Yup yup, physical assualt. Had to report it. Atleast it looked like it

Beatinng? Woman? Do you stay in Delhi?😕

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Beatinng? Woman? Do you stay in Delhi?😕

Yes, I live in Delhi.

@bold: It was a woman who was beating a man in the backseat of the car. Our car was right behind them. We were getting back from a soireé at around maybe 1:00am. My friend's sister saw that woman beating the man on her right. They started panicking toh meri ankh bhi khul gai. We were trying to overtake their car cz I think they saw us. Right when we were crossing their vehicle, I saw the same woman jumping over at the passengers seat and forcefully cupping the man's mouth or maybe was gagging him. Humne tezi se gadi bhagai and tried calling 100 but it was busy, phir paas wale pkt pe inform kar diya. I think they must have sent the PCR. Hope everything is fine. Mera toh itna horror ho gaya ki kya hi bolun😭

Then was awake till 4:00. My friend, her husband( also friend) and her sister, all four of us were discussing ki kisne Kya dekha. Since the husband was driving toh usne bataya ki pehle it looked like she trying to snatch something but then it was clear that she was hitting the man. Kya farewell dene gai thi apni friend ko, meri hi halat kharab ho gai😭

Zindagi mein dukh kam nahi hain jo ye bhi dekh liya.

1217374 thumbnail

Saare dard ek taraf.. Adi keliye dukh kyu horaha hai? 🤨

I think I should quit watching abhi ke abhi cuz I'm not able to tolerate this torture on Imlie. This girl won't stop loving him he won't stop hurting her makers alnt stop torturing us.. The only thing that can be stopped is watching 🙄

We should seriously start discussing other shows. Tab jaake ye addiction dilute hoga.

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Yes, I live in Delhi.

@bold: It was a woman who was beating a man in the backseat of the car. Our car was right behind them. We were getting back from a soireé at around maybe 1:00am. My friend's sister saw that woman beating the man on her right. They started panicking toh meri ankh bhi khul gai. We were trying to overtake their car cz I think they saw us. Right when we were crossing their vehicle, I saw the same woman jumping over at the passengers seat and forcefully cupping the man's mouth or maybe was gagging him. Humne tezi se gadi bhagai and tried calling 100 but it was busy, phir paas wale pkt pe inform kar diya. I think they must have sent the PCR. Hope everything is fine. Mera toh itna horror ho gaya ki kya hi bolun😭

Then was awake till 4:00. My friend, her husband( also friend) and her sister, all four of us were discussing ki kisne Kya dekha. Since the husband was driving toh usne bataya ki pehle it looked like she trying to snatch something but then it was clear that she was hitting the man. Kya farewell dene gai thi apni friend ko, meri hi halat kharab ho gai😭

Zindagi mein dukh kam nahi hain jo ye bhi dekh liya.

Bhayaanak yaar reminds me of an assault I saw on a busy road. A guy was mercilessly beating up his wife. He was too drunk nobody dared to go near him.. Pata nahi kya hua baad mein.

Car Mein assault is scary, she can easily strangle him to death. I hope that guy is fine and hope you are feeling better now. Hugs lelo🤗🤗🤗

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Color I just hope u get over this soon 🤗

I don't know when we could see assault count down in India.😔 Govt. , rules and punishments were not that stringent compared to other countries and I really hate this in our constitution.

Colormenow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Saare dard ek taraf.. Adi keliye dukh kyu horaha hai? 🤨

I think I should quit watching abhi ke abhi cuz I'm not able to tolerate this torture on Imlie. This girl won't stop loving him he won't stop hurting her makers alnt stop torturing us.. The only thing that can be stopped is watching 🙄

We should seriously start discussing other shows. Tab jaake ye addiction dilute hoga.

The only reason I am feeling sad for Adi ji is because he was sexually assaulted and still he does not know and will be getting married to his rapist. Bas isiliye. Baki toh mujhe ek paise ka fark nahi pad raha.

@bold: you are absolutely right. Abhi maine jab se dekhna aur padhna band kiya hai. I am feeling a lot better not to know what is happening in the the show😆 I will join back jab wo behuda MC se shaadi kar lega and Arylie will happen too🤗

But this phase is something that is draining my energy to even rant. Want to focus on Arylie but Adi ki dukhda hi khatam nahi ho raha.

Colormenow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Bhayaanak yaar reminds me of an assault I saw on a busy road. A guy was mercilessly beating up his wife. He was too drunk nobody dared to go near him.. Pata nahi kya hua baad mein.

Car Mein assault is scary, she can easily strangle him to death. I hope that guy is fine and hope you are feeling better now. Hugs lelo🤗🤗🤗

@bold1: I don't understand ki ye sare sadak pe hi kyun utar aate hain and why didn't anyone call the police?

@bold2: Thanks brah!❤️feeling much better now. Assualt in a moving car is definitely scary and those men were unable to even call out for help. Wo toh acha hua that my friend's sister saw it aur bakiyon ka bhi dhyan chala gaya. People say Delhi is not safe but I feel choices make you feel safe or not. Delhi mein it is better use busy roads never use pvt taxis Or bus, never use pool in uber Or Ola at night, use DTC bus rather than using charted buses, use of metro is the best decision you can take.. But last metro boarding from anywhere is 11:30 pm. Avoid using Auto Or rickshaws at various places( I know those places now). It is safer here if you have someone known. Take notes if you ever visit Delhi😉

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
Colormenow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Color I just hope u get over this soon 🤗

I don't know when we could see assault count down in India.😔 Govt. , rules and punishments were not that stringent compared to other countries and I really hate this in our constitution.

Thanks Happy❤️ feeling a lot better now😃

I feel it is always going to be like this everywhere yr. No matter how stringent the punishments are. It is the people and their thinking that is vile. I myself come back late at night but the precautions that are absolutely necessary makes it a lot of difference. We cannot stop the assualts and the punishments can also give you satisfaction upto a point( except for grave losses, tab toh no matter what the punishment is. It doesn't make any difference). The victim is never at fault but safety is something that every individual has in their own hands. Now since I am born and brought up here, I am kinda aware of what routes to take, what transportation to use at what hour of the day. I don't always use my car but use metro for everyday use. Only when I know that I will get late while returning, then I drive my own vehicle and don't take isolated routes for shortcuts☺️

1217374 thumbnail

@bold1: I don't understand ki ye sare sadak pe hi kyun utar aate hain and why didn't anyone call the police?

@bold2: Thanks brah!❤️feeling much better now. Assualt in a moving car is definitely scary and those men were unable to even call out for help. Wo toh acha hua that my friend's sister saw it aur bakiyon ka bhi dhyan chala gaya. People say Delhi is not safe but I feel choices make you feel safe or not. Delhi mein it is better use busy roads never use pvt taxis Or bus, never use pool in uber Or Ola at night, use DTC bus rather than using charted buses, use of metro is the best decision you can take.. But last metro boarding from anywhere is 11:30 pm. Avoid using Auto Or rickshaws at various places( I know those places now). It is safer here if you have someone known. Take notes if you ever visit Delhi😉

pata nahi I was just passing by and saare log the vaha. Since it was a husband-wife fight, even the police won't do much cuz ye badha ghar jaake aur zor se maarega usko 😒

My brother lived there for like 8 years par main dohi baar aayi thi. Visited red fort bas. India gate bhi moving cab ke andar se hi dekhliya 🙄

1217374 thumbnail

The only reason I am feeling sad for Adi ji is because he was sexually assaulted and still he does not know and will be getting married to his rapist. Bas isiliye. Baki toh mujhe ek paise ka fark nahi pad raha.

@bold: you are absolutely right. Abhi maine jab se dekhna aur padhna band kiya hai. I am feeling a lot better not to know what is happening in the the show😆 I will join back jab wo behuda MC se shaadi kar lega and Arylie will happen too🤗

But this phase is something that is draining my energy to even rant. Want to focus on Arylie but Adi ki dukhda hi khatam nahi ho raha.

Bold - haan phir theek hai 😆 but yeah it is a sad situation but jab victim hi khudko victim maanta nahi hai proof dekhne ke baad bhi toh kya hi karpayenge koi bhi.

Give me strong imlie and arylie year I'm dreading the coming episodes cuz imlie won't move on and will keep trying to fix the mu.. Doormat banni hai isko bhi😡