Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Another thing I am finding odd.. people are saying Imlie is egostic in not taking help from Adi.. Jis ek cheez ke liye usne help ki bheek mangi baar baar.. vo to Adi ji ne di nahi.. to ab choti choti cheezon par meherbani kyun

Aaj logon ko dikh raha h ki Imlie is alone on road.. Wasn't she alone on road when Adi ji was having chat drive with Malini ji.. Na tab Adi ji ki galti thi na ab hain.. Tab Imlie ki galti thi ki usne morning main attitude dikhaya.. Aaj Imlie ji ki galti hain ki usne nikamme pati ko chod diya..

Imlie has always been shown to go with the flow and never ask for help. To ab vo kya different kar rahi hain.. Adi kitna bada hypocrite hain.. Aryan Imlie ka friend hain.. ye kisne kahan.. Aryan ne?? Imlie ne?? nahin Malini ne, kitni jaldi uski baat maan li.

@bold: This is the same thing that I've been saying all this while. Why is this called Ego? I would have understood if it was called Anger cz it is there somewhere, which is understandable given the situation. She was ready to compromise with everything, still is( my god this girl🙄). How are they seeing it as ego? 🤯

If it was ego then she could have left right after video deletion

If it was ego then she could've left after Adi ji brought the woman back on KC.

She could've left when she got to know that woman was preggo from her and not her husband who was with her the whole evening and in the morning.

If she had ego then all these things were not possible. Wo chordo whole Adilie would've been impossible. She was the one who always held on to Adi ji because he assured her to be there. Made her dependent on him and now that she is trying to be the same girls she was before they fell in love, toh sabko problem ho rahi hai.

If they had so many problems with the way Imlie is then why even watch? Imlie mein kya badla hai?

She still hides her pain

Still thinks about others before her.

Still tries to understand others before telling her own problems

She still tries to find happiness in whatever circumstances throws at her.

Still acts bachi when she can. Have they forgotten that the character is just 19. She can be strong and stubborn but will still need to have someone. That someone was supposed to be Adi ji but he is not. I am not saying that Imlie was never wrong but she has never been blind like Adi ji is. Wo toh khuli ankho se hi paap kr deta hai aur andha hoke baith jata hai.

Hasn't Imlie always been there to clear his mess, metaphorically and literally ( was just doing it before sleeping under his desk) what mess did Adi ji ever clear for Imlie? Woh apne liye bhi khud kare aur bakiyon ke liye bhi mare. Badle mein ek understanding chahiye toh wo bhi na mile wah! 👏👏👏

I was so mad with debate episode. Chalo tum chaat khilane le gaye but can't you see the time? Agr ghr nahi aai hai toh koi responsibility hai ya nahi🤷‍♀️ phir khud hi bolta hai Delhi is not safe. Aj bhi yahi nara tha iska toh wait hi kar leta bahar. People who actually want to try leave no stone unturned. Imlie was standing like a rock with him aur ye itne mein phus ho gaya? 🙄

Don't get me started on Arylie and shiz. He has already started pointing fingers and people aren't even bothered. Abhi bhi unhe ego dikh raha hai. They still don't see that the girl is sleeping in cold and under a freaking desk. Still people won't call out Adi ji's accuses. I mean baaki kisi aur show mein aisa ho raha hota toh people have called out on man's hypocrisy but here people are calling out on a woman who wants to try and make herself independent. 🤢

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

No seriously.. logon ko to beghar Imlia bhi over reaction laga tha. Mughe to ye nahin samagh aa raha how are people saying she CHOSE to leave her pati.. are bhai what options she was left.. Even SK asked her to leave. When SK shot Adi, SK was God and Adi should not have taken it seriously, forget about forgiving. Ab wohi SK is asking Imlie to leave, so Imlie CHOSE it.

Another thing I never understood in past, what is the problem if some viewers asked for romantic scenes. I mean I get it why makers didn't show it but what problem other viewers had. Agar "Oh so deep" love hain to husband wife romance nahin karte.

Haan they're like you were the one who left ab bhugto.. Seriously????? Hopeless people it actually depresses me

LOL this was one thing I too found weird.. As if expecting them to have romance is some paap.. I felt like they were jealous of imlie or something. Jisko Jo chahiye woh puchenge bhai why do you have to mock every single thing you dislike... Kuch bhi insecure aurats

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

@bold1: people always have excuses for Adi ji but when it comes to Imlie it is never the same. Even during her dd jaap she had valid reasons but was bashed like anything. Adi ko toh kabhi kisi cheez ka guilt hota nhi hai when it comes to Imlie. Us time bhi he just wanted her to start fresh. Bhai kaisa fresh start? When you have this much mess. He was so eager to come cLean n start his relationship with imlie selfishly Matlab give it some time dude n deal with M par nahi each bolke patni banana hain duniya ke saamne

Then they'll be like Imlie should've stopped Adini marriage but kitna sunaya tha usse pehle kisi ko yaad bhi hai???? Itna emotional blackmail, itni manipulation and still that girl showed goodness of her heart and let him go😒😒😒 Thing guy was always like this beech mein even I though kuch contrivance hain but no later I clearly understood he's an insensitive jerk

Even when makers were turning Adi dumb, people started with there theory that he must be making a plan or is observant and shizz🤡 LOL I'm guilty of making a thread on this theory 🤡 but gashmeer's misleading expressions and Adi's unbelievable amount of insensitivity contributed to it

Rn when that poor girl is trying to make something of herself and be strong without her husband tab bhi problem hai. Why? Because they can't see Adi ji being sidelined for a track build up. Are what will you see of Adi ji??? Imlie jaha gai hai wahin ke shots dikhenge na. 🤷‍♀️ exactly I recently understood there are so many undercover andhbakhts in this forum it is unbelievable.. I too loved adi man but itna bhi nahi ki I'm blind to what imlie has been going through.. But this was disheartening.. Itna "intellectual" crowd are so shallow in reality 🤔

I don't know why they just forget it will at the end of the day remain Imlie story and her struggles. Adi is definitely an important part but story will go where Imlie goes. It is that simple. LOL yeah ye bhi. Even the trp audiences are connected to imlie first and Adilie later.. This is her story. As if it is dead without adi Matlab itna insecure koi bhi aur insaan hi nahi aasakta hain kya iski life mein? Not even as a friend? Was she made to rot in that hellhole of insensitive ppl?

Just for a damn ss people have started unnecessarily bashing Imlie. 😒 insecurity ftw

Even for the office scene in yesterday's episode. Imlie has always been goofy, then what is the problem? Haven't you seen the same Imlie from the 1st episode. adi ke saath English sequence mein bhi toh aisi hi thi na? How can we forget she drugged the whole family with bhang? In sab mein she was the same. Exactly they want her to cry for babusahib and grovel just because she "acted rude and condescending" cuz he's done oh so much for her, she shouldn't have any feelings after her husband put her through so much and is now doubting her too.. They say he is being protective. Please spare me.

Just because a ship isn't sailing does not mean people have to look for excuses for guilty party. Today people just called Imlie's behavior as Ego. Have they forgotten that she was recently kicked out of hostel and is already in stress upar se her husband is accusing her of EMA. Wah! Kya baat hai👏 they just can't see what Adi's words are doing to her or how harsh they are.. He says everything with that bechargi face I want to smack him so hard whenever he puts that bechargi mask to say insensitive and hurting stuff

With you on him being intimidating. It has always been there but his love bakwas always camouflaged it and people call it shiddat wala pyar🤡 thodi aur shiddat hoti toh bachhi marjaati

I am honestly getting tired of waiting for Adi ji to become who he was before or even get a brain. This Adi is almost the same as the one from initial episodes. The only difference is now he claims to love Imlie and exploits her goodness. I was just getting warmed up to Adi being Pati after 1st SK nde but isne khud hi sab gud gobar kar diya. I am only waiting because of those 300 episodes nHi toh man mein toh maine Imlie ko Imlie ke saath hi ship karna start kar diya hai. I gave up.. I was holding on it's so hard.. My first shock was when he remained silent when imlie said M challenged her outside the court.. Then roz ek reason deraha tha but after the shooting incident and the whole trust thing and how he still didn't ask M to go, I totally gave up.. But yeah Antarctica se bhi Uganda redemption they'll give and move on so no use of me asking for anything different

I also didn't know that expecting a basic understanding from a husband was to be labelled as demanding or sign of pseudo feminism. 🤷‍♀️ yes, oh also, getting irritated at his insensitive questions is called ego, stubbornness, insanity.. Didn't you know?

Bold padhlijiye.. i can even sacrifice my sleep to rant about this man and id still be 100% stressed

1217374 thumbnail

And thanks colorji for changing the pic..😆

Jo bhi Adilie scene dekhu ab toh sirf us aadmi is selfishness dikhta hain mujhe.. I don't want to hate him but his actions are not letting me do anything but that 😭

Colormenow thumbnail

There are fans who are accusing Adi for what not reasons like he wanting to consummate his marriage or that he is a better partner to MC. They are wrong to compare him with Vanraj who is a complete chauvinist but there are things that they are not wrong about. Like Adilie having internal problems. Yes they do have that but right now the problems are external( MC) and she is successful to a great extent, only that she cannot seperate them from heart. Imlie is not at fault because she has tried her level best to show Adi the truth but it is Adi's stubbornness that is not allowing him to drop the blinders or try to even see from Imlie's perspective. It is not easy for them to ever become close as Imlie knows things that Adi doesn't and it is not possible for any person to just let those things be and move on when nothing is sorted out. He said, he was going to believe her but after what? When he heard Dd's side of the story or the very fact that he never cross questioned MC but was ready to hear the truth again from Imlie? The very fact that he was ready to question Imlie even after Imlie accusing MC of shooting herself proves that Adi does not trust Imlie. Even today when MC said badi behen ko shoot kiya, it was not about the bacha but badi behen in question and he just stood there with no reaction at all. When he is not saying anything then why are we assuming. Actions speak louder than words, every time when MC instigates him against Imlie, he has questioned her( when he was dropping MC to college). Baat ye nhi hai ki wo is baar maan raha hai but baar ye hai ki is baar kyun maan raha hai? Imlie asked him this simple question and again he was unable to answer. Chalo ek baar maan liya ki us baar woh maan jata aur Imlie uska answer de deti but is this the only truth are there no other truths of MC? Kya wo un saare truths ko bhi maan leta? So no the problem is not with Adilie but Adi alone who is letting MC dictate his thinking against his wife who he claims to love. The problem is not in the relationship because Imlie held her end of the role as strongly as she could but Adi opted to hold his end with the help of DD. Even now he is being influenced, then how is the problem internal? Still his wife is asking him the same question as to whether he believes her or not and he still does not have an answer. So yes problem right now is from his side we expecting Imlie to just forget and move is just cruel. When she did decide to be a mother to a r*pe child along with her husband's r*p*st. She at least deserves to be heard. Acknowledged if not believed. Adi keeps on dusting everything under the rug is definitely going to shake Imlie's mental balance as she is the only one who knows the truth and top of that always being hurled upon or abused by MC behind everybody's back. Even after all this she is ready to start afresh with Adi but how can she stop MC to interfere when Adi is not setting the limit. Here they we're supposed to work as a unit, Imlie again was left alone by Adi. I don't know why you think that these problems are internal to their relationship, When it is clearly the external forces that is affecting Adilie.

I know no one can love Imlie the way Adi loves. It is his own twisted and wrong but right way that he loves her. It hopeless and boundless that can hurt anything and anyone, even Imlie. This is almost the same with Imlie. She too is capable of hurting Adi but not to the extent that Adi can but still want her. 😂dunno if I am making sense here but this is what I feel. All and all Adi can be pathetic and weak but he can't be vanraj. Like I always say makers always keep a window open for Adi to come back, here also he is not be gone. He just needs to course correct and that can only happen when he realises where he went wrong. That would be the first step to his redemption. 2 people decide the rules of their relationship and 2 peopl decide as to what limit the other can compromise. We saw Imlie compromising and understanding at every point but when she stated bharosa was her limit. That was the time when Adi was supposed to listen but her didn't, he was forcing down MC in their life when Imlie was uncomfortable because of valid reasons that Adi did not want to understand and still isn't understanding. Ignore her he says but when she is in problem and blames Imlie, Adi is the first one to question. When he himself isn't ignoring how does he expect Imlie to ignore? Imlie always accepted MC even after Rape but Adi forcing her when she is unable to take it, can never be sign of an understanding partner. Think it like when a girl has set the limit to back door but still her partner forces her to do the back door. (my references are getting bad😂)

Mere liye it will always be Adilie but it needs to make sense. Right now only Imlie can make sense of her love and affection. Don't know what Adi can say about his love for Imlie where in every aspect he can be questioned and if still he questions Imlie of her loyalty or love then I don't know what I was watching for 300 episodes. He clearly could never understand Imlie ka man even when she herself is voicing it out. Then he saying ki hum bhul jaate hain Imlie ki zarooraton ko... Bhai Imlie jab khud bata rahi hai tab bhi konsa sun rahe ho?

Once, he himself lit the vishwas ka diya and before it goes out he needs to fuel it again in order to come out as mitti romance wala Adi.

This is how I am seeing him right now😒

I used to look for blind spaces in YT comment section. To literally rant about Adi ji with one of the other users. Mujhse bilkul bardasht nahi ho rahe and I don't feel like offending people. Meri halat shayad aap logon se bhi buri hai🤣🤣🤣

Colormenow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

And thanks colorji for changing the pic..😆

Jo bhi Adilie scene dekhu ab toh sirf us aadmi is selfishness dikhta hain mujhe.. I don't want to hate him but his actions are not letting me do anything but that 😭

Had too yr. Adi ji is a tough watch for me right now. Sometimes ff is the only way for me to watch the episode. Can't believe that this is the same character I once admired. His stagnation is just too painful for me to even have an ounce of sympathy for him. Imlie is also broken beyond repair but she is still trying while this waste of a human doesn't even think that things need to be changed around his house🤢

1217374 thumbnail

Sabki halat yehi hain but these ppl supporting him is making it worse. Extreme things I've been reading that this is imlie's redemption track.. Hainnnn???? How can I unread that????? 😭😭😭😭😭

Colormenow thumbnail

Sabki halat yehi hain but these ppl supporting him is making it worse. Extreme things I've been reading that this is imlie's redemption track.. Hainnnn???? How can I unread that????? 😭😭😭😭😭

This is freaking hilarious!!! People have just lost it due to Adi ji ka prem. Agar ye Imlaiya ka redemption tra k hai toh Adi ji ka redemption to 7 janmo tak chalega aur MC can never be redeemed🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, I am going to go crazy with the amount of 💩💩💩 that I am reading on SM. 🤡

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Naya din naye delusions... Seems that ppl have started appreciating Adi since Aryan's entry and now they're not even irritated by his dumbness... Thoughts?

Chinta ji.. mughe to lagta in logon ne khud ko sahi pahchana hain.. Ye Adi hi hain.. Jaise Adi Malini ke past good karma ki vajah se current galtiyan nahin dekh pa raha vaise hi ye log Adi ke past karam nahin chod pa rahe h.. Koi nahin raho delusion main🤣 Your life your choice..🤣

No one is denying that Adi stood like a rock for their relation in past but that doesn't mean ki hum completely ignore kar de current behavior. I am amazed how quickly he believed Malini's story whereas Imlie chilla chilla kar bolti rahi but isko vaham laga.

I am enjoying this track to the maximum.Social media ki demands ko cater karne ke liye hi sahi , as per some, atleast I am watching daily episodes. Logon ko lagta hain Didi ka SS hi pasand tha. Jaise DD Adi ki saare baaton ko apne hisab se samagh leti hain.. Kuch logon Adi ki harqaton main apne matlab ki cheex dhoondh lete hain..🤣

Colormenow thumbnail

Naya din naye delusions... Seems that ppl have started appreciating Adi since Aryan's entry and now they're not even irritated by his dumbness... Thoughts?

Imlie can take help from stranger but cannot take help from her own pati.

Mansion mein itne kam rent se kaise reh rahi hai.

These people just want to put down the new entry and taking Imlie with him. Adi ji se zada insecure toh Twitter wali aurten hain.🤣 bechari bachi ki bitching kar rahi hain.