Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

That is what I've been asking!!! What does he want?? Did you look at his face while asking those questions? He looks scared but he's still asking! How dare he!!!

He's not ready to consider her pov, he just wants her to come home and accept everything bas. So selfish😵 he said that chalo sort out karlenge he could've said M ko vapas bhejdenge aajao but no, he won't do anything he won't sort out anything, the moment she enters that home again, he'll start his bakwas again!

Ugh this guy scares me

Don't even care about that woman living there. If they can work it out, fine their relationship. Kam se kam suno toh bol kya rahi hai wo. It is understandable that trust does not come easy. It takes time but it should not mean you won't even try to start trusting your own wife. If he starts from somewhere tabhi toh trust build hoga na.

I am getting annoyed by his bakwas. Always Patni and pati raag when he does not even want to move.

Colormenow thumbnail

Something tells me we might witness Imlie ka NDE this time. Dunno why? Cz pehle ke tracks mein Imlie was active yoh saare NDE Adi ji ke the. By the looks of it, this time seems like Adi will be active and Imlie NDE mile🤷‍♀️

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Don't even care about that woman living there. If they can work it out, fine their relationship. Kam se kam suno toh bol kya rahi hai wo. It is understandable that trust does not come easy. It takes time but it should not mean you won't even try to start trusting your own wife. If he starts from somewhere tabhi toh trust build hoga na.

I am getting annoyed by his bakwas. Always Patni and pati raag when he does not even want to move.

Yeah it doesn't matter of she stays or not but jab patni ne pucha to get her out of the house and use upar accuse karrahi hain patni ko of murder attempt and if you think she is veheming, just send that woman away for a while so that your wife will come back and start working on a solution. But nahi he's not willing to send her, he doesn't want to actually. Cuz uska ego hain that he's so bharosemand and Imlie should trust him even though the woman is there. This guy is a narcissist😡

Haan he's all bakwas and dialoguebaazi no actions at all, I should've understood that earlier but I though this guy was an exception 🤢

1217374 thumbnail

Something tells me we might witness Imlie ka NDE this time. Dunno why? Cz pehle ke tracks mein Imlie was active yoh saare NDE Adi ji ke the. By the looks of it, this time seems like Adi will be active and Imlie NDE mile🤷‍♀️

Milsakta hain for Aru to completely fall for her but not now I guess.. It'll be at around 400 is my hunch.

This might not include Adi. Bas drawing room audience banke rahega where Aru will do all the work.

They might draw a parallel too with the gunshot ambulance thing.

Colormenow thumbnail

Yeah it doesn't matter of she stays or not but jab patni ne pucha to get her out of the house and use upar accuse karrahi hain patni ko of murder attempt and if you think she is veheming, just send that woman away for a while so that your wife will come back and start working on a solution. But nahi he's not willing to send her, he doesn't want to actually. Cuz uska ego hain that he's so bharosemand and Imlie should trust him even though the woman is there. This guy is a narcissist😡

Haan he's all bakwas and dialoguebaazi no actions at all, I should've understood that earlier but I though this guy was an exception 🤢

I agree with you chinta ji. It is just a little bit of understanding that is required from Adi's side. Even if there was nothing wrong with MC. He could have dealt it with a different approach.

It is okay if he does not want to let go of MC because of bacha( cz acha pita banna hai) but ise husband bhi toh banna hai na🤷‍♀️ wo kab banna start karega?

1217374 thumbnail

I agree with you chinta ji. It is just a little bit of understanding that is required from Adi's side. Even if there was nothing wrong with MC. He could have dealt it with a different approach.

It is okay if he does not want to let go of MC because of bacha( cz acha pita banna hai) but ise husband bhi toh banna hai na🤷‍♀️ wo kab banna start karega?

kabhi nahi karega cuz he thinks he's the best husband any woman can have so two sisters are fighting for him.

How dare he says to Imlie that she feels M is her competition wtheck was he thinking man this guy is 🤢

Colormenow thumbnail

Milsakta hain for Aru to completely fall for her but not now I guess.. It'll be at around 400 is my hunch.

This might not include Adi. Bas drawing room audience banke rahega where Aru will do all the work.

They might draw a parallel too with the gunshot ambulance thing.

It is high time that we get Adi ji in action. It's been a long time since we have watched ganna dhulai or mitti safai😎

Baaki I am liking this track so far. Kuch aur nhi toh Imlie is out. Even if there was no Aru ji, I would've loved this track only for Imlie picking up her potli and walking out.

1217374 thumbnail

guys I'm hooked on to this show on Netflix - The Good Doctor, it is too good, you should try to detox too😆

Colormenow thumbnail

guys I'm hooked on to this show on Netflix - The Good Doctor, it is too good, you should try to detox too😆

Currently hooked on Rookie and New Amsterdam. Mere liye toh they are helping me get through this shizzz

Will try Good doctor too. Have heard a lot about it. 😉

Also, How am I supposed to come back to this thread? I was trying yesterday but could not.

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I noticed this just now.. Thanks Chinta ji for creating our new ranting home.

Flowerji.. Where are you.. I know a lot happened with Imlie today.. If you are upset because of that ... hugs to you🤗