Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1217374 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aarti1234

Aa gaye Chintaji..🤗

Just trying to catch up with what all happened in last few days.. Imlie's scene today was awesome..

Adi ke CLASSY act ne to hume confusiya diya hain.. 😆

LOL

I missed your sarcasm so much yaarrr.. more than Adi missing his PHEPHADA 🤣

ab humko EDT pe jaake indirects maarekhiya chaliye 😛

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Don't know. I never really used twitter until Imlie and now it is constantly showing actions are suspended from my account

twitter doesn't want you to join the manhoosiyat 🤣
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Today Adi's acting was not all good when Imlie is explaining her pain. All were atleast showing some reaction , but from Adi I didn't see any movement . Such a jerk he has become 😕

GM seemed to be droned out. His expression was like kab khatam hoga ST ka dialoguebaazi in that scene so that he could just leave from there 😆🤣

areyy u didn't get his reaction? it is inn sabme hamari galati kya thi? hum galat kab the?
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

For me I would really never like Imlie to go back to Aditya 👍🏼

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I agree. When he heard Imlie's voice then his expressions were good but during recap, it was just flat.. Farhaan was really good in single expression reaction to all revelations.. But bahut na insaafi hain.. jo humne 300+ episodes main jhela vo use 2 min main pata chal gaya..

Hum bhi kitne maasoom log hain , kaash hum bhi episodes aaryan entry ke baad dhekpaate . Itna sardard jhela hum log since 70+episodes.🤣😆

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Today Adi's acting was not all good when Imlie is explaining her pain. All were atleast showing some reaction , but from Adi I didn't see any movement . Such a jerk he has become 😕

GM seemed to be droned out. His expression was like kab khatam hoga ST ka dialoguebaazi in that scene so that he could just leave from there 😆🤣

That was his face showing HURT, happy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I couldn't feel a thing for him today, I was enjoying his bewakoofpana to marry MC. Karne do ise ko karna hai, baad mein toh bharpai karna hai😌

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Come on yr!! Ye toh pehle se pata tha Aru ji will be butchered at one point. I've prepared myself for that too. Saw the sorry clip again. He was amazing in that. I genuinely want these to have a different show together as leads.🥺

Aru ji here is still manipulating Imlie but it is coming out positive for her and not so much for Adi ji. 😆

I don't see manipulation re.. I feel like he's doing her chinta.. to save that ladki from the bura insaan according to him

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

twitter doesn't want you to join the manhoosiyat 🤣

Twitter loves me a lot🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Which theory Chinta ji, Happy ji

ye

Adi may go to coma bcz of some accident which may happen when he wanted to stop Arulie shaadi might be after knowing Malini true face using that phone . If he dies then Asr kya karega ? What abt. Asr revenge smiley36

bageecha behens ka theory based on that udta hua car.. but I think aryan n imlie ka accident hogi

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Which theory Chinta ji, Happy ji

Below is the theory Aarti ji😆

Adi may go to coma bcz of some accident which may happen when he wanted to stop Arulie shaadi might be after knowing Malini true face using that phone . If he dies then Asr kya karega ? What abt. Asr revenge smiley36