Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

My mum shared this on WhatsApp and asked me to watch it URGENTLY

https://youtu.be/HEUqX2_T_bM

🤣🤣

Look at the watermark bro🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Seriously yaar I didn't go to the forum yesterday and today and I feel a lot better. Show se bhi I feel mostly detached. But abhi forum is aur aap logon ke saath roasting and ranting ka addiction hai 🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Look at the watermark bro🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

who is flowergirl?
Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold - haan phir theek hai 😆 but yeah it is a sad situation but jab victim hi khudko victim maanta nahi hai proof dekhne ke baad bhi toh kya hi karpayenge koi bhi.

Give me strong imlie and arylie year I'm dreading the coming episodes cuz imlie won't move on and will keep trying to fix the mu.. Doormat banni hai isko bhi😡

@bold: That is what is actually bothering me a lot. I just can't bare to see her face with Adi ji. My hate for him aside I want him to stay alone rather than getting married to that gholum.🤢 I feel video was waise bhi of no use since. MC could have easily said she was intoxicated too. And video se confirm toh nahi kar sakte na ki wo sach mein intoxicated hai ya nahi. Medical right after complaint should've have been done. Tab pata chal sakta tha, whether or if she was intoxicated or not but ITV ko logic kahan samajh ata hai🤢

@bold: This is what is absolutely disheartening. I badly want to ship Arylie but also know that they aren't endgame. Tabhi waiting for this phase to get over taki fresh eyes watch Arylie ( as their own story). Adini ka usme koi involvement nahi hoga toh dekhne layak hoga.😊 jab Adilie hoga tab Arylie breakup ko skip karke will watch Adilie as a new story😂😂😂😂

Imlie's doormat tendencies just sucks the life out of me.🥺 I don't like her always going after him begging for one or the other thing. Why don't I get Adi ji doing it for Imlie. He legit slept with another woman and showing tashan to Imlie🤡😡

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
Colormenow thumbnail

Don't know yr🤣🤣 this is a question for Phool. Use koi impersonate kar raha hai. Idhar aao phool, dekho what is happening with your name🤣

Colormenow thumbnail

pata nahi I was just passing by and saare log the vaha. Since it was a husband-wife fight, even the police won't do much cuz ye badha ghar jaake aur zor se maarega usko 😒

My brother lived there for like 8 years par main dohi baar aayi thi. Visited red fort bas. India gate bhi moving cab ke andar se hi dekhliya 🙄

@bold1: still complainy can be lodged. Atleast 4 thappad us aadmi ko hi maar ke bhej dete. Agar koi aur complaint karega toh biwi ko kya marega? Besides police take good care of these domestic abusers. They keep on checking in with the victim.

@bold2: Are yr. You missed out on a lot. IG toh abhi bekaar ho gaya hai. Maintainence bakwas ho gaya hai, shaam ko IG is beautiful for walk. Pehle ke time mein bohot acha hota tha. Aur RF gaye the toh, should've checked out chandni chowk yr. Waha ke natraj dahi bhalle... Oye hoye!!! Kya taste hota hai

Phir Aslam butter chicken of chandni chowk is famous all over India. Thoda rush hota, conjusted hota hai but it is worth it.😌 My friends and I have some fond memories from that place from college aur abhi tak same to same taste hai.☺☺☺

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold - haan phir theek hai 😆 but yeah it is a sad situation but jab victim hi khudko victim maanta nahi hai proof dekhne ke baad bhi toh kya hi karpayenge koi bhi.

Give me strong imlie and arylie year I'm dreading the coming episodes cuz imlie won't move on and will keep trying to fix the mu.. Doormat banni hai isko bhi😡

Agar ye Imlie Doormat aadat nahi chodi tho mein pata nahi kya karungi isko😡

I want Imlie to move on 🙇🏻🤞🏻🧘‍♀️

Par pata nahi Makers hame kya dega😔

Colormenow thumbnail

Seriously yaar I didn't go to the forum yesterday and today and I feel a lot better. Show se bhi I feel mostly detached. But abhi forum is aur aap logon ke saath roasting and ranting ka addiction hai 🤣

@bold: Same to same🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

@bold1: still complainy can be lodged. Atleast 4 thappad us aadmi ko hi maar ke bhej dete. Agar koi aur complaint karega toh biwi ko kya marega? Besides police take good care of these domestic abusers. They keep on checking in with the victim.

@bold2: Are yr. You missed out on a lot. IG toh abhi bekaar ho gaya hai. Maintainence bakwas ho gaya hai, shaam ko IG is beautiful for walk. Pehle ke time mein bohot acha hota tha. Aur RF gaye the toh, should've checked out chandni chowk yr. Waha ke natraj dahi bhalle... Oye hoye!!! Kya taste hota hai

Phir Aslam butter chicken of chandni chowk is famous all over India. Thoda rush hota, conjusted hota hai but it is worth it.😌 My friends and I have some fond memories from that place from college aur abhi tak same to same taste hai.☺☺☺

🥺🥺🥺

Mujhe koi nahi lejata 😭😭😭

My life is like Imlie's in this matter. Nobody at home goes anywhere naahi mujhe kahi lejayenge. Aur meri friends bhi nahi hai kahi pe jaane keliye bhi.. Hai bhi toh unreachable places like the US, ludhiana, some village in Karnataka 🤔

Ek hai Mumbai mein recently gayi thi I'm waiting to go there