Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Colormenow

That was his face showing HURT, happy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't feel a thing for him today, I was enjoying his bewakoofpana to marry MC. Karne do ise ko karna hai, baad mein toh bharpai karna hai😌

actually I didn't want to say this on EDT cuz behens udenge hawa mein but I felt bad for Adi when M was blackmailing him about the kid.. bechara was in so much distress saans lena hi mushkil horaha tha he was drinking water itna mushkil se aur ye aurat kept torturing him like anything without giving him a minute to settle down.

bas that momentary pity ke alawa I'm happy that Imlie signed, I just hope she keeps her word of SACH MEIN aage badhna chahte hain🤔

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

I don't see manipulation re.. I feel like he's doing her chinta.. to save that ladki from the bura insaan according to him

Hope you are right. Maybe because I am only watching clips that I am unable to make him out. 🤷‍♀️

I honestly want to watch a better trikon than what we were served with in the name of organic🤡

Makers should make it difficult for Imlie to choose bw the two guys. Keep both of them positive and without any burden of marriage or manipulations😃

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

actually I didn't want to say this on EDT cuz behens udenge hawa mein but I felt bad for Adi when M was blackmailing him about the kid.. bechara was in so much distress saans lena hi mushkil horaha tha he was drinking water itna mushkil se aur ye aurat kept torturing him like anything without giving him a minute to settle down.

bas that momentary pity ke alawa I'm happy that Imlie signed, I just hope she keeps her word of SACH MEIN aage badhna chahte hain🤔

You chose wisely Chinta,

Agar Adi ji ki zara bhi badhai kar do toh ye log aur nashe ka dose leke aa jati hain. Haven't watched that clip, so can't say but I am actually liking what I am reading so far. MC never really cared about his wellbeing, even when she was positive. She was always about what she wants from Adi ji. Never really putting herself in the backseat like Imlie always does. Both women are at their extremes. Imlie never caring for herself and MC never caring for the other.

@bold: they both are taking decisions out of hurt. I don't see an Imlie who really wants to move on but hurt that her husband is ready to marry some other lady. Agar move on karna hi hota toh itna wait nahi karti this girl will always choose to be a doormat😡😡 We should just enjoy till she is in her empowerment mode. 🤗

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

did anyone visit the bageecha today?

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shouldn't we create a new thread.This one crossed 150

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Shouldn't we create a new thread.This one crossed 150

why is everyone asking for a new thread? Koi rule hai kya that we should not cross 150 or something?

We can if you want, round figure hone dete hai, I have ocd 😛

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

why is everyone asking for a new thread? Koi rule hai kya that we should not cross 150 or something?

We can if you want, round figure hone dete hai, I have ocd 😛

I don't know about rule. Generally new thread gets created after 150 thats why I said.

aarti1234 thumbnail

did anyone visit the bageecha today?

Only so much that I got to know Senapati has stopped watching and back to WUs.

Rajaji ka awww nahin khatam ho raha ab bhi.. Ab to mughe bhi unke awww par sach main awwww karne ka man hota hai.. Gajab dedication hain

1217374 thumbnail

I don't know about rule. Generally new thread gets created after 150 thats why I said.

acha camper Ji also asked theek hai next 175 page aane pe karlete hai
1217374 thumbnail

Only so much that I got to know Senapati has stopped watching and back to WUs.

Rajaji ka awww nahin khatam ho raha ab bhi.. Ab to mughe bhi unke awww par sach main awwww karne ka man hota hai.. Gajab dedication hain

ab kis baat ki aww karte hain rajaji

At the way he was looking at imlie with teary eyes? 😭

Back to WUs no way sab bakwas tab bhi senadhipati zehar hi ugalaate hain🤣