Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

Year where did you guys watch??

And kuch interesting chalraha gain kya edt pe? I'm fed up of these adi ke behens 😡 fomo horaha gain par I don't want to ready anything rn..

Agar imlie adi keliye phir se royegi aur uske peeche jayegi toh I'll seriously stop watching the show.

Also planning my new year resolution - stop visiting the forum jo hoga 2nd Jan tak like every other new year resolution ughhhh

Ye kya ho raha hai aj? Adi ji ne kya kiya hai aur Imlie kyu jayegi uske peeche? Itni bhasad kyu mach rahi hai guys?

Imlie is still not over that ass? 😡

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Year where did you guys watch??

And kuch interesting chalraha gain kya edt pe? I'm fed up of these adi ke behens 😡 fomo horaha gain par I don't want to ready anything rn..

Agar imlie adi keliye phir se royegi aur uske peeche jayegi toh I'll seriously stop watching the show.

Also planning my new year resolution - stop visiting the forum jo hoga 2nd Jan tak like every other new year resolution ughhhh

Chinta ab Imlie ko T house pe wapas lane wala hai T family as family ki bachi

I can't able to predict more yaar . But I want Adini remarriage and Arulie marriage.

1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colormenow

Ye kya ho raha hai aj? Adi ji ne kya kiya hai aur Imlie kyu jayegi uske peeche? Itni bhasad kyu mach rahi hai guys?

Didn't you read the wu? Narmada n arpita bina kuch jaane those adi ke behens motivated her to nibhaao shadi toh daudke gayi T house😡

Again she saw him in the office n got teary eyed n smiled😡😡

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Chinta ab Imlie ko T house pe wapas lane wala hai T family as family ki bachi

I can't able to predict more yaar . But I want Adini remarriage and Arulie marriage.

Why bring back and torture her? Oh I forgot they're Ts na..

But yeah I think they'll do kanyadaan isiliye that dialogue of beti hai blah blah

Colormenow thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didn't you read the wu? Narmada n arpita bina kuch jaane those adi ke behens motivated her to nibhaao shadi toh daudke gayi T house😡

Again she saw him in the office n got teary eyed n smiled😡😡

Nahi read kar rahi yr na hi episode dekh rahi hu. Want to stay in the gifa until Arylie romance😃

What the actual F is happening. Aise toh Adilie hoyega phir Arylie hoyega😖

Edited by Colormenow - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

What the actual F is happening. Aise toh Adilie hoyega phir Arylie hoyega😖

I don't want Adilie endgame, I can't accept Adi anymore. Pls turn him black and mujhe azaadi do bhai iss doormat imlie se khauff hai mujhe🤢

Totally stupid shit I'm losing my patience aaj pehle se hi I'm pissed off ki I'm not finding matching earrings kahi par bhi do baar jaachuki hoon bahar gandha traffic mein aur ek Jo mila vo bhi online ye Amazon saalone 90 rupees delivery charges rakhdiya😡

HappyChamper thumbnail

Why bring back and torture her? Oh I forgot they're Ts na..

But yeah I think they'll do kanyadaan isiliye that dialogue of beti hai blah blah

If that goes in that way then I'm more than happy chinta👍🏼

Also I think makers also need to start Arulie track of one-sided love , so after kanyadaan they may start this track I believe so(if this happens). 😆

Nahi tho hamari khushi ki bali hogi if Adilie happens with didi in T house and again Sautan drama 😡 Mujhse nahi hoga yaar🤷😨😱😡

I love to watch love stories , revenge , criminal , horror and thriller plots and not sautan drama. If that happens then I'm gonna leave u all soon as I would not be able to watch Imlie anymore🥺💔😭

HappyChamper thumbnail

I don't want Adilie endgame, I can't accept Adi anymore. Pls turn him black and mujhe azaadi do bhai iss doormat imlie se khauff hai mujhe🤢

Totally stupid shit I'm losing my patience aaj pehle se hi I'm pissed off ki I'm not finding matching earrings kahi par bhi do base jaachuki hoon bahar gandha traffic mein aur ek Jo mila vo bhi online ye Amazon saalone 90 rupees delivery charges rakhdiya😡

I'm even pissed off with Imlie today.

Hehe amazon walone 90 rupees leliya 😆 cool down chinta.

HappyChamper thumbnail

She is still hanging and running for her BS😡 and today he even closed door on her face. Beizzat hone ke baad bhi ofc pe smile kardi BS ko dekhke😖🤢 chi..kya ladki hai yaar

Edit : I'm unable to understand Adilie ka relationship now. Its looking boring and bit awkward( may be bcz of Malini pregnacy and also malini being as Imlie sauteli behen and with didi staying in T house I guess )😔

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
1217374 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

She is still hanging and running for her BS😡 and today he even closed door on her face. Beizzat hone ke baad bhi ofc pe smile kardi BS ko dekhke😖🤢 chi..kya ladki hai yaar

Edit : I'm unable to understand Adilie ka relationship now. Its looking boring and bit awkward( may be bcz of Malini pregnacy and also malini being as Imlie sauteli behen and with didi staying in T house I guess )😔

I. Can't see imlie becoming a doormat again.. Itne minnatonke baad separation mila. Phir se ye bhaag rahi hai.. Main abhi jail jaakar dadda se kahungi ki loser babu tohaar shagun ke sikkha par sak kiya.

Phir se budhhi daalega imlie ke dimaag mein