show is planned for continuation. Pray for this thing please otherwise every fans efforts will go waste😭😊.

I Will Pray For Our Leads Shubhashish And Hiba To Continue. 

I Don't Want Our Show Turning Dramatic Its Comedy Not A Thriller 

Oh God.

This Is Bad News For Us Then.